Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) (49568 Views)

WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) / Bra-Shaped Face-Masks In Japan Sell Out Minutes After Launch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by MrPaul2: 10:51am On Apr 03, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Aba is the African China !!
not that one who is calling himself Africa China grin grin grin
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by OMNIVIRUS(m): 10:55am On Apr 03, 2020
CrudeSon:
A thousand per day,that is too small,it won't reach everyone in Naija,they need to increase am,please wear gloves, well-done

How are they going to go beyond their capacity without help. That city has tremendous potential to become a mass production site for Nigeria and Africa at large, how much support has those entrepreneurs and handcrafts men received from the government?
What policy has been made to favour them?
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by IduNaOba: 11:03am On Apr 03, 2020
Kidakudz5:
nobody has died in SW. But a woman died in enugu
Lies from the Pits of hell.
Nobody died in enugu.
We went to find out with our team of journalists and the hospital at park lane said she was NEGATIVE

1 Like

Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by Chicagoesontop: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2020
JubiOmeiza:

take this...

Thanks bro, i appreciate, wait make i take my packet of Benson to wash it down !
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by Kendroid: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2020
Kidakudz5:
chestbeaters self..
What is in facemask now?when will they start producing latex hand glovesgringrin
Let them give us Biafra and we will produce another replica of Jibril grin
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by able20(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2020
jericco1:
Hope it's not of inferior quality
The same quality you will waste your foreign currency to import from Dubai, China and Taiwan

1 Like

Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by dfrost: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2020
LivingSage:
Beautiful. Face mask is face mask. We shouldn't be waiting for them, rather think outside the box with our initiative and bring something tangible. Kudos

Face mask no be face mask Ooo. There's a difference. The filter. Be advised.

1 Like

Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by RockyEyo(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2020
zexy2030:

actually so many Nigerians are selfish and profit oriented, they don't care about the implications. to the consumers. Mostly igbos don't know how to care for the masses but care about profit.

Profit has to be made though the margin can and should be minimal considering the times we are in, but if the government knew what they were doing and decided to be unbiased about it I think that industry would be much more efficient rather than having imported yet infectious kits sent to our dear country
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by chinwezdasilva: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2020
CrudeSon:
A thousand per day,that is too small,it won't reach everyone in Naija,they need to increase am,please wear gloves, well-done
What have you done
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by emonis88: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2020
zexy2030:

actually so many Nigerians are selfish and profit oriented, they don't care about the implications. to the consumers. Mostly igbos don't know how to care for the masses but care about profit.
So the business men in Ur region don't make profit. I can see u r not into commerce at all. So just keep quiet when things u don't understand come up
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by gozie4real: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2020
proudly from Abia state......weldone guys.......
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by edoboy74(m): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2020
Africans = Lab Rats

Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by zexy2030(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2020
emonis88:

So the business men in Ur region don't make profit. I can see u r not into commerce at all. So just keep quiet when things u don't understand come up
substandard goods is what u call business? its wickedness not business.
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by theDEVILisHERE: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2020
SoNature:
The only thing we cannot do in the east is to create a human being

grin grin grin

Aba boys are super creative

"..create a human being..."

They've already done that, 6000+yrs ago

.. don't ask me how

if u know u know
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by pasol4real(m): 11:55am On Apr 03, 2020
ifykris22:
Imagine making a. Mask without wearing hand gloves... The difference is clear... See difference
What do U need gloves for?
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by TLION(m): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2020
ifykris22:
Imagine making a. Mask without wearing hand gloves... The difference is clear... See difference
. See the environment she is, see the machine she’s using. Now compare.
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by smyo(m): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
kudos but hatred no go kill u disliking the effort
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by Ddy(m): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
CrudeSon:

Tell ur state to join in the production.I don't produce,u don't appreciate those that produce. Are u a demon?
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by richeeyo(m): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Honestly let's stop this hate, we seriously do need the igbos, we the yorubas and they also need us, to transact their businesses, that's the two that can lift this country up
Not the third which is the poison
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by KenModi(m): 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
ifykris22:

As much as I commend and encourage their efforts, look at the two of them, do they look like they know anything about health and safety measure in the production of such delicate materials/items.

Even if they do, they don’t give two flying fvcks. Na money concern dem.

And when the govt intervenes to ensure proper measures are followed, they begin to cry that they are being dealt with by the govt who are anti-Igbo.

Just imagine if that guy on the machine is infected and those masks are distributed within 6-12 hours after production. Chai!

Na we Nigerians be our own problem.

1 Like

Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by IYANGBALI: 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Kidakudz5:
I know gringrin
chop knuckle
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
ifykris22:
What does the hand glove add to the quality of the mask?
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by xcelentattitude(m): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
James4bright:

Kindly check the details on a Dettol container. Corona virus is clearly stated, come back and thank me later.

I knew you were going to say this. Infact I thought so too and was going to get myself a bottle, until I googled "can detail kill corona virus" and I found out for myself.

Below is a link for you... grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/scientists-say-no-evidence-dettol-can-kill-wuhan-coronavirus-as-bogus-conspiracy-theories-flood-social-media/amp/

Read and thank me later.

Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by emonis88: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
zexy2030:

substandard goods is what u call business? its wickedness not business.
U make me laugh! 10 or 15 yes ago this same China was producing substandard goods, but today they r d industrial capital of d world. Don't look inwards n support Ur own o! Cus of Ur tribal sentiments u ve refused that Ur country should one day compete in d international industrial market.
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by zexy2030(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
emonis88:

U make me laugh! 10 or 15 yes ago this same China was producing substandard goods, but today they r d industrial capital of d world. Don't look inwards n support Ur own o! Cus of Ur tribal sentiments u ve refused that Ur country should one day compete in d international industrial market.
ok
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by jonadaft: 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Duru9:

Do you know how to fix needle in machine?
I can learn it in 5 minutes
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by Nwa4336(m): 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=ifykris22 post=88041333]Imagine making a. Mask without wearing hand gloves... The difference is clear... See difference [/quote

He was talking with that guy...see the other guy at the back....enemy of progress every
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by James4bright(m): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
xcelentattitude:

I knew you were going to say this. Infact I thought so too and was going to get myself a bottle, until I googled "can detail kill corona virus" and I found out for myself.

Below is a link for you... grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/scientists-say-no-evidence-dettol-can-kill-wuhan-coronavirus-as-bogus-conspiracy-theories-flood-social-media/amp/

Read and thank me later.

Chloroxylenol which is being stated to be an active ingredient in Dettol, has it's negative effects against the virus and other viruses. Other declaration I found in the content shows that they aren't certain yet, because no valid test has been done to confirm yet.
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by Duru009(m): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
China of Africa
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by Legendguru: 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hope the fake won’t supersede the originals
Re: Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) by Deyemz(f): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) / Italian Police Transport Kidney In Lamborghini, Covers 500km In 2 Hours(Video) / Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.