Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,319 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 (27177 Views)

FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed / NBC Fines Trust TV ₦5 Million Over Documentary About Bandits / FIRS Budgets N160 Million For 850 Drivers’ Uniforms, N825 Million For Refreshmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by surgical: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2020
APCNig:

Useless ex-convict. So, Lagos State government should be asking COVID-19 patients for APC Party Membership Card before treating them. Anyone who is not a Card carrying member should be sent to Bode George for treatment by Babalawo and herbs sellers.
That is what your APC is doing in Lagos
They've been at it for long using state resources to buy loyalty

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by Kobicove(m): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2020
madridguy:
Audio money here and there grin grin grin

Okay, on behalf of me and the entire Pro Buhari both home and abroad, we donate this token of 1 Billion audio dollar.

Didn't you read where they said he made the donation in cash?

1 Like

Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by michoim(m): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2020
Which kind distribution be this? Nonsense
Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by joshuaidibia(m): 10:31am On Apr 04, 2020
madridguy:

Okay, on behalf of me and the entire Pro Buhari both home and abroad, we donate this token of 1 Billion audio dollar.

Thanks man. May God bless the pocket the money came from. cheesy
Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by rusher14: 10:32am On Apr 04, 2020
mrgoodd:
Oil is now $20 per barrel and it will still fall more because it was around 70$ in January, If you re a politician and you re reading this, Kindly return all stolen Funds unless you want this country experience the Venezuela brouhaha, Please return something We re going down, Before you say Nigeria export brent crude and not WTI and 34 dollars per barrel, Ask your self is it the same price as it was in 2015? And once we have no money we will be forced to print more and the Naira is devalued and finally we buy a bread with 100 packs of Naira notes.

Oil is $27 and likely to climb by the end of April.
Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by johnmartus(m): 10:33am On Apr 04, 2020
grin grin
madridguy:

Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2020
Pr0cter:

Many times I wonder why people like you type rubbish with confidence.

You know nothing about the economy and stop spreading false panic and propaganda.

Even Venezuela economy didn't crash for the propose reason you highlighted.

Btw Nigeria export brent crude and not WTI. Brent crude is currently 34 dollars per barrel.

Stop posting rubbish
It was $64.26 in 2019 and Nigeria don’t export that shit you mentioned

1 Like

Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by Slimdaddy2: 10:41am On Apr 04, 2020
seunmsg:
NPA money in action grin grin grin
the man loot NPA to the bone
Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by Albertone(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
So that's all he could give undecided
You surely know people will quote you which I'm doing now lol

How much have you donated?

Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 04, 2020
madridguy:

U just too mumu aswear
Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by L1lma(f): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2020
Paying back moni dey stole,anyway well done
Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2020
baba no wan donate to government since they know themselves grin grin

btw,
proof or I don't take u serious.
Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by vikithor(m): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2020
Local man is highly impressed by all this audio dollar donations,I want to use this existing platform(grab the mic from my) to say that ehmm emm am a man of few words, I don't brag,I don't boast, I allow my works to boast for me.
*clears throat* parting my flattened chest.
Usher, bring that tray here,osiso!
CNN,Aljazeera, Fox news,Yahoo news, plus all local champion TV stations,all Una bia on set,photojournalist light up full scale, the hour has come,all this small small boys that are doing as if they have money I will to them that I am a money machine. I print,mint,manufacture and distribute rait away.
Usher! how much did that boy Dangote contribute (#1b ) ok, call my p.a,take note
2.how much did Otedola my apprentice contriblute sef?.....(#1b) ok,no wahala p.a take note
3.how much did Jim ovia brought,we know na bank money ...(#1b) issorite,nwannem p.a take note
You see everyone is donating one one billion naira,do you know what is one billion in naira? If share it will go round everyone Nigerians, so if billions of naira has been donated how come
1.we have not received it
2.Germany is about giving Nigeria loans to fight covid 19
3.why has NCNC not received a kobo(according to Lair Mohd) to carry out their task
4.hungry masses are not happy staying home to enjoying free money
5.disaster minister shared money to 11 million poor Nigerians and no one down south,central has not received any thing
6.how come the paucity of funds is threatening other states effort to carry out pro active covid 19' spending
I in behalf of my self,family friends and foes,I donate $1 trillion (audio) can I hear thunderous clippings
2.I donate another $1 trillion (audio) pls tell all those small small billionaire boys to meet my P.A for refund of their audio contributions.
Govt of propanda
Propaganda citizens
Project propaganda
Spending by propaganda
President existing and ruling by propaganda
Audio govt
Audio followers
Finally we shall see the result
Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by Koko1119: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2020
Even if oil na $10 na still money e b to nigeria.
Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by AsawanaDgreat: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2020
Good one. At least the masses benefit from his loot.
Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by Daroldigits: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2020
How much did you give or anyone from your family? Let learn to appreciate
Millenniumlady:
So that's all he could give undecided
Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by Solutionchima: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2020
Is chief a business man?
Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by hush15: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2020
APCNig:

Useless ex-convict. So, Lagos State government should be asking COVID-19 patients for APC Party Membership Card before treating them. Anyone who is not a Card carrying member should be sent to Bode George for treatment by Babalawo and herbs sellers.

Humans sha. Out of 160, he allotted 150 to general public irrespective of party, religion or region. Then reserved 10 to the loyalist and you still complain. He didn't government o. This is direct impact o.

Buhari said he has given 20k to 2.6million and you can be assured it all to loyalist cos that's just a fraction to the 15million that voted from him in the entire north.

A times, we should know when to encourage and when not to
Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by jaxxy(m): 11:04am On Apr 04, 2020
Yet FG says they are yet to receive 1Naira from anybody. Hahaha Naija grin
Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by stormborn28(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2020
MrPRevailer:
The one world Government and religion are coming together. Please share let other know and prepare. The Rapture will happen before the enactment of the New World Order.
On May 14th 2020, the Pope is calling all world leaders and will people to come to the Vatican on a global Education campaign for the one world religion and government.
Once re-education commences, many will be decieved. And there will be a great fall away. Then the man of sin (Anti-christ) will be revealed.
Please learn about the consequences of taking the mark of the Antichrist in Revelation 13 and 14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxT9eyErREM
who is this

Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by juman(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2020
Rather, he donated ten million naira to pdp.
Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by sayso: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2020
hisexcellency34:

https://www.independent.ng/covid-19-bode-george-donates-n160m-to-less-privileged/
are you people seeing what is happening? Tell me the legitimate buisness this man is into? You see the collective wealth of the people coming out cause death is locking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by sayso: 11:42am On Apr 04, 2020
rusher14:

Oil is $27 and likely to climb by the end of April.
Climb to where exactly?do you know how much brent crude was in 2014? Do you know how much it takes to produce from deep water?
Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by rusher14: 11:45am On Apr 04, 2020
sayso:
Climb to where exactly?do you know how much brent crude was in 2014? Do you know how much it takes to produce from deep water?

You gave the old rate per barrel while I gave toh the rate as of Friday the 3rd of April 2020.

Now you are asking me silly questions.

If at the peak of Covid-19, with oversupply and little or no demand it has gotten to 27 dollars what do you think will happen when businesses start to open up at the end of April?
Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by sayso: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
rusher14:

You gave the old rate per barrel while I gave toh the rate as of Friday the 3rd of April 2020.

Now you are asking me silly questions.

If at the peak of Covid-19, with oversupply and little or no demand it has gotten to 27 dollars what do you think will happen when businesses start to open up at the end of April?
You lack knowledge of crude oil price.i just gave you the start of falling oil price pre shale gas and with the russia/saudi price war amd post covid 19 Effect on globallization,oil price will or would trade around $30 40.
Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by APCNig: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

How much your papa and mama don donate ?

Just enough to feed your generation yet unborn.
Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by olancho: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
How did he make the money. I thought he was just a retired naval officer. How much was his Salary as a military man?
Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by HocusPotos: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
grin grin
[/s]
Re: Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 by Sensini123(m): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
U mean return part of the stolen money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole / PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe / Shehu Sani To Sowore: "My Hair Doesn't Need Marijuana To Glow"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.