Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom (1690 Views)

When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by ranmoor: 10:22am On Apr 04, 2020
As for me, God forbids! I can't even wish my mom for an enemy !

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 04, 2020
ranmoor:
LOL wetin your mama do you nau?
As for me, all I can say is this - My dad is Lucky. In short, he is blessed.

Tell my momma to cut down on the nagging... when it comes to me.
grin grin grin
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2020
No

2 Likes

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by ranmoor: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2020
justnock:

LOL wetin your mama do you nau?
As for me, all I can say is this - My dad is Lucky. In short, he is blessed.

Tell my momma to cut down on the nagging... when it comes to me.
grin grin grin

You won't understand. Sometimes I just wondered how a good hearted man like my dad end up marrying someone like her in the first place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by ranmoor: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2020
Chi59:
No
Why? Because your Dad is not easily manipulated?

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by kestolove95(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2020
My dad capital NO as a lady I pray to b better than my mum

2 Likes

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by dukeprince50: 10:41am On Apr 04, 2020
No, hell no, fvcking no.
They have their good sides but I won't be a man like my father, and won't wish to marry a lady like my mom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2020
ranmoor:

You won't understand. Sometimes I just wondered how a good hearted man like my dad end up marrying someone like her in the first place.
Did she cheat on your dad or something?
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by ranmoor: 10:48am On Apr 04, 2020
justnock:

Did she cheat on your dad or something?

Cheat is even the least on the table.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2020
ranmoor:

Cheat is even the least on the table.
Damn! So sorry dear
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by chiemmanuel(m): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2020
My dad no, he never supported me, never had a relationship with him, he blamed his children for his poverty
My mom no, i read how mums slave to train their children, mine told us if nobody could provide for us, we should go out and provide for ourselves, that they have brought us to the world, we should take it up from there
Growing up was tough

10 Likes

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Unik3030: 11:04am On Apr 04, 2020
though we all have our strengths n weaknesses but I won't wanna b like my dad..hell No .but my mum ehn,I will like my wife to have 80% of her character except d too cool part

my mum is so cool,calm n gentle that even an angel will misbehave cos she's not really strict n she prefers watching than talking but she's still d best in d world.

My wife should b a little strict so as to put me in check steady

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Dbeautyy(m): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2020
Even the Bible does not support such
BUT THE PATH OF THE JUST IS AS A SHINING LIGHT, THAT SHINETH MORE AND MORE UNTO THE PERFECT... Pls note the More and More

BIOLOGICALLY, we are all better version of our ancestors in look, intelligence and ...

Socially, we are more refined than our ancestors...
No parent will want their wards to be like them rather they will prefer their wards to be better.

If our dad or mom wants us to be better than them in all ramifications, then we all need a better spouse in all ramifications so as to accomplish such feat.
It doesn't really mean that our parents are bad, but for every new generation, it should always be an improvement on the previous.
Computer started with the first version which was as big as a whole house, but now we have small palmtops.
Cell phone started with big cellulars, now we have nice Android, iOS and Windows phone.
If anyone wants to make greater feat than their parents, then their should be something that your spouse has in a better version than your mom or dad.
The truth is that no matter how good our parents are, there will always be a room for improvement

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by chinchonglee(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2020
my mom is very hard working but might be a dictator but she has moni so big YES

About my dad... that man is the kindest person i ve seen on earth and never have evil intention towards anybody and also easy going so if i was a girl its a big YES.

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Chuknovski(m): 11:25am On Apr 04, 2020
as much as they are world best parents, I say NO, besides am married and happy

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by adexpa(m): 11:30am On Apr 04, 2020
Capita yes..... Though, Advance version ....more education n exposure..... N i will love to be advance version of my dad too.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Ibrixy: 11:35am On Apr 04, 2020
chiemmanuel:
My dad no, he never supported me, never had a relationship with him, he blamed his children for his poverty
My mom no, i read how mums slave to train their children, mine told us if nobody could provide for us, we should go out and provide for ourselves, that they have brought us to the world, we should take it up from there
Growing up was tough
Am currently going through the same, I've managed to graduate from the University, how did you get to put yourself together, because it's very heartbreaking " I'm a very chronic Introvert" any words of advice ?

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 04, 2020
ranmoor:

Why? Because your Dad is not easily manipulated?
No. Because you have exchanged your brain for kulikuli.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by ivolt: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2020
grin
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by ranmoor: 11:41am On Apr 04, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Growing up was tough
wait till you start having the dough, that is when you will hear " your mom is your mom" and all those manipulation theatrics.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
They are good parents but I don't sad
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Dbeautyy(m): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Growing up was tough

Dude, I can see how you feel, I pray that you break all limits and expand beyond coasts. Pls when that time comes take care of your parents. Though they have hurt you yet overlook it and make yourself a better version for your kids. I can't force you to have close relationship with them, but I think I can advice you to bless them from your proceeds. They made their choices and the judge over every soul sees that... Note that you are also making your choice. Only a few of them understands the meaning of parenting

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
ranmoor:
Same here bro my mom can frustrate the hell outta you
I once told her she won't see me again
Because m planning to travel and those that travel don't come back to Niaja again grin
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Toseenlove: 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
I can still manage my mom 50% but dad A big NO. Even mom sef, Me personally I can't marry someone like her but I can recommend her types to someone who need wife.

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
ranmoor:

You know sometimes in life we all except white but we meet black there's nothing we can do about it we just face it angry
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Toseenlove: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Generally most African Nigerian Parents are Evil People either Wealthy, Rich or Poor. Most Nigerian Parents doesn't know and understand what Parenting Entails.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
No, hell no, fvcking no.
They have their good sides but I won't be a man like my father, and won't wish to marry a lady like my mom.
Ahh kilode grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Nikes(m): 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
I'm a lot like my dad and it would only be a blessing if I marry a woman like my mum. Those two, plus my siblings are the best thing that ever happened to me. God fearing, selfless, caring,supportive, play buddies...just name it. 30+ years of marriage and they're still fresh like that.

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Growing up was tough
Same story bro but
Story for another day sad
Something white people can't do
Sometimes when I see how those white treat their children I blame myself for being born in Africa

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Toseenlove:
Generally most African Nigerian Parents are Evil People either Wealthy, Rich or Poor. Most Nigerian Parents doesn't know and understand what Parenting Entails.....
How I wish you were here
I will use my last crd buy cold hollandia for you,
You said it all
That's the point I want to bring out but no one said it

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by HocusPotos: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
No, hell no, fvcking no.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Confession And Tragic Truth About The Nairaland Lunatic 'digmygold' / Prostitute Fight Client Angrily After Telling Her She Has Smelling Vagina. VIDEO / Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.