Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister (20049 Views)

Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu / APC Presidential Primaries: Akpabio Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Evergreen4(m): 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Kwarruption everywhere, they should replace him with Amechi, he said he doesn't like money
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by SocialJustice: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
The ijaws cry too much. That's not to say Akpabio is a Saint.

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by SocialJustice: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ricchcream:
A minister is supposed to be playing only a supervisory role? This jaw assembly people no well.
Nddc was created to answer to the presidency directly. The minister only supervises.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Codes151(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Coldie:
I thought I was the only one who noticed this, in NDDC headquarters Akwa ibom language is now the lingual Franca.

Even the people selling food are now Akwa ibom people.

If na igbo do am now everywhere for don scatter
una too Dey like make noise. Igbos. Stfu ishi

1 Like

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by tiredoflife(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Dedetwo:

Bros do not pay any mind to the moronic dingbats who tend to arrogate err of importance to their silly selves. It is very silly for a group to complain about crumbles when their forebears had mortgaged their destiny for life.

Yes oh u know since 1960 our forebears in the north and wasted south moorgate the collective destinies of the niger delta
Oponu

1 Like

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by NairaMaster1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Akpabio, Buhari boys, Buhari himself and corruption are

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by nextstep(m): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Only time when we complain is when money is not flowing to our pockets. If those making noise were benefiting, would they claim "corruption and clannish behavior"? Abeg let me hear word.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by PHijo(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
The ijaws cry too much. That's not to say Akpabio is a Saint.

They have every right to cry! Nobody has shouldered the region's struggle as much as they have. If other groups have championed the cause of the region( only exception is Ogoni). The region would have been able to put pressure on the Nigerian state much further.

Ijaw people learn how to be ethnic extremists when you have positions of power in Nigeria! If what you accuse senator Akpabio of doing is true, it is what his master, Buhari does too.

We are the only group that takes slogans like 'one Nigeria ' or ' Niger Delta solidarity ' serious. Truth is, everyone for himself. That is what is going on.

Please make una leave Akpabio. Even if you guys may have a just reason for that, the whole action would probably be misunderstood.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Coldie(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
LoL
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by SlayerSupreme: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
The Niger Delta is cursed.
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Ewedegubbler: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
The Igbos are the majority in the Niger Delta, they never complain when these ministries are handed over to other tribes. But Ijaw na so so complain all the time

1 Like

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Dancos: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Corruption in Nigeria is not a crime so long your master is always at the top.
Akwaibom state contributes twice more than any other south south state in oil exploration in the country even giving some oil wells to cross river state as a show of brotherhood. No one should intimidate akwa ibom person that is in that position. For the many years an ijaw man have always been there what did they have to show for their stewardship. From GMD to the least cleaner 80% are from ljaw. Although Akpabio is not a product chosen from the state as a true son of the soil by the powers in the state. Akpabio is a direct representive of buhari and the fulani caliphate from the Northern Nigeria in NDDC. Try and fight him and you will see your blood will flow again. This time mix with your poo.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Torino234: 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nor mind them , he will do two tenure there.
Dedetwo:

Where was this useless entity called "Niger Delta Ijaw Development and Response Assembly" when Ijo sons who were appointed to lead the entity embezzled almost every kobo sent to the NDDC? The only things "Creating bad blood and unnecessary ethnic enmity amongst the staff in the Commission" are the foolish insinuation and arrogation of err of personality by the Ijo in the commission. In fact, most of the ijo peeps have stark ignorant knowledge of what constitutes Niger Delta. This is type of nuisance a society encounters when goons have poor knowledge of their environment.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by PHijo(m): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ewedegubbler:
The Igbos are the majority in the Niger Delta, they never complain when these ministries are handed over to other tribes. But Ijaw na so so complain all the time

Says who?
This una 'handshake' don dey reach elbow.
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by SocialJustice: 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
PHijo:

They have every right to cry! Nobody has
Please make una leave Akpabio. Even if you guys may have a just reason for that, the whole action would probably be misunderstood.
They are not the only ethnicity in the Niger Delta. This is how they went to Abuja and were trying to turn Ovie Agege into a ijaw man. Those fighting fight for themselves only. They do not do it for the betterment of the ijaws else the prevailing poverty and illiteracy in the ijaw nation would have ended. Amnesty office was created exclusively for them. I've seen many illiterate ijaw become billionaires through these fake marginalisation fight.

Should Akpabio call this group and gift them money, their song will change to praises for Akpabio.

The only thing Akpabio will do that will make me believe he really wants things done right, is for him to support an Urhobo man to become NDDC board chairman because it is the turn of the Urhobos to produce the candidate for that office.

In all these, it must be known that all the intrigues is just for the sharing of money that comes into NDDC. Akpabio is also there to steal.

Saying Akpabio has a VP ambition in 2023 makes no sense because it is the turn of the North to produce VP unless Akpabio wants the North to have another 8 years, which will not surprise me because the man is a snake and can backstab anyone to remain relevant.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by JayPeeOham: 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Longest post on Nairaland ever shocked

Hollup a sec! did anyone finish this seasonal script shocked

1 Like

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Prettychichi21(f): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Error 406! File too long to download tongue
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Prettychichi21(f): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
JayPeeOham:
Longest post on Nairaland ever shocked

Hollup a sec! did anyone finish this seasonal script shocked
Even the OP didnt read it

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Kennyswag: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
Coldie:

We no blame una na just oil don give una hope to talk any how. If not na houseboy u for be for smwere
shut up.. igbo noisemaker
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by PHijo(m): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
They are not the only ethnicity in the Niger Delta. This is how they went to Abuja and were trying to turn Ovie Agege into a ijaw man. Those fighting fight for themselves only. They do not do it for the betterment of the ijaws else the prevailing poverty and illiteracy in the ijaw nation would have ended. Amnesty office was created exclusively for them. I've seen many illiterate ijaw become billionaires through these fake marginalisation fight.

Should Akpabio call this group and gift them money, their song will change to praises for Akpabio.

The only thing Akpabio will do that will make me believe he really wants things done right, is for him to support an Urhobo man to become NDDC board chairman because it is the turn of the Urhobos to produce the candidate for that office.

In all these, it must be known that all the intrigues is just for the sharing of money that comes into NDDC. Akpabio is also there to steal.

Saying Akpabio has a VP ambition in 2023 makes no sense because it is the turn of the North to produce VP unless Akpabio wants the North to have another 8 years, which will not surprise me because the man is a snake and can backstab anyone to remain relevant.

The other groups have acted as if Ijaw are the only group in the region. It is only " time to chop" the rest of you show up.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by SocialJustice: 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
PHijo:

The other groups have acted as if Ijaw are the only group in the region. It is only " time to chop" the rest of you show up.
Who is eating anything with them? Stop displaying ignorance here.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Dollabiz: 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Benito2017: 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
The Ijaws are drunkard. They lack development mentality. If i were Akpabio, i would examined all tge Ijaw staff to know wheter they are qualifiy. I know that Akpabio is better than all Ijaw men put together. Let Ijaw focus on their ogogoro and primitive hut.

6 Likes

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by PHijo(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
Who is eating anything with them? Stop displaying ignorance here.

The NDDC, NDM and even the fact you have a state that gets allocation are all the fruits of Ijaw armed agitation.

The 13 percent derivation that your politicians loot is as a result of Ijaw and Ogoni struggle.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by SocialJustice: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
PHijo:

The NDDC, NDM and even the fact you have a state that gets allocation are all the fruits of Ijaw armed agitation.

The 13 percent derivation that your politicians loot is as a result of Ijaw and Ogoni struggle.
Guy go sleep. You're talking trash. Was the 1999-2002 resource control fight done by ijaws alone or you don't have first hand experience and just talking based on what you were told.

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by PHijo(m): 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
Guy go sleep. You're talking trash. Was the 1999-2002 resource control fight done by ijaws alone or you don't have first hand experience and just talking based on what you were told.

You are too ignorant to talk on issues like this and I won't even waste my time to educate you on that. Referring to the 1999-2002 timeline as the struggle for resource control shows you are not well versed on the issues. First learn before you take a position on such issues.
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by SocialJustice: 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
PHijo:

You are too ignorant to talk on issues like this and I won't even waste my time to educate you on that. Referring to the 1999-2002 timeline as the struggle for resource control shows you are not well versed on the issues. First learn before you take a position on such issues.
Shut your mouth. Which fight did Ijaw fight, who fought it? Mention the Ijaw Group or person that fought for resource control and made it happen?

Do not reply me with any other nonsense comment. Reply with only names else this conversation is over.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by belcom10(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Useless people, you're fighting him because he has blocked all the corrupt channels you guys used in milking NDDC.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Champneys: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
Godswill Omo Ole Ale Jatijati.

It shall not be well with APC, PDP and all of their supporters/sympathisers!
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by PHijo(m): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
Shut your mouth. Which fight did Ijaw fight, who fought it? Mention the Ijaw Group or person that fought for resource control and made it happen?

Do not reply me with any other nonsense comment. Reply with only names else this conversation is over.

If you were not ignorant you would have known the groups that fought, the leadership, their composition and their ethnicity.

By the way, "resource control " has not yet happened.

Get informed before you get an opinion, ignoramus.

Like I told you earlier, you are too ignorant! I will have to start from the 1930s if I need to educate you on these issues. If you don't have a basic grasp of Nigeria's contemporary history since 1999 till date. Since you don't even understand this where do I start educating you from?

Too much information, too little time and you are even too proud in your ignorance. You won't be able to learn. I will rather use that time for better things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
SmilingScorpion:
Ijaw make i tell una say this life na turn by turn. Akpabio is going no wear.

Where.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Benito2017:
The Ijaws are drunkard. They lack development mentality. If i were Akpabio, i would examined all tge Ijaw staff to know wheter they are qualifiy. I know that Akpabio is better than all Ijaw men put together. Let Ijaw focus on their ogogoro and primitive hut.

Examine
the
Whether
Qualified.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari / FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari / PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.