Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) (49566 Views)

WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) / Bra-Shaped Face-Masks In Japan Sell Out Minutes After Launch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by HIPROFILE(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2020
IGBOS

IGBOS

IGBOS

INFACT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT YOU GUYS AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by empire78: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2020
you sure
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by empire78: 8:57am On Apr 03, 2020
I love this country
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by Kidakudz5: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

You can't hide your bitterness. The chaff that is coming from China, who did you ask of quality?

PHD syndrome will kill you
shut up there..
Aba is known for substandard things gringrin
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by guru90: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2020
ifykris22:
We are talking about the one that is smiling with a dozen mask without gloves, that guy at the back is only on face mask..

This isn't the kinda mask we need.. they might be interested, doesn't look hygenic.. they should be more information.. nice work tho

Go to America and import those hygienic.

1 Like

Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by safarigirl(f): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2020
lebete3000:

That's because Igbos & Hausas have always been paddypaddy since the beginning of time like Zik & Tafawa Balewa...na una Igbos dey tarnish Yoruba names for North. It's like a day job to Igbos in the North.

Igbos, destroying things everywhere they go...

The fact that you think the North= Hausa, is all the reasons you don't have any business in this conversation.

Go and research on the ethnicities that make up Northern Nigeria, not everywhere is as monotonous as South West

1 Like

Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by James4bright(m): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2020
ifykris22:
We are talking about the one that is smiling with a dozen mask without gloves, that guy at the back is only on face mask..

This isn't the kinda mask we need.. they might be interested, doesn't look hygenic.. they should be more information.. nice work tho

Stop being a bloody hater man. You could always soak the facemask in warm water with Dettol before usage. I do that often with the one I've got.
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by Kidakudz5: 9:05am On Apr 03, 2020
stanluiz:
Overcome indeed cheesy yet more cases of infected people with Covid 19 are still rising. Even osun is now 14 . Oyo state governor has tasted positive.

I have tell you guys to focus more on this pandemic disease that ravaging your region but no you people like to put mouth in what does not concern you.
More infected cases are still rising. Na when people go die like those in Spain or Italy na that time una eyes go clear.
nobody has died in SW. But a woman died in enugu
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by zexy2030(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2020
RockyEyo:

Isn’t that part of where the government is supposed to come in? Training... enlightenment... empowerment?? At least they’ve got the skills n initiative... be a lil more supportive and patriotic in ur criticism

I love my Igbo brothers
Even Innoson offered to start production of ventilators what has the government done with that? Haba this act of biased unpatriotic nature should just end already.....
How do we grow if we can’t believe in each other?
actually so many Nigerians are selfish and profit oriented, they don't care about the implications. to the consumers. Mostly igbos don't know how to care for the masses but care about profit.
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2020
Facemask is not just made from a piece of cloth o. It should have particulate filtration and microfibre media filter to stop the virus and other tiny particles from penetrating. Hope they considered this

1 Like

Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by maasoap(m): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Aba is the African China !!

That's a truth. But my concern is that why successive administrations in that state are treating that state and city like that? The city remains number one manufacturer of local products but at the same time remains the dirtiest city in Africa
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by Billygee2u: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2020
brodalikeme:
Well done guys. At least we won’t have to fear what the Chinese are distributing anymore.
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by potent5(m): 9:08am On Apr 03, 2020
Me.
tammie24:
Who send them?
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by Billygee2u: 9:10am On Apr 03, 2020
Duru9:

Yes 1 thousand per day without government support and enabling environment
You think it's easy

If we want to progress as 1 Nigeria
The government really need to pay special attention to the the Eastern part of naija
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by stanluiz(m): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2020
Kidakudz5:
nobody has died in SW. But a woman died in enugu
What killed the woman was not Covid 19.
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by watchindelta(m): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2020
The problem with Nigeria government they hate to support n encourage Nigeria. I kn ppl dey say aba na fake but if government invest put meh we go be Africa China, but they prefer to steal.

1 Like

Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by Kidakudz5: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2020
stanluiz:
What killed the woman was not Covid 19.
so what killed her?
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by xcelentattitude(m): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2020
Is it free?

If it's not, forget it!

I learnt this particular one goes for like #250 for one, of course, that's with the 'na because of say na you o' phrase grin
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by AsawanaDgreat: 9:17am On Apr 03, 2020
We will soon export it to China, UK France and Spain.
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by xcelentattitude(m): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2020
James4bright:

Stop being a bloody hater man. You could always soak the facemask in warm water with Dettol before usage. I do that often with the one I've got.

But dettol has not been proven in killing the virus undecided
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by IDnoble1: 9:19am On Apr 03, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
If I were PMB I would pump money there to develop those guys for industrial revolution in Nig.
But tribalism in him would never help him think that way.

1 Like

Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by jonadaft: 9:21am On Apr 03, 2020
Duru9:

You think it's easy

The government really need to pay special attention to the the Eastern part of naija
what's special in sewing that?

A complete novice can learn it in a day and be very perfect.
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by James4bright(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2020
xcelentattitude:

But dettol has not been proven in killing the virus undecided

Kindly check the details on a Dettol container. Corona virus is clearly stated, come back and thank me later.
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by princenaira(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2020
ifykris22:
Imagine making a. Mask without wearing hand gloves... The difference is clear... See difference

And the ones made while wearing hand gloves are all infected. That is is the difference.

Hope you clarified now?

1 Like

Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by miqos02(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2020
Duru9:

You think it's easy

waiting for the federal government is nonsense, the Eastern states governors Should come together and develop their region.

1 Like

Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by RealWorldprints(m): 9:25am On Apr 03, 2020
Great concept , at least we will have our own product , but the process is not well kept and they are not even protected while producing it.... Let's be careful

1 Like

Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by miqos02(m): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2020
ifykris22:
Imagine making a. Mask without wearing hand gloves... The difference is clear... See difference
they can be sanitized before selling
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by BreconHills(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2020
Chicagoesontop:

True.

1 Like

Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2020
zexy2030:

actually so many Nigerians are selfish and profit oriented, they don't care about the implications. to the consumers. Mostly igbos don't know how to care for the masses but care about profit.

May Oga corona filter out and kill all the selfish husbands lacing their wives food with fattening pills cyprohepta tabs this season to make them look fat, shapeless and unattractive. Thanks for reading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) / Italian Police Transport Kidney In Lamborghini, Covers 500km In 2 Hours(Video) / Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.