Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This (88036 Views)

Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. / Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student / PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by pennywys(m): 7:36am On Apr 03, 2020
Kdon2:

Make them steal all they can, we are all in it together. No where to run for anyone this time around
Brother we are not in it together

They are different people.

They are politicians.

They are the thieves That looted the nation treasury.

Above all they have money in their Bank account.
Their stores are stock with food.

They have constant power supply

But for the poor masses,
They don't have food.

They don't have electricity

No money.

In this stay at home era, the poor masses suffers most.

Lets seperate the dust from the grains

It's a simple logic

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by Johnsinia(m): 7:37am On Apr 03, 2020
tatatar:
We are not under gej's administration bro.
Nonsense Tatatar, with little brain and barbaric way of thinking
Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by Minemrys: 7:40am On Apr 03, 2020
geadom5:
I Bet You, Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This

1. COMMITTEE TO PROBE CORONAVIRUS FUNDS INAUGURATED BY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

2. CORONAVIRUS: BILLIONS WORTH OF RELIEF MATERIALS VANISHED

3. EFCC UNCOVERS MASSIVE FRAUD, SUMMONS CORONAVIRUS COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN

4. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES TO INVESTIGATE DISAPPEARANCE OF BILLIONS FROM CORONAVIRUS FUNDS

5. CORONAVIRUS FUNDS MISAPPROPRIATED, ICPC GOES AFTER SUSPECTS

6. SENATE COMMITTEE ORDERS PROBE OF CORONAVIRUS FUNDS.
for sure na. No be nigeria again? Nawa u oh. U dy talk dis thing like say them never steal the m0ney sef.
Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by Kellie069(m): 7:40am On Apr 03, 2020
Abi my brother. Since dem born me, I never recieve 5kobo from government and m not expecting it either. Emebezle the billions and let Corona virus go. M sure many people would say amen to this
Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by Johnsinia(m): 7:40am On Apr 03, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Let's not decieve ourselves, there is corruption everywhere. Even ur almighty USA voted 2.2t dollars recently and that money will vastly enrich alot of government contractors
What are you talking about small boy? Tell me any US citizen that do not get a well package of insentives from the government. Pls, stop supporting nonsense Nigeria government by trying to paint others dirty
Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by blowjohn(m): 7:41am On Apr 03, 2020
Commonsense99:
That is why I advice everyone to stop donating cash, let them donate in kind, let them buy ventilators, let them construct hospitals and or equip hospitals in their respective states or local governments, let them give directly to the population within their vicinity.

Alakija have shown such example, Dangote is constructing a 600 bed capacity isolation center in kano, that's the way forward.

1 crate of beer for u.
Anytime I see the rich donating say, 1 billion, aswear, I want to flog them and insult their father and their grand father.
Nigerians truly are fantastically corrupt and the more u look at the headlines, the less u see the impact of whatever money they claim have been donated.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by DabuIIIT: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2020
SNAKE SWALLOWS CONVIK 1,9 PANDS (FUNDS).
Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by sonrock44: 7:43am On Apr 03, 2020
Do not be deceived,many of the infected politicians aren't in the country right now.
Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by Agugbadin: 7:43am On Apr 03, 2020
geadom5:

4. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES TO INVESTIGATE DISAPPEARANCE OF BILLIONS FROM CORONAVIRUS FUNDS

I believe you
Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by klax(m): 7:43am On Apr 03, 2020
Its a sure bet.

Then the dead bulldog efcc will start their audio trail. I pity those that wasted their billion in donation to a failed, corrupt and demons filled govt of Buhari, they have donated their billions to help the bitchs called politician to do more better in looting free cash or I call it the NGO cash with ease.

A govt that came out shamelessly to tell Nigerians to their faces *we don't have record how Abacha loot was spend* is it that same demons that will account for already stolen Corona billions cash donated

Una go understand beta by the time the identity theft president finish with una.
Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 03, 2020
Mikkymilli:
-CHINA MEETS FG TO PAY BACK LOANS OR RISK TAKEOVER OF GOVERNMENT.
After spreading their death sentence virus to Africa you are madoo
Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by kalvoken(m): 7:49am On Apr 03, 2020
It's due to Jonathan's lack of saving during ebola time that made Buhari not be able to fight Corona virus with full force

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by tete7000(m): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2020
What an unfortunate nation
Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by colyx1(m): 7:56am On Apr 03, 2020
Any leader that steals public funds met for the citizens this period, na Coronavirus go kill am....... Ise!!!
Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by kingseg: 7:58am On Apr 03, 2020
ANOTHER ONE: THE DATABASE OF THOSE GIVEN COVID 19 FUND RELIEF HAS BEEN BURNT BY FIRE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2020
Johnsinia:
What are you talking about small boy? Tell me any US citizen that do not get a well package of insentives from the government. Pls, stop supporting nonsense Nigeria government by trying to paint others dirty
USA is a country vastly rich beyond the capability of ur comprehension bro.
USA output is higher than the entire Africa as a whole, imagine that

Still it will take the USA gov 20weeks(approximately 5months) to evenly distribute insentives to it's citizens, a timeline that will be unacceptable to nigerians
Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by Splashme: 7:59am On Apr 03, 2020
Exactly
Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by Abusadiq01(m): 8:00am On Apr 03, 2020
Sure
Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by Clement111: 8:01am On Apr 03, 2020
OP you definitely get it right
Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by joefelin2345: 8:03am On Apr 03, 2020
tatatar:
Don't be the most stupid Nigerian that I have met in this forum. What happened to the social intervention money,? What happened to Abacha loot end money since 2015? What happen to money budgeted for military equipment since 2015? Your president said that Abacha did not steal any money yet billions are being recovered from overseas . What does that tell us? I am no GEJ fan . In fact I hate him leper but the truth must be said. Stay safe n remain blessed.
Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by Johnsinia(m): 8:04am On Apr 03, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
USA is a country vastly rich beyond the capability of ur comprehension bro.
USA output is higher than the entire Africa as a whole, imagine that

Still it will take the USA gov 20weeks(approximately 5months) to evenly distribute insentives to it's citizens, a timeline that will be unacceptable to nigerians
You are not a regular in nairaland if not you would ve been updated. Is Philippines also US? what of Ireland that gave #400k to non indigene how much more indigenes! Just for staying indoors o!
https://www.nairaland.com/5769952/nigerian-philippines-displays-relief-items

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by smiliyB(f): 8:04am On Apr 03, 2020
J111333:
Naija politicians matter don tire person.
They can even embezzle money meant for evil spirits, dem no send. grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by hilaryCU(m): 8:04am On Apr 03, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Let's not decieve ourselves, there is corruption everywhere. Even ur almighty USA voted 2.2t dollars recently and that money will vastly enrich alot of government contractors

But they are miles better than us. Keep supporting evil till it reaches your doorstep
Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 03, 2020
tatatar:
The snake that swallowed billions of naira occurred under GEJ?
Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by Gwahag: 8:05am On Apr 03, 2020
Gwahag:
Honestly
Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by DAVE5(m): 8:05am On Apr 03, 2020
sunnyanet:
PDP EMBEZZLED KWAVIK 1-9 BIRUS FUNDS

Other headlines

-The previous administration failed to provide healthcare for coronavirus

- I blame the pdp for the coronavirus outbreak in the while world

-jonathan's corrupt practises lead to the looting of Coronavirus funds

- the past 16years of pdp regime made us unprepared for the outbreak

- buhari flown to London for proper check for coronavirus

- Buhari's daughter visit his to take pix for school project part 2, blames Obasanjo for not been ng able to complete it earlier, full state resources had to be used to ensure the school project showcases Jos in good light

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by bewla(m): 8:06am On Apr 03, 2020
Kdon2:

Make them steal all they can, we are all in it together. No where to run for anyone this time around
Not before but After them say
Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by OBIPLUS(m): 8:08am On Apr 03, 2020
Mybe we should try prayers for God help us solve corruption challengea.
Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by DAVE5(m): 8:09am On Apr 03, 2020
sunnyanet:
PDP EMBEZZLED KWAVIK 1-9 BIRUS FUNDS

Other headlines

-The previous administration failed to provide healthcare for coronavirus

- I blame the pdp for the coronavirus outbreak in the whole world

-jonathan's corrupt practises lead to the looting of Coronavirus funds

- the past 16years of pdp regime made us unprepared for the outbreak

- buhari flown to London for proper check for coronavirus

- Buhari's daughter visit his to take pix for school project part 2, blames Obasanjo for not been ng able to complete it earlier, full state resources had to be used to ensure the school project showcases Jos in good light

Cc: op: geadom5
Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by mukailasule(m): 8:11am On Apr 03, 2020
geadom5:

You are very correct. The donors should have convert the money to material things and given to the masses directly
Re: Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This by ozo13(m): 8:13am On Apr 03, 2020
andyanders:
Exactly. The Nigerians donating cash should not give to the FG.They know where the so called poor people leaves. Let them mobolize and locate them and give out the relief materials and cash to them. The so called government officials will loot the fund and materials. Be the person minister or anything, corruption runs in their blood.
those guys are as guilty as the politicians .most of them are only doing the money donation to seek favor from the govt later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu / An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.