Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,779 members, 7,855,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order (67134 Views)

Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives / Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 / Pastors Speak On Pastors Scandalising The Name Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Karlebolu(m): 11:57am On Apr 04, 2020
Bacteriologist:

That what Robin wants to achieve. He has captured your heart by making you think Batman is weak. Nobody is asking you to believe but tell Robin your master that this virus has made me and my household to believe more in batman.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Jeromejnr(m): 11:57am On Apr 04, 2020
miketayo:

u need to study the bible more than I do.. Jesus spoke against the phrases and scribes, paul cautioned peter.. you can't explain cos it wont make sense at the end, what is wrong is wrong

Me , I am not into blind emotional arguments.

Acts 23 : 4 Those who were standing near Paul said, “How dare you insult God’s high priest!”

5Paul replied, “Brothers, I did not realize that he was the high priest; for it is written: ‘Do not speak evil about the ruler of your people.’

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Elohe001: 11:59am On Apr 04, 2020
Commonsense99:

Just imagine this dudes narrative? In this 21st century?
Gentlemen and ladies these are the kind of people that are defending Oyakhilome's rants!

I literarily feel ashamed to be called a Nigerian Christian if these are the kind of people that share the same faith with me.
don't worry dude,with time you'll be proud that you are a Nigerian Christian when the truth about this 'virus' would be unveiled cuz there's nothing that's done in the secret that would not be exposed and revealed eventually no matter how long it takes
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Elohe001: 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Now you're trolling but it's not necessary in times like this. Thousands are dying everyday for goodness sake. Have some empathy guy. Smh
dying from the FEAR of something that is curable which has been neglected
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by deno001(m): 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:

If you don't know what has killed this country, then you are a blind sheep.
i prefer to be a blind sheep than being a blind shepherd like you

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Jeromejnr(m): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
deno001:
i prefer to be a blind sheep than being a blind shepherd like you

Na you sabi.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Newbielearner(m): 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bacteriologist:
Petty shameless thieves. Always using some form of threat to shield themselves from normal treatment.

Listen Chris, this virus has opened people's eyes, there's no man of God anywhere.

If you do anyhow, you will be treated like the mere man that you are. Being a scammer in suit or a pulpit bandit with numerous brainwashed followers will not save you from the whip of the government.

These are REAL times. No space for LIES and SUPERSTITION. .

You saying there's no man of God anywhere is the dumbest statement ever.

To prove that you are right, tell us 4 things:
Who is a man?
What does "of" mean?
Who's God?
Is there any force greater than a man?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Elohe001: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Raysleek:
not worth an argument since you cant show where your voice is registered against the sponsors of genocide and wars and terrorism but I will answer your paragraphs 1 by 1 fyi you are the ignorant one but you will outgrow it 1 day.
1) the church of christ will even be bigger than it was before
2) who is collecting anything? is your money missing ? Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Also you didnt help me make my money and you cant tell me how to spend it. It's really really nine of your business how one spends their money. They can choose to donate it wherever. You only have a say of the money in your pocket of any.
3) you have no idea what you are talking about. How many people have you gathered and have they made you rich?
4) since when you stopped giving your money or pennies has the church of christ gone broke or run down? Or by saving the pennies you claim you give have you become so rich that you are carrying community projects in your village?
5) you claim you are the poor and hungry in the society, we know. sorry you were disappointed that nobody in the church is feeding you daily. My brother work hard so you will feed others.
NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT! DONT LOSE HOPE! AND DONT BE A BEGGER WHILE AT IT. Cos people eventually get tired if you keep coming back for more.
guy,i love this,tell them

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Elohe001: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Raysleek:

If you ever need anything, I got your back. Nothing but love for you brother.
bro,see finishing

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Raysleek: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Elohe001:

bro,see finishing
We just have to teach them. We have been quiet for too long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by lionness(f): 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Yes, if people had read the bible, those who assault an anointed one will always get punished unless they repent. (But this is the so called modern age, so people will form all sorts of educational enlightenment as excuses)

Example of stories, David and Saul, Moses and his siblings, Elijah and the Children e.t.c.

Unfortunately, people won't still believe.

But some people wont understand my comment and will quote and say things like: "are they God?", "does that mean they can behave anyhow?" Blablabla".

Anyways whether they behave anyhow or not, if you assault an anointed one you will be punished eventually.

Just saying.

Your medulla Oblongata needs to be sanitized
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Jeromejnr(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
lionness:

Your medulla Oblongata needs to be sanitized

Because your father is a pastor does not mean you are a Christian or have spiritual sense.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by GoodBoi1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Haters are missing the context. He is not preaching disobedience even though there are times when obedience to God is disobedience to human authorities. He is concerned about assaulting pastors. I believe God will be glorified and there will be vindication. You all can keep hating and slandering men of God. You will be humbled.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by tomju(m): 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Another fake "pastor" spotted. Did Jesus not obey lawful authority? Did he not say give Caesars things to Caesar? Didn't he pay taxes? Did the scripture not say the rulers are allowed by God. Why do you preach disobedience to constituted authority? (Read Roman's 13:1)
This is classic heresy. I pity your gullible members. That is how you preached that masturbation is not a sin. End time pastor. Paster wey no fit keep his household should leave us alone mbok. Obedience is better than sacrifice. Stay safe ya'all. Maintain social distancing. Wash your hands regularly. Take a shower atleast twice daily. Pray to God in your closets. He is ubiquitous. He is omnipresent. He hears us. Avoid large gatherings for now. #stay safe.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by GoodBoi1(m): 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
Typical of Nigerians. If it was Imam of peace that said this you will be surprised these same persons will be praising him all over but because it is pastor everyone wants to twist what the pastor really meant. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by miketayo(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Me , I am not into blind emotional arguments.

Acts 23 : 4 Those who were standing near Paul said, “How dare you insult God’s high priest!”

5Paul replied, “Brothers, I did not realize that he was the high priest; for it is written: ‘Do not speak evil about the ruler of your people.’

Acts 23 : 4 Those who were standing near Paul said, “How dare you insult God’s high priest!” this was directed at the high priest, not Peter.. and where is the insult in correcting anyone?
Galatians 2:11 read till ur satisfied.
If something is wrong you should always speak out as Jesus did.

Luke 11:37-54 summarizes the whole issue with Nigerian claimed men of God. Whenever you are quoting the bible, Jesus' words takes priority over anybody's. we call ourselves Christians yet we only interpreter the bible to suit ourselves. Have u ask uself what would Jesus have done in this situation.?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Kasalee001(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Yes, if people had read the bible, those who assault an anointed one will always get punished unless they repent. (But this is the so called modern age, so people will form all sorts of educational enlightenment as excuses)

Example of stories, David and Saul, Moses and his siblings, Elijah and the Children e.t.c.

Unfortunately, people won't still believe.

But some people wont understand my comment and will quote and say things like: "are they God?", "does that mean they can behave anyhow?" Blablabla".

Anyways whether they behave anyhow or not, if you assault an anointed one you will be punished eventually.

Just saying.

Who annoint them??

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by statesman6: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
djon78:

I was pointing out to you your errors
Governments from times of old has murdered prophets, men and people of God.
Even during biblical times
Example Jezebel the wife of a king of Israel Ahab in one fell swoop murdered 450 prophets of God.

But God judged the house of Ahab
All there descendants were completely wiped out
Jezebel was judged
Dogs ate her up
See God is a consuming fire

God may not touch you before
Because He is so merciful
But once the cup of a person's
Sins full
Complete wrath will fall on the person or his lineage

The Bible say it's a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God

That's why people are always wanted
They will be shining
And think they will get away with it
Except they repent
When the wrath of God comes
There will be no where to hide

That's the way it will be on the last day
The day of the Lord
Sinners will have no place to hide
Even the rulers of the earth.
yet I stan...you read Bible a lot but you've not seen any verse that instruct you to obey the authority. Because you're a man of God you're above d law of d nation. Because you're a man of God you think you cannot make mistake... You used holy Ghost to protect yourself from every sin you commit or do you think you're sinless? As long as you're a dinner you're bound to bring to Justice so stop looking it one sided, read every verses in bible before you think man of God are superior being and cannot commit any sin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Jeromejnr(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
miketayo:

Acts 23 : 4 Those who were standing near Paul said, “How dare you insult God’s high priest!” this was directed at the high priest, not Peter.. and where is the insult in correcting anyone?
Galatians 2:11 read till ur satisfied.
If something is wrong you should always speak out as Jesus did.

Luke 11:37-54 summarizes the whole issue with Nigerian claimed men of God. Whenever you are quoting the bible, Jesus' words takes priority over anybody's. we call ourselves Christians yet we only interpreter the bible to suit ourselves. Have u ask uself what would Jesus have done in this situation.?

I believe you dont understand the meaning of assault.

Please google the meaning.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by desiredhome: 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
costandi:
God is sending a message, but it's the others and not the pastors dying! How ironic.

Meaning?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Virtplus(m): 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
kingxsamz:

Jesus went around, healed people, performed miracles, and cured so many diseases.
Pastors on the other hand were busy holding church services, collecting offerings and tithes, milking people off their money instead of giving back to the society, even after the government placed an order, so as to prevent further spread of the virus, these same pastors violated this order and their ignorant followers joined them. And this one is here saying crap. Isn't it written in your bible to respect the law? undecided
So pastors are now above the law and can do whatever they like because of what? undecided

Close mouth! Close mouth! No talk!
Na wetin put this country in this situation in the first place.

This is 2020, and anyone who has refused to have sense, sense will be instilled into his head by force.
stop talking trash hey u,why have no iman or Muslim b arrested..hv dey not be going to their mosques?why don't u keep short if u don't have better tins to say

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by kingxsamz(m): 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Virtplus:
stop talking trash hey u,why have no iman or Muslim b arrested..hv dey not be going to their mosques?why don't u keep short if u don't have better tins to say

Go and wail somewhere else.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by miketayo(m): 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:

I believe you dont understand the meaning of assault.

Please google the meaning.

I have said my own. it's left for u to open ur Bible than worship men that preach fear or curse instead of love of God
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by MiddleDimension: 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
rusher14:

Small small with the lies.
i thought i was the only one who saw that. he is basically saying that whatever programme they held is as popular as the FIFA world cup or the Olympic games. yet Ronaldo has more followers than Oyakhilome and Benny Hinn put together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Nationale: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
IMASTEX:

You really need to study the word yourself, enough of my pastors say Christianity practice which is already the order of the day. If you must know, Christianity started & ended with christ. Before Jesus birth "old testament" some persons were divinely selected & anointed by God to act as a mediator between man & God. All those arrangements were all crabbed immediately Christ died. Thereby given everyone the golden opportunity to be chosen. Thus no one is specially anointed like the prophet of the old to mediate anymore. The order is now strictly you, Jesus then God. Every other persons are your brother or sister in Christ including your pastor,. The little distinguishing feature is the gifts, fruit of the spirit which isn't also limited. The bible teaches about acceptable behaviours which include respect to authority, one another and not just because one is titled Bishop or pastors. But going by the way they "pastors" want to keep things in their favour such talk is needed at this time, not to further make those that don't read their Bible realised what they have been. Ask yourself if Paul or Peter were around what do you think they would have done? Let me help you, this would have been a golden opportunity to prove to the world that Christ is supreme. Thus winning souls to God. Peter would have gone out to cast out the virus from people suffering from it. But what do you have now from these businessmen calling themselves assistant Jesus. Not even one through their usual yearly guess could predict. Oga come of it. The disciples preached in action. Not those photoshop or audio miracles, imagine building a healing school. Your mentioned is laced with fear, that is exactly what is the theme of the current breeds of church leaders. Fear is the easiest tool to control the mind and everyone fear one or two things. So they identify yours and gbam! There are many who have been programmed not to miss services in other to stay protected from village people. What has happened to them since this stay at home order, or has the village people gone on vacation?! Jesus summarized the commandment to love. Even the missionaries who introduced Africa to it also used love & sacrifices that was how it was very easy for them even with the primitive minds. But what is the current method "fear" and this is because of greed. Remember, Paul never elevated/proud himself, he even agreed to have shortcomings. Ask yourself what will JESUS DO. Let that guide your Christian life. Else you will be so disappointed if you depend on any man as your mediator to God because sooner or later. Their behaviours will shock you.
Stay blessed with the love of Christ.

Beautiful piece. These people would never read and understand the bible themselves except as interpreted by their pastors. It amazes me that even scholars and brilliant ones amongst them remain equally brainwashed. Meet them in their offices and homes they would be forming I too know.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by ameh99: 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Why hasnt a single Imam or Alfa been arrested? The thing is a lot of people wont watch the video to uderstand his perspective but will rush and comment based on OP's headline or report.

Why bring religious sentiment here

People like you cause trouble everywhere

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by soojar(m): 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:

You have already jumped to conclusions that most are not anointed.

It is not an hasty conclusion but a confirmed one. Corona has made us see clearly that all their so called miracles are nollywood performances.

I pray God forgive them all for preying on gullible people who believe and worship their 'daddy' more than God himself.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by jameschibuike(m): 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hhhhhh
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by jameschibuike(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bacteriologist:
[size=8pt][/size]

BS. Atheism has NOTHING to do with the scientific method. It asserts nothing. It only REJECTS what you have failed to PROVE.

Where's the evidence that those events in your write-up existed. I bet NONE. That is exactly why religion is fast losing its relevance in the real world where evidence is everything.

Your threats and curses mean nothing. They are merely wishful thinking.
Do you know what happens immediately you sleep, same way is death. Let the Lord have mercy on you & enlighten you.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Bacteriologist(m): 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
EvangelistChuks:
Do you know what happens immediately you sleep, same way is death. Let the Lord have mercy on you & enlighten you.

Do you know what happens immediately you ride a bicycle, same way is riding a motorbike. Let Batman have mercy on you & enlighten you.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by danny56: 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bacteriologist:
Petty shameless thieves. Always using some form of threat to shield themselves from normal treatment.

Listen Chris, this virus has opened people's eyes, there's no man of God anywhere.

If you do anyhow, you will be treated like the mere man that you are. Being a scammer in suit or a pulpit bandit with numerous brainwashed followers will not save you from the whip of the government.

These are REAL times. No space for LIES and SUPERSTITION. .

Unfortunately I know him and I don't know you, dumb head. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) / Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.