Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) (54858 Views)

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ghettokid1(m): 7:30am On Apr 04, 2020
Just For Fun
DOCTOR
My eyes are so focused on u like i'm carrying out an operation, ur love runs through my veins even withouth an injection, my love 4 u is HIV, i can only prevent it but can't cure it. A thousand Vitamin c can not give me the sweetness that comes with ur love, hope u can hear the heart beat even without using stethoscope. I cant stop thinking about u.
LAWYER
My heart has been found guilty of beating 4 u on daily basis. I know my love for u is not in the constitution but pls can i lie my way into ur heart? Our love will i defend even when the judge overrules, i will quote subjection of any written lie i can find just to get u out on bail.
FARMER
In ur heart i have planted the seed of growth and happiness, even without manure it grows steadily and without delay, i have tilled my heart to the ground and no soil compares to u, like Loamy soil, u are fertile for planting and harvesting. Be with me and let me feed u with love that tastes better than a new yam

140 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ghettokid1(m): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2020
POLICE:
My love 4 u is like bribe, it can never stop, just like a thief in the cell, i wouldn't let u leave my heart without bail... I will protect u with my gun even though the bullets is rusty, dont worry i will use baton. Baby ehn, i will always stand at attention so ur mind can be at ease.
PASTOR:
I proclaim with my lips for though has won my heart, like David looked on to God in psalm 121 so will my love go up and never come down, like the red sea, u have parted away sadness from my life and enveloped me with a covenant too strong to be broken by an ordinary man.
NATIVE DOCTOR
Ur love gives me hope like odeshi, even when ppl try to hurt me i dont feel it. U have charmed me with ur juju that even the gods cannot compete with mammy water like u because u re stronger. Take me to the underworld and initiate me into ur kingdom of love.

103 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ghettokid1(m): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2020
POLITICIAN
I promise never to break ur heart baby, i will change ur life, ur wardrobe and even ur future. See eh, because of u i will build a new road in ur village and name it after u, i will build a borehole in ur compound. U will have steady power supply 4 the rest of ur life. Just vote 4 my heart to win this election to ur heart and i will fulfil all these promises.
TEACHER
My love 4 u is like my salary, it may delay but it will always come, as the principal of my heart, i promise to teach u the rudiment of home economics and biology. Baby u have given my heart an assignment to beat 4 u on daily basis and not even ASUU strike can stop it.
Kindly Add Ur Profession's Below

178 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by prophetvaliance: 7:32am On Apr 04, 2020
Hmm..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ghettokid1(m): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2020
Cc, Emeijeh
Cc, Fergie001
Cc, Perfecttouchade
Come and check ur profession

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by nrexzy: 8:15am On Apr 04, 2020
Nice....

Yahoo boys own nkor

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ghettokid1(m): 8:19am On Apr 04, 2020
nrexzy:
Nice....
Yahoo boys own nkor

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by fergie001: 8:20am On Apr 04, 2020
I no be girl nah, and my profession no deh here.

...nna forget it mehn, money rules the world.
Anyone that can produce the ego is cool.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ghettokid1(m): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2020
NAIRALANDERS
Baby girl my love 4 u is like lalas.ticlala and snake. See baby girl if u give me ur love, i promise to always push u higher, just like lalasticla.la push snakes to frontpage grin grin

415 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by emeijeh(m): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
Cc, Em.eijeh
Cc, Fe.rgie001
Cc, Perf.ecttouchade
Ghetto, You know all these scopes, yet you are Babe-less cheesy

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ghettokid1(m): 8:24am On Apr 04, 2020
fergie001:
I no be girl nah, and my profession no deh here.

...nna forget it mehn, money rules the world.
Anyone that can produce the ego is cool.
but which one dope pass?
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by nrexzy: 8:24am On Apr 04, 2020
ghettokid1:

68.6%
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ghettokid1(m): 8:25am On Apr 04, 2020
emeijeh:
Ghetto, You know all these scopes, yet you are Babe-less cheesy
Who told u am babe-less?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ghettokid1(m): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2020
nrexzy:
68.6%
70.2%
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by nrexzy: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2020
ghettokid1:

70.2%

2.4%

E slow ooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ghettokid1(m): 8:40am On Apr 04, 2020
nrexzy:

2.4%

E slow ooo
80%..............................90%...............................99%...Error! this maybe due to: the page is unavailable or network error or corona virus

7 Likes

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Glink2018(m): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2020
All the grammar no fit win the heart of a Naija lady with money in it.
She must demand shopping, going to the beach, going to eat shawarma and burger...infact just let the lady sees you that you have money, she will follow you like flies to the grave....
Look, a guy collected my GF because he has money more than me...
I still dey regret say someone snatched my girl

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by nrexzy: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2020
ghettokid1:

80%..............................90%...............................99%...Error! this maybe due to: the page is unavailable or network error or corona virus
China network

7 Likes

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ghettokid1(m): 9:06am On Apr 04, 2020
nrexzy:
China network
Lemme try again

1 Like

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Sammy07: 9:07am On Apr 04, 2020
This is my first business transaction with you, and I want you to know the level of consideration I have.

Your account is open in the books of my heart. I feel we have some matching concept between us.

You looked just like a Balance Sheet whose both sides are equal.

I want you to glance at my trial balance from which the financial statements of our love have been prepared.
Please, give a debit balance to my request in your books and see me as soon as you can.
You will find that my financial statement shows a true and fair view.

It has been prepared according to the provisions of the law of love and follows the principal of going concern.

I eagerly wait for your acceptance to my offer. Trust me that my cost of goods sold statement would be appropriate for you and my income is more than my expenditure.

According to the best of my knowledge and faith I feel that I can debit your account of love with zero bad debts. So just discount my bill of love in your love bank.

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by fergie001: 9:07am On Apr 04, 2020
ghettokid1:

but which one dope pass?
Pastor.....osusu deh always dey..and dem naturally get sweet mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Perfecttouchade: 9:08am On Apr 04, 2020
grin grin see as I dey laugh , the lawyer and police gat me laughing bros cheesy
ghettokid1:
Cc, Emeijeh
Cc, Fergie001
Cc, Perfecttouchade

1 Like

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Perfecttouchade: 9:11am On Apr 04, 2020
Aluminium fabricator ...see my own: my love for u be like casement embedded burglary window wey come with full package, infact u don't need to be scared of mosquitoes because u've got a follow come net too..so relax yourself and be calm when u sleep at night, leave ur windows open, you are covered by my Net of Love..see the Casement burglary embedded below grin ghettokid1 cheesy
I.e You can get our services, we fabricate Aluminium windows, Casement, sliding windows. Tel:08153665659 thanks

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Sammy07: 9:13am On Apr 04, 2020
The goodwill of my love for you can never suffer any impairment loss or depreciation.
My feelings for you will forever be based on reliability, understandability and relevance.

Our love shall remain a going concern and its fair value can only be matched by the disclosure of my revaluation reserve.

Allow me to take controlling interest in you and I promise to consolidate your assets and liabilities into my overall financial statements in line with IFRS 3,

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ghettokid1(m): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2020
fergie001:
Pastor.....osusu deh always dey..and dem naturally get sweet mouth.
Na so

1 Like

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ghettokid1(m): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Aluminium fabricator ...see my own: my love for u be like casement embedded burglary window wey come with full package, infact u don't need to be scared of mosquitoes because u've got a follow come net too..so relax yourself and be calm when u sleep at night, leave ur windows open, you are covered by my Net of Love.. ghettokid1 cheesy
Dope, if to say i be girl ehn........ i no go even think twice b4 i accept urs

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by ghettokid1(m): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2020
Sammy07:
The goodwill of my love for you can never suffer any impairment loss or depreciation.
My feelings for you will forever be based on reliability, understandability and relevance.

Our love shall remain a going concern and its fair value can only be matched by the disclosure of my revaluation reserve.

Allow me to take controlling interest in you and I promise to consolidate your assets and liabilities into my overall financial statements in line with IFRS 3,
Correct!

11 Likes

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by fergie001: 9:35am On Apr 04, 2020
ghettokid1:

Na so
Yes nah....those people and motivational speakers....leave am ooooo grin

Dem go confuse your confusion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by fergie001: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2020
Sammy07:
This one don scatter all his secondary school colleagues that year.

1 Like

Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Sammy07: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2020
fergie001:

This one don scatter all his secondary school colleagues that year.

Lolssss
Re: Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) by Mikocake(m): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2020
The farmer and Politician combo will have any Naija girl fall wakataa!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) / South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.