Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) (6106 Views)

Obi Raises Alarm Over Blackmail Plot With Fake Videos / Fake Videos And Pictures Of East African Massai Herders passed As Fulanis / Xenophobia: FG Faults Fake Videos In Circulation, Warns Against Reprisal Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by grimandevil: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
This has been confirmed, video is from congo.
Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by ojun50(m): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oga give us good information and videos and picture

1 Like

Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by yyba: 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
grimandevil:
Heard that soldiers are slaughtering civilians in warri. Is really sad and disheartening.
We are trying to make sure coronavirus doesn't kill us, and soldiers are making sure d kill.
Crazy
where are pictures and videos ?
Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by Afriifa(m): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nigerian Sodiers are not that stupid.
Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by bigiyaro(m): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Afriifa:
yes they are.

15 Likes

Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by helinues: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Stop spreading rumors
Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by goodnessme1(f): 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Afriifa:
They are More than that

8 Likes

Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by grimandevil: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
Video is more than 4mb, tried uploading

1 Share

Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by grimandevil: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:
Stop spreading rumors

Confirm from people in warri first

1 Like

Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by gloriaunobi(f): 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Make I run enter my grandfather forest before the Pro-Fulani Nigeria Army occupy Warri.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by johnmartus(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
You're not intelligent check the time the incident happened. And check the time you upload this pics. I'm pretty sure that you aren't a primary source.
grimandevil:
Video is more than 4mb, tried uploading
Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by sammyj: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
No mind am. After raising unnecessary hope with the caption of at viewers discretion shocked
ojun50:
Oga give us good information and videos and picture
Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by iammo(m): 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
undecided

Rhythm ma cool la yoor!!!

told punks to run, try hide for some better time if you got better equipment but hell No I was tagged the bad guy, the pussy wanted to show their right with an assault riffle carrying assholes

Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by Tabularasa1: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Not warri video is from Congo

1 Like

Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by Failure44: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
sammyj:
No mind am. After raising unnecessary hope with the caption of at viewers discretion shocked
Unnecessary hope?

Are you drunk?
Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by HocusPotos: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
You're not intelligent check the time the incident happened. And check the time you upload this pics. I'm pretty sure that you aren't a primary source.
[/s]
Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by proudevil: 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
Op..
Op.
Op.
You are ........this is a video from Congo not warri
Lala, mynd. Do your job ban this moniker for breaking rule 8.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by Cutealexio(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
RIP to the dead but this didn't even happen in Nigeria. It happened in Congo

7 Likes

Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by cliqtips: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
what are you saying ?
What is your gain in spreading news ?

We can get you arrested for this, you know right ?

grimandevil:
Heard that soldiers are slaughtering civilians in warri. Is really sad and disheartening.
We are trying to make sure coronavirus doesn't kill us, and soldiers are making sure d kill.
Crazy

1 Like

Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by bigpicture001: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Cutealexio:
RIP to the dead but this didn't even happen in Nigeria. It happened in Congo

Bro you don't have a good camera on the phone...its all blur...what hapoened to the floor of where of those lying dead..? It doesn't look real...but I know the pix are real...cuz of seen the original one not this one you soooo adjusted the cam maybe for your personal "look good"
Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by grimandevil: 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
Is it that people don't read? I said that i heard about it. Did i say i witnessed it? Anyway i called a friend in warri and he confirmed that riot is currently happening. That is even why i posted on nairaland to confirm the info.

Thanks for those that have brain and knows how to correct with intelligence and not insulting their fathers
Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by ArticleBeast: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
grimandevil:

Confirm from people in warri first
The last set of pics is from Congo.

1 Like

Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by grimandevil: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
johnmartus:

I think intelligence is what you actually lack.
Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by ArticleBeast: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
@Mynd44 take down the thread it is fake news. The pictures are from Congo
Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by grimandevil: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
cliqtips:
what are you saying ?
What is your gain in spreading news ?

We can get you arrested for this, you know right ?

When fools talk
Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by Legalese(m): 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
You'd be surprised Archie stupid some of our soldiers can be. Especially the privileged ones.
Afriifa:
Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by TheMohican(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
gloriaunobi:
Make I run enter my grandfather forest before the Pro-Fulani Nigeria Army occupy Warri.

Are you in Warri??
Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by Drdreyy: 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Fake news.......

But i blame those soldiers for allowing themselves to be killed like that. even a police officer or SARS won't go down easily like that.

What happened to the various methods/techniques of dispersing a crowd when you realize that you are being outnumbered? Why not fire a shot or make use of canisters and bale out? The police or SARS would have made use of one of those methods.
Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by MahatmaGhandi: 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
This cannot be true.
Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by grimandevil: 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
The news Is not true however there was little unrest in warri which has been sorted out, this is from congo
Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by cliqtips: 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
do you want us to try it out and see who the fool is ?
grimandevil:

When fools talk
Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by Toosure70: 12:55am On Apr 04, 2020
It can never happen here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son / Boko Haram Attack: A Ploy For Amnesty? / Check Out Difference Between Nigeria And Rwanda Currency (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.