Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,912 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe (27174 Views)

Amaechi: No Apology For Siting Transport University In Daura / Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George / Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by stephanie11: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2017
@POLITICSNGR

Former Minister of Works, Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe has reacted to recent reports that the South-west was being mistreated by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP following the results of the party's national convention.

Ogunlewe believes that Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike who is alleged to have influenced the emergence of Secondus and accused of making derogatory statements about the South-west, should be left alone. He said that Wike owes no apology to the Yoruba nation. In his words;

"The election has been won and lost and Prince Uche Secondus has emerged the new party chairman. It is a welcome development. In any election, a winner and loser must emerge.

The most important thing is that we politicians must imbibe the spirit of sportsmanship. We should not see or view elections as a do-or-die affair.

Secondus has emerged the winner, my appeal is that everybody should rally round him in the interest of the party, PDP. People should stop crying over spilt milk – let’s forget about the acrimony during the build-up to the election. Now that Secondus has won, we should forget the past and be forward looking. We should all cooperate with Secondus and other members of the new PDP national exco.

Nobody should shed tears for Southwest. PDP Southwest PDP leaders deserved what they got. They were the architects of their own downfall.

What do you expect from a divided house? The Yoruba are too arrogant. We are too full of ourselves. We don’t have respect for leaders. Everybody believes that he is a leader in his own little corner, and it is this arrogance and attitude that cost the Yoruba the PDP national chairmanship position.

They should stop blaming Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike or PDP state governors for scheming the Yoruba out of the PDP national chairmanship race. It is Yorubas that schemed themselves out. Wike should not bother to offer apology to anybody."

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/16/pdp-chairmanship-wike-owes-no-apology-south-west-ogunlewe/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Isokowadoo: 8:11am On Dec 16, 2017
Let's Wait fr Yoro Muslims

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Isokowadoo: 8:12am On Dec 16, 2017
Personally I blv Wike hs alrdy done d needful

23 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Agimor(m): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2017
Let's wait for the Yoruba Muslims they are on their way.

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 16, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by dunkem21(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2017
To agree with Ogunlewike, click *Like..

*Share to disagree..

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Chigold101(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2017
Okay

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2017
NoSidonLook:
Nawa o
Coming from a fellow Afonjiggar

Some omoluabis don't just get it.
To them whatever they like is what the south easterners hate and what they hate the south easterners MUST like

I feel for them. Very vibrant lot, but in truth they are their own enemies currently on self destruct

Bitter truth bro

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Ikwokrikwo: 8:37am On Dec 16, 2017
Agimor:
Let's wait for the Yoruba Muslims they are on their way.

Hahahaha

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by DonVikings: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Yoruba Muslim human flesh and pap eating cannibals will not agree with you Sir.
https://www.nairaland.com/4196600/after-drinking-pap-human-parts
But Pigs, Idiots, Prøstitutes, Kidnappers, Developers, Flatinoes, Urine Drinkers, Baby Factory Operators, and Drug Couriers would surely agree with him. cheesy

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by nototribalist: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2017
Me apologize to what?? Imagine

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by ChairmanOfNCAN: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2017
stephanie11:
@P[b]OLITICSNGR

What do you expect from a divided house? The Yoruba are too arrogant. We are too full of ourselves. We don’[/b]t have respect for leaders. Everybody believes that he is a leader in his own little corner, and it is this arrogance and attitude that cost the Yoruba the PDP national chairmanship position.

cc: lalasticlala
, mynd44

Our ewedu gobblers dem dem would not like this.
Tinubu and co has used his broom he use to cook ewedu to blind their eyes from the truth.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by python1: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2017
DonVikings:
But Pigs, Idiots, Prøstitutes, Developers, Flatinoes, Urine Drinkers, Baby Factory Operators, and Drug Couriers would surely agree with him. cheesy
You mean you want to strip us of our kidnapping job?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by ChairmanOfNCAN: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2017
DayDreamPictures:

Bitter truth bro

They don't know they are their own backstabbers.

To them everyone else (especially their nightmare; the igbos) are witch hunting them

AFONJIGGARS OF THE BROWN ROOF REPUBLIC aka Certified Skullers grin grin

Watch how they leave the issue at hand and transfer their pain to peace loving igbo amakas their nightmare

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by DonVikings: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2017
python1:

You are a patriot.
Thank you sir. grin

I will not relent until all the enemies of Nigeria, my beloved country, are put to shame, especially Pigs and Idiots. cheesy

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by python1: 8:55am On Dec 16, 2017
DonVikings:
Thank you sir. grin

I will not relent until all the enemies of Nigeria, my beloved country, are put to shame, especially Pigs and Idiots. cheesy
Very good, but stop reducing our development prowess. Kidnapping can not be left out.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by osazeeblue01: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2017
Well said sir. I think they have learnt a good lesson now. They should stop forming oga and learn how to be loyal.

24 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Amarabae(f): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2017
Oh some people were expecting wike to apologize.
Lols

25 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2017
I only have one thing to add.....
SW should not, even try to blame the peace loving SE for their woes.....
Let them not....I mean not...try it

15 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by DonVikings: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2017
python1:

Very good, but stop reducing our development prowess. Kidnapping can not be left out.
Oh, I'm sorry. I will go and add that to all those Abiama development strategies I listed right away. I am on my way. grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:45am On Dec 16, 2017
But what exactly did Wike say that was derogatory

Bode George is just trying to brew trouble cause no one agreed to give him the chairmanship unopposed!
Old man wey dey behave like baby

So you expect Wike or Fayose to fold their arms and watch the party collapse after their struggle

Its not easy

Alot of people are just there to destroy at the end of the day they will still decamp!

Besides I still want to know how Wike derogated the west undecided

Wise words there from Ogunlewe

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by eagleeye2: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2017
Someone once said, When it comes to politics, no tribe or religion. Only Interest.
Many will call Ogunlewe, Omo ale

5 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by adadike281(f): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2017
Truth is bitter!! soon u will be called an 'ipob member'.

18 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by agadez007(m): 10:11am On Dec 16, 2017
Seems like Ogunlewe is the only Sensible person in the Waste side,others have been Eaten Spiritually

14 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by MufasaRebirth: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2017
I agree with you sir

6 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by SouthEastFacts: 10:24am On Dec 16, 2017
stephanie11:

What do you expect from a divided house? The Yoruba are too arrogant. We are too full of ourselves. We don’t have respect for leaders. Everybody believes that he is a leader in his own little corner, and it is this arrogance and attitude that cost the Yoruba the PDP national chairmanship position.
I have nothing more to say. I am bookmarking this for ever.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by yeyeboi(m): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2017
Ok
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by dieBYfire: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Yoruba Muslim human flesh and pap eating cannibals will not agree with you Sir.
https://www.nairaland.com/4196600/after-drinking-pap-human-parts

Baba u wicked I swear grin
Are they cannnibals too? grin

19 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by dieBYfire: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Let's Wait fr Yoro Muslims

grin grin
They will tag him IPOB too grin

24 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Terminator1234g: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2017
All of una igbo hateful Christians continue o
Youruba Muslims and Christians love each other,we be neighbours but una useless ipob(independent pigs of Biafra) wan divide us. Thunder fire una.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by dieBYfire: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2017
DonVikings:
But Pigs, Idiots, Prøstitutes, Kidnappers, Developers, Flatinoes, Urine Drinkers, Baby Factory Operators, and Drug Couriers would surely agree with him. cheesy
grin grin
Take heart

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Look At The The Party That Wants To Rescue Nigeria - Keyamo Mocks PDP / Buhari Emerges DAAR 2018 President Of The Year (Photo) / Shehu Sani To Sowore: "My Hair Doesn't Need Marijuana To Glow"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.