Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire (57465 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by AfroKnight: 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
micflo28:
Why is this govt stupid? The world is cutting ties with China and looking inward for ways to curb the spread we are busy inviting the vectors and origin of this virus problem. Must we depend on externalities to solve our problem. People are suing China billions of dollars for damages, the least we ought to do is to halt all debt servicing with origin from China. The world is not happy with China, Nigeria should not make them heroes.

Chinese doctors arrived in the U.K. a few days ago to assist them too.

Bro, Chinese doctors have worked with infected patients longer than others. They managed the situation and their country is free of the virus today. They obviously know what their jobs.

And we need help. Too many of our doctors have emigrated.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Roon9(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
johnmartus:
Guy you are risking a long time jail. Your name is where I came from Ngwa Abia state. You are from Anambra state trying to cause problem btw other tribes so they can hate us in Abia state. Stop this nonsense and fear God.
We are not a liar and cheater here in Abia state. if Anambra want to kill Chinese that want to help our country let the whole world know. Nigeria benefit massively from China and they always help Nigeria when the need arise.

Enter house Abeg

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by brightalo1010: 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
They should go to hell, we don't need Chinkos here..after messing the world they want to bring their hanta virus here...Kill any chinco man you see in your state they are all virus. Fucck the government, I thought they initially told Nigerians they can handle this. Why Chinese coming here again.

Fucck Buhari.
So when Trump kept changing mouth after calling it China virus when the thing get out of hand didn't he seek help from the same China? Abeg shift.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by jaxxy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
We don't need them if u ask me. I hope cases don't spike when they come.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Kayharry(m): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
Buhari don collect money last year from China . African leaders don already sell us out .

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by odibeigwe(f): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
In God we trust. Please anything for a vulnerable sister. 0071504606, Access Bank. God bless.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Horlami247: 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
I now
Sneeze frequently
Cough
Plus headache
Fatigue. ......

I need test ooo
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by sammyj: 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
This government is poison to us shocked
Smartbrainfix:
There we go again! There have been reports on millions of faulty equipment coming from china to other countries; China hiding information about the number of deaths on this issue; online videos on some guy cleaning his feet with face masks; America and China trading words on who caused this coronavirus pandemic and many more... If these are fragments of rumour, then there must be elements of truth in them and if they are true, it should be a pointer to what the government should do! This is the moment we should be forward-looking on how to survive without these countries at least reduce over-dependence. Here is the moment for us to start documenting lessons we have learnt for future references. If we allow these people to come to our country, they will have first information about why the rate of infection is slow in Africa and who knows, if they are the cause, develop another strain of this virus to fight Africa.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Bevista: 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
slimfit1:
The real dirty or death is about to start they are bringing our own version for us. We are doing well at the moment wait till they arrive.
Its difficult to disagree on this. Looks like Africa is showing more resistance than was anticipated....with the developed countries being hit much harder than Africa. Wouldn't surprise me if a stronger, deadlier strain of the virus suddenly shows up on the continent.

At this point, my conspiracy theory brain is on red alert. For starters, any Vaccine is a big fat capital NO for me.

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by litaninja(m): 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
This is fishy. This is a Trojan Horse. This cannot bode well for Nigeria.
Are the leaders of this country so dim

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by GOFRONT(m): 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
They wan kukuma come and finish us...

Pls who get that meme of Senator Adeleke and Atiku??

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by juman(m): 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
America need them more.
Corona is killing people in newyork and some other states like killing insects.
Its scary.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by EmekaBlue(m): 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
seriously i know chinese and work with them. They want to increase the case and test their african lab shiit to chop off our reserve economy wella

Govt should say NO to their help

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Marine54(m): 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
Xisnin:

There have been reports but you couldn't name one.
Don't be lazy.
Don't spread rumors.
Read more than headlines.

Reading doesn't kill!
stop speaking like a dunce ! Can't you read the hand writing on the wall.......

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Chicastle: 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Is it every minor cases una dey run go China? Instead of them to avoid those achicha eaters for now and have peace of the mind, they are going to consult again
Which kind country wey no get constant power supply be this. Fix your Educational institutions you won't listen now you are begging

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by benzion72(m): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Made me remember Sawore a Yoruba Film where Baba faleti said "Ole ni ohun yo ba o tun ilekun re ohun yo" that is a thief said he will help you repair your doorr and you are happy. If you know corona come from China will you allow a chinko to treat you
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by slowice(m): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
This one chinko men are coming in, I don't trust them at all. Not tomorrow now we ll move from 190-4000cases with same speed with which our govt share 20k to 2.6 million people in a twinkle of an eye. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by lekspot01(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Chibukings111:
NL's... Help needed here. Please i beg anyone seeing this to assit
me with any amount pls. It will reduce the burden's am
passing through now. NL's please. 6021307188. Bon/Emmanuel

Name of bank
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by gbagyiza: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Smartbrainfix:
There we go again! There have been reports on millions of faulty equipment coming from china to other countries; China hiding information about the number of deaths on this issue; online videos on some guy cleaning his feet with face masks; America and China trading words on who caused this coronavirus pandemic and many more... If these are fragments of rumour, then there must be elements of truth in them and if they are true, it should be a pointer to what the government should do! This is the moment we should be forward-looking on how to survive without these countries at least reduce over-dependence. Here is the moment for us to start documenting lessons we have learnt for future references. If we allow these people to come to our country, they will have first information about why the rate of infection is slow in Africa and who knows, if they are the cause, develop another strain of this virus to fight Africa.

Nigerians should brace up for the worse if this news is true. I see a conspiracy in this. Our government is a total failure.

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Thomist(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Like play this virus is serious... stay safe.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Charly68: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Smartbrainfix:
Upon all the noise we are making on the internet,this Govt is impervious to correction..They ought to test run Professor Iwu's drugs on Corrona but alas! They never believed in themselves

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by lilyheaven: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
desiredhome:
This China virus and China coming again...... scary.......

I hope they are not coming to infect Nigerians the more?

They are coming with ventilators they used on infected patients, how are we sure they are sterilizing it well before using it for another patient.
I have been wondering why there are high death rate in these countries using ventilator

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
Last last, the prophesies are being fulfilled. World power has drifted from America.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by onyxo76(m): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
seems like this govt dey act out a script, less than 200 cases and you're inviting China of all countries to assist...these people get hidden agenda true true.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Smartbrainfix: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
God bless you sir, why would any zain person invite China at this time, FG giving China avenue to test how effective more of it's virus can work on Nigeria, this government don finally mad finish.

God bless you too

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Chicastle: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=litaninja post=88066935]This is fishy. This is a Trojan Horse. This cannot bode well for Nigeria.
Are the leaders of this country so dim[/quote

Have you ever sat down and think if all this naira gworo animals in soo can make good impact that cam lead this country to international rein?
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Okuda(m): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
FreelanceRebel:

#hatespeech

go and arrest the body bag governor first. Iranu.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Perfecttouchade: 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Dooms day o cry
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by lilyheaven: 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Horlami247:
I now
Sneeze frequently
Cough
Plus headache
Fatigue. ......

I need test ooo
If you are sneezing, then you are fine
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by faithfull18(f): 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
I don't support their coming. We have been able to contain whatever it is well so far.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by MPESA(m): 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
johnmartus:
Guy you are risking a long time jail. Your name is where I came from Ngwa Abia state. You are from Anambra state trying to cause problem btw other tribes so they can hate us in Abia state. Stop this nonsense and fear God.
We are not a liar and cheater here in Abia state. if Anambra want to kill Chinese that want to help our country let the whole world know. Nigeria benefit massively from China and they always help Nigeria when the need arise.

Nigeria benefit massively from China and they always help Nigeria when need arise....... YOU ARE SICK, for the above statement... BTW see as you are displaying your stupidity defender of Abia, mumu how did you know that the guy is from Anambra , NONSENSE.

PS
Moderator una fit ban me sha , am just sick and tire seeing BMC displaying.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Empiree: 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
African leaders, especially nigeria are disgrace to black race. They present Nigeria as a dumpster. Smh ...as if there are no qualified doctors and nurses in the country. Nigeria never appreciated it's own. If they obtain first hand info then you are in trouble.

Sad part is that Nigerian citizens are smarter than the govt but if some smart citizens get to the top they make no impact. They just follow blueprint

Smartbrainfix:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant / Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) / Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.