Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says (82284 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) / Abba Kyari Tried To Clean Up Nigeria, Says The Economist Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Clean-Up Nigeria has rated Akwa Ibom State as the cleanest state in Nigeria beating the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) by two per cent.

In a statement, Clean-Up Nigeria, said the ratings submitted by the National Technical Study Group (NTSG) showed that Akwa Ibom State scored 68 per cent, followed by Abuja with 66 per cent.

NTSG National Coordinator, Secretary, Ene Baba Owoh, noted that the report covered January 2018 to last December.

According to the report, “In 2019, the Study Group comprised 15 members who were split into seven teams comprising two persons per team for each geo-political zone, while the five international partners and the NTSG carried out verification tours around the nation to monitor and re-evaluate earlier scores submitted by each study team. The team rotated every quarter of the year for the six geo-political zones of the country.”

As the results have shown, Akwa Ibom State in South-south Nigeria has emerged the Cleanest State for last year, while FCT emerge the Cleanest City.

Last year, five states scored were named clean, compared only three states the previous year.

The practice of open defecation in all the thirty-six states of the Federation and FCT is still very alarming and calls for increased knowledge of sanitation and hygiene to meet the MDG-target by 2025, it is noteworthy that the federal government of Nigeria in 2019 signed an MOU to increase both funding and education to combat open defecation. In the month of February Nigeria was declared the number one country in the world that leads in open defecation.

https://thenationonlineng.net/akwa-ibom-is-cleanest-state/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

It's really clean though

What you thinking
For things? cool

30 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by youngking89(m): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ftc..first time

12 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by jimyjames(m): 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Op give us the full list

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
True

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by minasota(f): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hunger virus

8 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by horpeyemmi66(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oyo can never make first 20.

Oke Mapo
Kudeti (Too dirty)
Bere
Oje
Iwo Road
Ojoo
Idi Ito
Idi Arere
Moniya

159 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by inoki247: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Followed by Abia angry angry

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Funkybabee(f): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
nice one

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Seunaj05(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
I knew it was going to be a state from SS

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by BarrElChapo(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
angry
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Sirmuel1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
We want Buhari to address us again. We are bored.

442 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Duru9(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Congrats

Please if you've car for uber here in Abuja please contact me
Or
Any driving job I'm available
Help a brother
Thanks

12 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by VillageHead: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Good

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by iWasNotHere(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
State of Sodom and Gomorrah.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Lorazepam(f): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Which was the dirtiest pls?
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
@OP, have you got tested for convid19?because your post don't make any sense.

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by ChaoHendrix: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Akwa Ibom is the most underrated state in Nigeria..
Though its' government is bedeviled by corrupt practices just like every other state in Nigeria,they've had the best and most sensitive government..
When it comes to good roods,no state can compare with Akwa Ibom and every street,I mean every street gets swept every morning..
The only problem is electricity..
While some areas have steady power supply,some hardly see light...
All in all, I love my State..

196 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Ivimilly: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Very nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Yankee101: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Them say calabar (old moniker for anyone from cross river and Akwa ibom) people are super clean

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by lawalosky(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Clean but why do mehn rape there fellow men in that region,,, imagine one tout calling me "pretty boi" pretty boy killu and your generation there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by rightchic(f): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ok

Please check my signature for your high quality tiles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by michealdeco: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
If Abia state is not the Last then this is BS

Note: I stay in Abia state

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by donbenz(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
I pledge to Nigeria my country.. grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by IdioticNLmods: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
They are right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by iammo(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
cool

Akwa ibom , Calabar... Efik, Anang, Ibibio , Oron , Ogoja and their other tribe ....

best women, best soup and very neat environment...

As an Ibadan man, at some point dated two, they were trained to be goddess and wives , my friend married one and the wedding was something else (note we paid good bride price) , food and liquor rolled in, they served food without boundaries of husband family vs wife family.. women drank men drank, happiness was everywhere .. it was one thing my mind got stucked with

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by OsuGanja(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Im sure IBADAN is the dirtiest city..Thanks for the correction

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by meum: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hmm
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Pavore9: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
I don't doubt it.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by obailala(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
"Dem crean crean crean, dem crean everywhere... No wonder dem say we too like house girl work" lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Dickson44: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Which is the dirtiest?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook / Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.