Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Why Most Relationships Fail - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Relationships Fail (561 Views)

Why Do Most Relationships Has Less Issues Than Marriages ? / Why Do Relationships Fail In 2020 ?? / Men Lose And Women Rule In Most Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Relationships Fail by DrSad(m): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2020
Relationships fail these days because we date partners who doesn't even know themselves... I've seen alot of married people who get married but still want to continue living a single live (especially the guys). I've seen alot of young ladies go into relationships because they just want someone who they can share their burdens with... I've seen people who wallow in self pity at the slightest instant... The question is how can you render help to someone who can't even help themselves... No matter what you do, you can never do enough... And here comes the thought of "getting someone better" only to find out you still can't find that someone special... The reason is because you haven't discovered yourself...
Take a pause, discover yourself, know the things you can take and the ones you won't, learn how to control your emotions, learn to find happiness in yourself ( not looking for who'll make you happy... If you can't, no one can ever), build on your dreams... Understand that live is dynamic (because you didn't kill the cub of a lion doesn't mean if it grows up it won't feed on you), If you can do all these, I bet you'll never fall in a wrong relationship...
Re: Why Most Relationships Fail by Fatasy(m): 4:09pm On May 02, 2020
Drsad my add was removed,i Was The one who want to sell Nubia X
Re: Why Most Relationships Fail by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:30pm On May 02, 2020
Humm

Re: Why Most Relationships Fail by DrSad(m): 10:42pm On May 02, 2020
Fatasy:
Drsad my add was removed,i Was The one who want to sell Nubia X
Drop your WhatsApp number... Let's chat on WhatsApp
Re: Why Most Relationships Fail by Fatasy(m): 7:44am On May 03, 2020
DrSad:

Drop your WhatsApp number... Let's chat on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

GUYS BEWARE :“once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life”- Slay / Wedding Guests And Bride And Groom Runs Away On Seeing Covid19 Taskforce / Secrets You Should Never Tell Anyone About Your Personal Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.