Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister (20054 Views)

Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu / APC Presidential Primaries: Akpabio Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Blackking98(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Coldie:

Whenever I engage in all these tribal wars I always try to delete or edit my posts. Cause it really irritates me.

I don't find it comfortable, insulting people and there tribes on the net then opening teeth with them in public.

I try my best to be detribalized unbiased in my dealings
exactly o. If Nigeria was a reflection of nairaland we would have been divided into atleast ten countries by now grin . I try to forget the ethnic arguments here cus last last in real life we have dear friends and relatives who cut across several ethnicities and they have our backs sincerely.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Codes151(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
Coldie:

Port Harcourt. Rivers state
u see why ss will never progress? PHD syndrome.

When GEJ was there, how many ss did he promote?

Forget sentiments and let Akpabio work!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Ikinternational: 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Kennyswag:
shut up.. igbo noisemaker

Respect your superiors. Idiot
Small boy like you. Watch yo mouth
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Coldie(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
Codes151:
u see why ss will never progress? PHD syndrome.

When GEJ was there, how many ss did he promote?

Forget sentiments and let Akpabio work!
No hard feeling's abt the insults. Things like that happens. I just got carried away.

Am not the tribalistic or sentimental kind

1 Like

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Ikinternational: 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
Codes151:
we are too educated to be houseboys....

I wonder what you have? Your talent Igbos can be adopted and learned by any tribe.

Stfu. You started the nepotism so face it...
Here making noise. Oil been easy na him Una no get? Or you fill them d fetch oil with bucket?

You know Wetin be process? DeltaV?
Get out... go to aba and sell shoes nigarrr

Look at this fool rambling like an infidel
How much of this oil money you and your father get?

Reminds me of fools that are eager to tell you how many followers they have on IG. But yet can't turn those followers to income
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Codes151(m): 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Coldie:

No hard feeling's abt the insults. Things like that happens. I just got carried away.

Am not the tribalistic or sentimental kind
we have to work together. Akpabio took risk and yet profited. Assuming all other politicians play this game properly, they will be going places.

Look at IBOri instead of playing the game, he was cashing out.. today he’s stale. That was a man that would have been the jagaban

Ss, Na only nddc we get.. we need to play the game well not fight ourselves.

I greet you sir!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by HopeAtHand: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
PHijo:

They have every right to cry! Nobody has shouldered the region's struggle as much as they have. If other groups have championed the cause of the region( only exception is Ogoni). The region would have been able to put pressure on the Nigerian state much further.

Ijaw people learn how to be ethnic extremists when you have positions of power in Nigeria! If what you accuse senator Akpabio of doing is true, it is what his master, Buhari does too.

We are the only group that takes slogans like 'one Nigeria ' or ' Niger Delta solidarity ' serious. Truth is, everyone for himself. That is what is going on.

Please make una leave Akpabio. Even if you guys may have a just reason for that, the whole action would probably be misunderstood.

Ijaw championed the cause of the Niger Delta region. And you have enjoyed the most benefits, even up to having a President of the Federal Republic. Ijaws never acted in isolation. They had support from almost all Governors and ethnic mix-up in the Niger Delta.

But the presidency of GEJ taught us all a lesson. Ijaws literally hijacked the Niger Delta, everything had to be them, creating a false sense of a super majority group, claiming to be 14M strong when even their majority status in the region can be debated (yes, Ijaws are minority everywhere else excluding Bayelsa, which is just an 8LGA state, almost exclusively a swamp).

Just to cut it short, Whatever is good for Ijaw is good for any other ethnicity in the Niger Delta. Ijaws have had control over the NDDC for many many years and didn't perform miracles, so they should let Akpabio be. Not because you're not enjoying again, you're screaming corruption.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Ikinternational: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
dboss12:

this Igbo man go and get something doing and better your life, how dare you greedy nonentity bloody coward like you rise your dubious finger at people that is feeding. what's your concern patterning to the Niger Delta issues, you think this is 1967 ?

Hogwash...wannabe novel writer
You're not THAT guy sir...relax
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Deyemz(f): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Toor
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by JayPeeOham: 12:24am On Apr 04, 2020
grin
Prettychichi21:

Even the OP didnt read it
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by McTobe(m): 2:56am On Apr 04, 2020
Why are you guys always going to the extreme?
Dancos:
Corruption in Nigeria is not a crime so long your master is always at the top.
Akwaibom state contributes twice more than any other south south state in oil exploration in the country even giving some oil wells to cross river state as a show of brotherhood. No one should intimidate akwa ibom person that is in that position. For the many years an ijaw man have always been there what did they have to show for their stewardship. From GMD to the least cleaner 80% are from ljaw. Although Akpabio is not a product chosen from the state as a true son of the soil by the powers in the state. Akpabio is a direct representive of buhari and the fulani caliphate from the Northern Nigeria in NDDC. Try and fight him and you will see your blood will flow again. This time mix with your poo.
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Kennyswag: 4:48am On Apr 04, 2020
Ikinternational:

Respect your superiors. Idiot
Small boy like you. Watch yo mouth
thunder fire your cursed igbo ass
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Prettychichi21(f): 7:16am On Apr 04, 2020
SlayerSupreme:

I read if from top to finish.

Hogwash sad
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by oyoirabor: 8:13am On Apr 04, 2020
Coldie:

Whenever I engage in all these tribal wars I always try to delete or edit my posts. Cause it really irritates me.

I don't find it comfortable, insulting people and there tribes on the net then opening teeth with them in public.

E don do nah.....shift abeg!!!! Why you dey call people houseboy....you no get sense!!!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by oyoirabor: 8:20am On Apr 04, 2020
Codes151:
we have to work together. Akpabio took risk and yet profited. Assuming all other politicians play this game properly, they will be going places.

Look at IBOri instead of playing the game, he was cashing out.. today he’s stale. That was a man that would have been the jagaban

Ss, Na only nddc we get.. we need to play the game well not fight ourselves.

I greet you sir!

Correct guy....

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by dboss12(m): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=Ikinternational post=88071538]

Hogwash...wannabe novel writer
You're not THAT guy sir...relax [/quote

frustrated generation of fuckbitch

bastard child of a bitch go tell your prostitute mother to tell you who impregnated her before coming here to talk to well meaning Nigerian

mumu people everywhere
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by dboss12(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2020
Prettychichi21:

Hogwash sad

look at this smelling yansh you better go and hustle your ass up in ur usually brothel before hunger finish you here.

nonsensical nonsense
Igbo women doing prostitution since 1970s

you should be ashame of yourself and your fucking tribe.
bastard child of a thousands father
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by dboss12(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2020
Coldie:

stupid slowpoke you'd surely enter my net one day, mumu people
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by dboss12(m): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2020
Ikinternational:

Look at this fool rambling like an infidel
How much of this oil money you and your father get?

Reminds me of fools that are eager to tell you how many followers they have on IG. But yet can't turn those followers to income

you're the fool one here , bastard child for that matter keep making fool of yourself,
it's the same greedy attitude exhibited by your coward ojukwu prompt him to declared south- eastern region republic of nonsense,

mumu man keep calling people father and mother because you're bastard child,

cursed people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by pieces18: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2020
But I expect a pat on the back from Buhari.... The corrupt king [/quo] as if they just got to know what akpabio represents. Corruption is his first name. And he represents a corrupt government.
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Coldie(m): 10:57am On Apr 04, 2020
dboss12:

stupid slowpoke you'd surely enter my net one day, mumu people
1million times I would defeat u at any thing u bring up... House boy
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Ikinternational: 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
dboss12:

you're the fool one here , bastard child for that matter keep making fool of yourself,
it's the same greedy attitude exhibited by your coward ojukwu prompt him to declared south- eastern region republic of nonsense,

More conjugated rambling from your face me I face you
Dilapidated squalor

So your share is 0? Just like I figured
Your stupid game of diversion didn't fool me
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Ikinternational: 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
dboss12:

lol see frustration
How much remain that balance self. Panic n schizophrenia is slowly setting in abi

My mortgage equals to 1.5 million naira monthly. I can survive a 2 year stay at home order. We're not cut from the same cloth. Know your level please.
Onyeala
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Ikinternational: 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kennyswag:
thunder fire your cursed igbo ass

I happily invite your thunder. Only to spit on it

Mother fuvck you both

Igbo reign supreme. Deal with it n stay mad please. I enjoy your soul burning slow over igbo matter

Look around you, does it look like igbos are going anywhere? We'll keep flashing our success. Eat s hit n die
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by dboss12(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Coldie:
1million times I would defeat u at any thing u bring up... House boy
street boy keep rambling oloshopikin
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Coldie(m): 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
LoL
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by dboss12(m): 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ikinternational:

lol see frustration
How much remain that balance self. Panic n schizophrenia is slowly setting in abi

My mortgage equals to 1.5 million naira monthly. I can survive a 2 year stay at home order. We're not cut from the same cloth. Know your level please.
Onyeala

mumu man continuing wailing! am coming
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by dboss12(m): 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
Coldie:
No be Igbo boy again now na street boy... LoL.
Abeg go wash plate for ur madam, house boy
you should be ashame of this at your age
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by dboss12(m): 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Coldie:

No be Igbo boy again now na street boy... LoL.

Abeg go wash plate for ur madam, house boy

I know you're a stupid fellow don't worth my attention, kindly respect yourself and stop causing nuisance on this forum.
don't have time replying nonsense people.
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Ikinternational: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
dboss12:

mumu man continuing wailing! am coming

Abi?
Meanwhile I'm enjoying irritating your soul

By the time you get there....I'll be that much more further along. Such is life
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Coldie(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
LoL
Re: Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister by Kennyswag: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ikinternational:

[s]
I happily invite your thunder. Only to spit on it

Mother fuvck you both

Igbo reign supreme. Deal with it n stay mad please. I enjoy your soul burning slow over igbo matter

Look around you, does it look like igbos are going anywhere? We'll keep flashing our success. Eat s hit n die[/s]
e pain am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State Records ₦282.6 Billion Q1 2020 Revenue / The Messy State of Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba, On Saturday / Why Buhari Alone Is To Blame For Nigeria's Recession, & The Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.