Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Would Take Her Back Yet Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would Take Her Back Yet Again? (1215 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Take Her Back Yet Again? by opinion90: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2007
I wanted to know from you all if I should marry the girl who confessed to cheating on me with a married guy. I forgave her and took her back. This time I noticed she had started again although I live in the U.S. and she in ghana but she denied it flat. Last week her job took her out of Accra to another town. She told me she was coming back on Friday although she was back with the same man that Thursday night when I called her. Immediately I called, she complained been sick so I offered to send my friend living in that town to go see her but she defiantly refused him coming; I said ok then let me speak with one of her colleagues since I do talk to them sometimes but she refused that too and finally hanged up the phone and turned it off. Now she has confessed again to been with that same man BUT DID NOT HAVE SEX with him. Also, she claimed thursday was the first time in months that she went there again - believe that? She wants me to give her yet another chance again and I refused but she keeps calling my job everyday. I need some discretionary advice from the House so please feel free to tell me what you all think. Thank you !
Re: Would Take Her Back Yet Again? by swing4real(m): 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2007
What else again do you need to hear? The writing is bold written on the wall for you to see.She is a cheat so dump her.
Re: Would Take Her Back Yet Again? by ikamefa(f): 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2007
nahhhhhhhhh marry her and have 25 kids grin grin grin

of course throway rubbish! she don winch you? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Would Take Her Back Yet Again? by mukina2: 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2007
angry

dustbin calls angry
Re: Would Take Her Back Yet Again? by iice(f): 5:52am On Jun 06, 2007
Shioooo! Tufiakwa! Continuous cheating You try! I tire!!
Re: Would Take Her Back Yet Again? by nwajay(m): 6:07am On Jun 06, 2007
4get her, dem plenty everywhere,
Re: Would Take Her Back Yet Again? by fekuti: 6:17am On Jun 06, 2007
forget her, them plenty everywhere,
abi o, they're like toys. better yet cothes, you can change them & pick which kind you like.
Re: Would Take Her Back Yet Again? by mcube(f): 10:20am On Jun 06, 2007
she doesnt deserve u. so get on wit ur life.
Re: Would Take Her Back Yet Again? by kemoade(f): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2007
l dont think she is good for u.
Re: Would Take Her Back Yet Again? by tasiana(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2007
catch her once shame on u
cach her twice, shameless her!

let her be.she is unrepentant and i guess she might be in love wth that man if not she wnt risk her relationship wth u by going back to him.
Re: Would Take Her Back Yet Again? by haywhy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2007
Ma guy I feel for you ooo! Unfortunately, you would be the person given her money, making her look good to the world! She might even be from a poor backround! SHE IS A BITCH! Don't judge her based on your heart but brain 'because your heart will always tell you to give her another chance! This bitches self tire me! The marriage thingy self tire me! If not because e get as e be! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

However, I'm sure she must have done some good things for you in the past! Are you cheating her as well? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would Take Her Back Yet Again? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2007
@poster
very interesting story, please keep taking her back. grin
Re: Would Take Her Back Yet Again? by opinion90: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2007
haywhy, as if you knew, I send this girl money every month and take care of her every need and make her look good to her peers. She is only crying now because she is from a poor background and I have been her gold mine and somebody is poking whiles I pay the bills. She is never done anything for me in the past cos I met her when I went to ghana for my dad's funeral last Nov.  Am not cheating on her because I love her although I didn't know her much. She poses cool with sweet and smooth words and a mistress of lies. SHE IS EITHER A BITCH or A WITCH or BOTH!
Re: Would Take Her Back Yet Again? by fabulous10(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2007
sometimes the thing i read in dis site can be annoying! how can u know dat ur girl is cheating on u with a married man and yet u 4gave her and she did it againand now she is disturbing u to come back.tell her 2 bug off and then tell d pple in ur office dat if ever she calls dat u are no longer i company.
look young man u better shine ur eyes o! dnt let dis our niger babes enter u come if u three hit compo!
Re: Would Take Her Back Yet Again? by anabell(f): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2007
i think u should sit her down and really find out why she is doing dat maybe there there is something lacking in ur relationship then give her one last chance
Re: Would Take Her Back Yet Again? by haywhy(m): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2007
opinion90:

haywhy, as if you knew, I send this girl money every month and take care of her every need and make her look good to her peers. She is only crying now because she is from a poor background and I have been her gold mine and somebody is poking whiles I pay the bills. She is never done anything for me in the past because I met her when I went to ghana for my dad's funeral last Nov. Am not cheating on her because I love her although I didn't know her much. She poses cool with sweet and smooth words and a mistress of lies. SHE IS EITHER A BITCH or A WITCH or BOTH!
Don't be surprised that I know! Its not like I know the chick ooooo but ma guy keep giving her money but with the mind that you are only assisting her & not cos of the relationship!
Re: Would Take Her Back Yet Again? by opinion90: 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2007
Anabell, you know I reside here in You.S. just like you and the only thing I count on is her sincerity so like haywhy said I have promised to help her and her family since her father cares less but I've told her am marrying somebody else so she should count me out. I gave her a 2nd chance last time and forewarned her to be faithful but I guess she has forgotten the world  is small if you have the eagle's eyeview! I can't give her another chance because even now she CLAIMS SPENDING THE NIGHT THERE BUT HAD NO SEX,  Do you believe in going to a man's house when you know it will cost you much just for nothing? My question to her was if I didn't catch her wouldn't she have had sex with him even if she didn't this time. I do everything to make this girl happy but I think GOD wants me out and am OUT!
Re: Would Take Her Back Yet Again? by sammy6(m): 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2007
You cant turn a LovePeddler into a housewife
Re: Would Take Her Back Yet Again? by fekuti: 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2007
yes you can niggaaaa!
go watch pretty woman cheesy.
Re: Would Take Her Back Yet Again? by anabell(f): 12:13am On Jun 07, 2007
@opinion 90, well said
Re: Would Take Her Back Yet Again? by hotchic1(f): 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2007
Your gurl is a big tym cheat.Am happy you are out.
Re: Would Take Her Back Yet Again? by Akinagirl(f): 4:34am On Jun 08, 2007
yeah thats the right attitude,,, she sucks glad u left her, u deserve better, she will learn
Re: Would Take Her Back Yet Again? by chuckdee4(m): 11:50am On Jun 08, 2007
Simple as ABC, trash the girl, which kind yeye talk be that
Re: Would Take Her Back Yet Again? by karbie(f): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2015
I really don't know why men seem to appreciate women that cheat. Its really annoying because the faithful ones are hardly blessed with good men or good relationships.
@op...I don't think she deserves you.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Handle This? / Why Are Nigerian Men So Full Of Promises / Would U Marry Someone Who Loves U,or Someone U Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.