Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Ipaja Ayobo Community Has The Worst Power Supply In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ipaja Ayobo Community Has The Worst Power Supply In Lagos (1869 Views)

Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? / Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipaja Ayobo Community Has The Worst Power Supply In Lagos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
No light for the past 1 week... The light here is not stable. Imagine Ipaja-ayobo is still sharing light in this 21st century. One day on and one day off.. It is really bad.. I am ashamed of Ipaja-Ayobo and Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Ipaja Ayobo Community Has The Worst Power Supply In Lagos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Sweetness4:
No light for the past 1 week... The light here is not stable. Imagine Ipaja-ayobo is still sharing light in this 21st century. One day on and one day off.. It is really bad.. I am ashamed of Ipaja-Ayobo and Nigeria.. Taking my family out of this Zoo soon.
Sorry
I stay around there too

1 Like

Re: Ipaja Ayobo Community Has The Worst Power Supply In Lagos by Jacktours: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
my sister ikola road na him worse pass around dat opaja axis
Re: Ipaja Ayobo Community Has The Worst Power Supply In Lagos by honestpoju: 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
You are very correct. I stay around that axis too. No light for a week now. Been running on generator
Re: Ipaja Ayobo Community Has The Worst Power Supply In Lagos by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
The light @ayobo is really terrible ooo... Lockdown, Lockdown no light�
Re: Ipaja Ayobo Community Has The Worst Power Supply In Lagos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jacktours:
my sister ikola road na him worse pass around dat opaja axis

The road is bad too.. I taya ooo.
Re: Ipaja Ayobo Community Has The Worst Power Supply In Lagos by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
We were the set of people that first lived in Ayobo, when it was still a Bush I'm talking of 1996 - 2000, it was 24/7 light then. But now oju ti la angry

2 Likes

Re: Ipaja Ayobo Community Has The Worst Power Supply In Lagos by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sweetness4:
The light @ayobo is really terrible ooo... Lockdown, Lockdown no light�

Sorry cry I can feel your pain
Re: Ipaja Ayobo Community Has The Worst Power Supply In Lagos by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2020
feelgoodstuffs:
We were the set of people that first lived in Ayobo, when it was still a Bush I'm talking of 1996 - 2000, it was 24/7 light then. But now oju ti la angry

Do you still live there?? What now happened?? Sharing of light and all?? One day off and one day on?? Some places two days on and one day off
Re: Ipaja Ayobo Community Has The Worst Power Supply In Lagos by feelgoodstuffs(m): 12:10am On Apr 07, 2020
Sweetness4:

Do you still live there?? What now happened?? Sharing of light and all?? One day off and one day on?? Some places two days on and one day off

Not really, tho our family house is there... the sharing of light is because the transformer cannot power the whole community. May God help us for 9ja.
Re: Ipaja Ayobo Community Has The Worst Power Supply In Lagos by dreaonit: 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
The light is now terrible, i tink the transformer is faulty. Its a pity
Sweetness4:

Re: Ipaja Ayobo Community Has The Worst Power Supply In Lagos by propertyhunter1: 11:24am On Jun 01, 2022
dreaonit:
The light is now terrible, i tink the transformer is faulty. Its a pity

Really? shocked
Re: Ipaja Ayobo Community Has The Worst Power Supply In Lagos by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2022
propertyhunter1:

Really? shocked

Update. No more sharing of light and the light is better now grin

1 Like

Re: Ipaja Ayobo Community Has The Worst Power Supply In Lagos by West85: 1:25am On Jun 12, 2022
Oh really....you mean the light is now good??

Well, maybe I can move there now coz i was considering moving to ipaja ayobo

Buh can anyone pls inform me of the area in ipaja with good light and good road

Thanks
Re: Ipaja Ayobo Community Has The Worst Power Supply In Lagos by gimakon2(m): 6:24am On Jun 12, 2022
I wonder what you'd say about festac and satellite town. I'm not even sure we have existence of NEPA / EKEDC there.

OK, let me be a bit nicer, the EKEDC here use generator to do their business at their miniature holes they call offices.
Re: Ipaja Ayobo Community Has The Worst Power Supply In Lagos by baysan(m): 9:59am On Jan 16, 2023
Sweetness4:

Update. No more sharing of light and the light is better now grin
Do you have idea of Livingstone hotel area if there use to have light
Re: Ipaja Ayobo Community Has The Worst Power Supply In Lagos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
baysan:

Do you have idea of Livingstone hotel area if there use to have light

Sorry, no idea.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Ba Business Class Return Tickets – Uk To Nigeria / What / Has Anyone Re-check The Dv Lottery 2013 Today ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.