Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire (57473 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Xisnin(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Smartbrainfix:
There we go again! There have been reports on millions of faulty equipment coming from china to other countries; China hiding information about the number of deaths on this issue; online videos on some guy cleaning his feet with face masks; America and China trading words on who caused this coronavirus pandemic and many more... If these are fragments of rumour, then there must be elements of truth in them and if they are true, it should be a pointer to what the government should do! This is the moment we should be forward-looking on how to survive without these countries at least reduce over-dependence. Here is the moment for us to start documenting lessons we have learnt for future references. If we allow these people to come to our country, they will have first information about why the rate of infection is slow in Africa and who knows, if they are the cause, develop another strain of this virus to fight Africa.

There have been reports but you couldn't name one.
Don't be lazy.
Don't spread rumors.
Read more than headlines.

Reading doesn't kill!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Paulmartins411: 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
this medical team are the team that is going to finish Nigeria, very soon FG will start sending money to Chinese government for vaccines and then China Will take over this country.���
The money Donated by other citizens for food relief we no see, even the 2.2billion naira Germany gave us yesterday, we no see.
chai ..Nigeria is a country with goddamn rulers�
certified criminals�
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Salvador1: 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
JerryGent1983:
my guy that gee voiced his opinion why
are you attackingg him besides he sounds more Igbo than you
a bloody afonja goddess be that maga

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by 2020Experience(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
I don’t think we need any help from them. Our health fighters are doing great job.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by BlackSpanner: 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
ohiz2007:

Not so.

We have not been doing enough tests; so far only tested less than 10000 persons.(data not even made available to the public).

South Africa for instance are doing about 30 thousand tests per day (massive) while the US are doing at least 100 thousand per day hence the high number of persons that are positive.

We need to increase ours to appreciate the actual number of persons that are positive.
The low number we have now is not a true representation of the reality.

We need to really look away from the various conspiracy theories around the world now.

How many covid 19 related deaths do we have in Nigeria.
Or is there any report that the situation has gotten out of hand. They better not bring in there sub standard kits, or take advantage of our population as lab specimens

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Famabex(m): 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
grin grin grin ;DFuck the government
shocked shocked shocked :oFuck the President
angry angry angry angry >:Bleep the minister
shocked shocked shocked grin shocked :oFuck all Nigeria government.
They should go to hell, we don't need Chinkos here..after messing the world they want to bring their hanta virus here...Kill any chinco man you see in your state they are all virus. Fucck the government, I thought they initially told Nigerians they can handle this.
Chain what kind of country is this God
No plan
No preparation
No equipment
No light
No security
What's now the meaning of Nigeria.
Anybody that comment against my quote
Thunder fire the Person
]

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by mickeymimi: 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
I just hope Nigerians will not be used as ....Guinea pigs .. to test their new vaccine ...or see how pple will react to it in hot climate.
I read it somewhere that they need pple to inject the corona virus into and test the vaccines on them ...How will they compensate families if pple die...

our politicians too can lie .......they will collect money for pples lives. Hope they are not thinking Africans are easy target because of bad leaders.

Lab looking for people to inject coronavirus into

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5fk_-jbO3U

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Xisnin(m): 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ajixegun:
New world order at play. They want to infect more people which will then cause more deaths, since the death rate is not up to the number they predicted.
They've noticed the present strain of virus is not doing the work as they wanted in Nigeria, so I want to believe they have tweaked it to the one that can cause more havoc here in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. Nigerians be wise, our government is playing out its role in the New World Order script. If you like call it conspiracy theory or whatever.
Jesus loves you

Wake up!
The same "new world order: feeds and cloth you.
They gave you the phone you are using to type.
The materials for constructing the roof over your head are made by them.

How will you survive without them?
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by manuelreports: 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
E be like say this na plan work, my people mass killing is about to start. Firstly Like Mohammed have already informed us that they are not going to release corps, other countries are evacuating their citizens. Nigerinas brace up, something is about to happen.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by TolaniLuv: 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
So, are you telling me that our government is so dumb to invite Chinese doctor again? So, this people no get sense at all ni??

Oyinbo to se pencil no se eraser! Person weh make pencil us the same person weh do Eraser
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by MetaPhysical: 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
Chinese do not need to come to Nigeria for everything.

They should leave Nigeria alone to find its own solution to social problems.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Emmanuel010414(m): 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
They should go to hell, we don't need Chinkos here..after messing the world they want to bring their hanta virus here...Kill any chinco man you see in your state they are all virus. Fucck the government, I thought they initially told Nigerians they can handle this. Why Chinese coming here again.

Fucck Buhari.
We don't need them at all..abegi..

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
NL's... Help needed here. Please i beg anyone seeing this to assit me with any amount pls. It will reduce the burden's am passing through now. NL's please. 6021307188. Bon/Emmanuel pls evryone
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Tonykjngs: 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Make dem nor come

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by max57: 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hope after their arrival, we ll not start recording more deaths ... just saying

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by StagethemTVee: 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Is this minister mad? Please how can we start a petition against this action from a crazy minister? He actually said was notified not like he was privy to the decision or why? They were only telling him the when

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by kramer: 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
They should go to hell, we don't need Chinkos here..after messing the world they want to bring their hanta virus here...Kill any chinco man you see in your state they are all virus. Fucck the government, I thought they initially told Nigerians they can handle this. Why Chinese coming here again.

Fucck Buhari.

Seun, are you really going to allow this?
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Ajixegun: 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
Xisnin:

Wake up!
The same "new world order: feeds and cloth you.
They gave you the phone you are using to type.
The materials for constructing the roof over your head are made by them.

How will you survive without them?
Hmm... This is one of their advocate on nairaland.
Feeding and clothing me you said? You must be joking! Please, if you don't have anything reasonable to say, off my mention.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by micflo28(m): 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
Why is this govt stupid? The world is cutting ties with China and looking inward for ways to curb the spread we are busy inviting the vectors and origin of this virus problem. Must we depend on externalities to solve our problem. People are suing China billions of dollars for damages, the least we ought to do is to halt all debt servicing with origin from China. The world is not happy with China, Nigeria should not make them heroes.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by DEHVEHLOP(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Fucck Buhari.

The usual faceless media rantings...

Come out and act, you no go see anyone
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Ustec: 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
cool
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by olaks4real(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hope they are not coming to multiply the figures?
They should go Italy and Spain first abeg.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
The minister said nearly 3,000 samples have been tested for the disease, adding that Nigeria will witness an increase in confirmed coronavirus cases despite the lockdown
What is it with this our minister and govt?
Must we take everything WHO is telling us hook, line and sinker? Where is the research and analysis done that shows that we are going to witness an increase in cases? How many cases are we expecting? What is the best case and worst case scenario? How are we preparing for the worst case? These are what I expect this minister to be telling us now not some mumbo jumbo from WHO that have been heavily lagging behind in this pandemic matter. This shows the incompetence we have at our highest levels!! Darn!!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by skyeward: 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
This is what you get with a begger's mindset. Always traveling out to look for loans. We lack initiative as a country after almost 60 years of independence. Our government should be wise and only accept medical support from genuine sources.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by johnmartus(m): 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hope she will f**k her too.
DCmonster:
He said your mama smelly toto! grin grin
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by ignis: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
E don happen
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by ProtectMyMoney: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Okay...Coronavirus is about to be spread big time.

Why did China not go to other Countries badly affected to assist them rather than Nigeria?.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Cti28(m): 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lymasaba:
Muna ruwa
Great balewite?
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Megaideas(f): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Coming where?
No no no no, they shouldn't come, they're evil, they put the whole world in this trouble and our leaders are saying this. Please you all need your heads examined for sanity.

Well, if they must come, take them to Aso Rock and let them remain there till they go.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by fjjc(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
To do what. We don't need them at all. Is it that our government wants to kill us by force by fire ni. Walahi, if they step their feets here, I will stage one man protest from where I am now to Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by foreshore(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
ProsperChild:

Source:
https://www.thecable.ng/coronavirus-we-are-expecting-a-medical-team-from-china-says-fg/amp

Una dem go beg again after all the billions that has been pledged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant / Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) / Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.