Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" (52858 Views)

Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP / JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters / Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by DaSalafist(m): 5:34am On Apr 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:
One Thing I Am Sure Of Is That These Slaves Starting From Sultan Of Sokoto, Sheikhs, Emirs, Etc Do Collect ZAKAT From Saudi Arabia At The End Of Umrah Annually But Yet They Are Still Poor...

Yeah, zakaah is for the poor! Do you have substantial evidence that those you mentioned actually collect it?
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AgentNairaland(f): 6:05am On Apr 05, 2020
DaSalafist:

Yeah, zakaah is for the poor! Do you have substantial evidence that those you mentioned actually collect it?

Not only for poor.. Imams, Sheikhs, do collect zakat as well
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by neyobills: 7:22am On Apr 05, 2020
bahaushe1:

That is meant for daily running of the mosque. As for tithes being optional, I reserve my comments. Just read the MURIC rejoinder, again, again, again, and AGAIN.

Oh so u mean offerings for daily running of the mosque is collected in the mosque yet you scream to the heavens when the Church collects theirs for daily running of the Church as for tithes been optional until u can reference me to a, Church where tithes are paid with guns to, the heads then we can go from there.

I dont need to read the rejoinder again because it's as petty as it gets BTW I'm neither a, Christian but we can all see the noble efforts of these Churches and such should be appreciated and not watered down by some Muric,If Music too donates say 50 ventilators to Nigeria people will be aware no matter how they try to hide it because this is a goddamned pandemic get it?
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Pickieox(m): 7:26am On Apr 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:
One Thing I Am Sure Of Is That These Slaves Starting From Sultan Of Sokoto, Sheikhs, Emirs, Etc Do Collect ZAKAT From Saudi Arabia At The End Of Umrah Annually But Yet They Are Still Poor...

How true is this statement please?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:46am On Apr 05, 2020
Can this irrelevant religious organizations stop disturbing our peace in Nigeria, please?? undecidedundecided
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Ayoefa: 7:51am On Apr 05, 2020
[[s]quote author=zionzoe post=88107645]
Were they forced to give , no !

Did you Barawo false prophet say you guys should steal, kill and destroy to propagate 1slam ?
... don't answer just check the Paedophile's story . You and your enslaved forefathers cannot answer the question, we already read the story of the false prophet m0h. (Spit on his grave)

Even dog does not eat dogs, but the fool said humans should kill humans... just because I didn't bow to your doctrine?

Cursed be @llah, the racists
Cursed be @llah, the god of whoredome
Cursed be @llah, the puppet of mad m0h
Cursed be @llah, the destroyer of creation.

I challenge you Cursed @llah , if you exsist, and not a imaginative creation of m0h to appear in my room to convince me to follow you !

Oh , I forgot the last time we checked to see if the prophet was sent by God by poisoning his suya... he died from the poison.

So , no need for challenge , since the voice of @llah tru d buried m0h stopped, the non exsisting @llah have not spoken a word, afterwards.

Go ahead in the mens cult. Satisfying ego. The deceiver got you.[/quote][/s]

Quickly seek mental psychological therapy before you appear naked at the Market square.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AgentNairaland(f): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2020
Pickieox:

How true is this statement please?

I've answered questions regarding this
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by zionmde: 8:26am On Apr 05, 2020
Hibrahym:

You're probably a Pastor or plan to be, I'm spoiling business. Sorry my bad! You can have your sheeple. OR... are you a Sheep ?

That 10% is criminal. Non legislated, but the Sheeple will never listen.

Italy (Christian majority) = 15,362
Saudi Arabia = 29.

Numbers certainly ain't helping you guys.

I didn't say that Pastor Zed. U just did.
Since u can use the blood to wash it off it later, u have no problem lying.

That's UnIslaamic! Showing off considers actions invalid non-rewarding.
Islaam =/= what Muslims do. It's what's legislated and what's NOT.

The Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam, said:

"What I fear for you the most is the minor shirk (polytheism), that is ar-riya (showing off). Allah will say on the Day of Judgement when He is rewarding the people for their actions: Go to those for whom you did riya for in the world then see if you find the reward with them."

There's a reason why we have good and bad doctors, engineers, politricians...
There are bad Muslims also. But is there ever any bad Christian as long as the blood of Jesus still going around? Nah.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "If you hear of an outbreak of plague in a land, do not enter it; but if the plague breaks out in a place while you are in it, do not leave that place." https://sunnah.com/bukhari/76/43

If only you had listened!

yeah am a proud sheep, sheeple etc. that's d name d Bible calls me.
and I see u as a goat, that's d name d Bible calls u

Muslims don't do anything tangible for humanity. Nothing at all that's why Muslim beggers are littered everywhere even Infront of churches, expecting the sheeples to feed them..I once asked a Muslim, can Muslims allow a Christian beggar at the gate of a mosque, he just shut up

All these ur running around d post won't help u, wat good has Muslims done for the country. if u can't mention one then there is none. if dangote does something,we all know about it, or are u judging him that he is not a good Muslim?

As for 10% just sharrap if u don't know wat criminality is. I earn it legally, I pay my tax, so I can choose wat I want to do with it. U guys don't give urs, I see how much u are enjoying ur lives
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by 21savages: 10:42am On Apr 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Hmmmm.. Part of this money is what one of ur slaves in Nigeria used to built his school named Crescent University... I won't say what I didn't know, I was once like you before I left the country and met with Christ Jesus, my father is one of popular Imam in Nigeria but praying for him to meet with Jesus Christ soon..

I thought you said you wanna learn, I can see you're not ready to learn.. Well not ur fault, the demons operating in ur life has enslaved you to reason well and do thorough research on ur own..
U dnt knw anytin abt islam, so jst shot ur fuckin mouth up..
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by 21savages: 10:46am On Apr 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

I've answered questions regarding this
U've actually been saying nonsense woman..mstchewww
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by bizzibodi(m): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2020
Meen!See over finishing...CRA why peep into yur neighbor pot of soup with d envious intention to count his meat....MYFB!u hav been warned....no allow MURIC draw their swords again ooo!
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 05, 2020
Solorrman3310:
Muslim can never be terrorist but a christianashit follower is worse than terrorist because he is insulting God directly by believing a guy Jesus Christ can be a God while knowing Jesus was the only said God in history to be having anus and penix. Jesus was the only said God to ever constantly in several uncountable occasions went in to a toilet to shitt and urinate. Our Islamic God is above any disgusting impurities of any kind,he never cry like Jesus did,no one can touch him like Jesus who was claimed to have been castigated and crossified to die for saving ogogoro drinkers like u. Do u think God is obasanjo that with only dance ,shutting ur eyes saying obruoburrrrrrr oggggggrrrrr rarara madededex can serve as ur ticket to heaven just like that ? Even Atiku can not buy ur kind of worship let alone God almighty.

I can't read a post from a mad man like you
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AgentNairaland(f): 11:42am On Apr 05, 2020
21savages:
U've actually been saying nonsense woman..mstchewww

It means you're moribund then
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AgentNairaland(f): 11:43am On Apr 05, 2020
21savages:
U dnt knw anytin abt islam, so jst shot ur fuckin mouth up..

Hahahahahaha... That's why you're been fooled, hopeless like ur messenger, Muhammad
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Hibrahym: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
and I see u as a goat, that's d name d Bible calls u
Me ? Christians doesn't even care about Bible, why should I ?
90% of what u do is missing in Bible.
Church going: Absent
Tithe: Absent
Christmas: Absent
Monogamy: Absent

In addition to fake miracles confederation haha.

Muslims don't do anything tangible for humanity.
Here u go Sheep: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/how-islamic-inventors-changed-the-world-6106905.html

Nothing at all that's why Muslim beggers are littered everywhere even Infront of churches, expecting the sheeples to feed them
1. It is beggars and in front not infront. You can't even get the basics right.
2. Islaam encourages eating from your handiwork, which is analogous to begging.

Al-Miqdam reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “No meal eaten by one of you is better than the meal he eats from the work of his own hands. Verily, the Prophet of Allah, David, upon him be peace, would eat from the work of his own hands.”

- Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 1966

I earn it legally, I pay my tax, so I can choose wat I want to do with it./quote]
I mean... you're a sheep in your own words so no surprise here.

[quote author=zionmde post=88111395]
yeah am a proud sheep, sheeple etc. that's d name d Bible calls me.
And that settles it!
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by KingWarri: 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
bestpunterever:
churches are business enterprises, if you know you.
10% of salary from every member at the beginning of the months as ROI. chai!

And yet they give in abundance to non-members of their Church.. even to Muslims and IDPs...

Man , wise up
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chochovini:
. The Trinity=God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit are all ONE.

You cannot understand, you know why? Its way too mysterous for all the muslims in the WWW put together to understand.

You know why? Because you guys have allowed the devil to remove the original brains that God gave you and proportionately replace it with PAP (Akamu) instead.
We are not bound to worship 5-five gods like you do. Hence your five times daily prayers. Idolatry.
You're brainwashed!!
Just look at d level of your gullibility. How can 3=1.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Hehehehe ask Muhammad now, am I the one that prescribed it from that hadith I just shown u?? grin mba
You're still beating around the bush. Answer my question
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by bestpunterever: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
KingWarri:
[s]

And yet they give in abundance to non-members of their Church.. even to Muslims and IDPs...

Man , wise up[/s]
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AgentNairaland(f): 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kuginzi:

You're still beating around the bush. Answer my question

Your eyes go soon open it's a matter of time
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by zionmde: 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hibrahym:

Me ? Christians doesn't even care about Bible, why should I ?
90% of what u do is missing in Bible.
Church going: Absent
Tithe: Absent
Christmas: Absent
Monogamy: Absent

In addition to fake miracles confederation haha.

Here u go Sheep: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/how-islamic-inventors-changed-the-world-6106905.html

1. It is beggars and in front not infront. You can't even get the basics right.
2. Islaam encourages eating from your handiwork, which is analogous to begging.

Al-Miqdam reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “No meal eaten by one of you is better than the meal he eats from the work of his own hands. Verily, the Prophet of Allah, David, upon him be peace, would eat from the work of his own hands.”

- Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 1966

Only toddlers tend to find minor grammatical errors Wen they cannot sustain a simple argument

the fact that u are calling Muslim scientists shows that u can't mention the usefulness of Islam to the world right now. I thought u would mention Islamic charity organizations that are fighting to better the lives of others.
Whether tithing is in the Bible or not, it's non of ur business wat we Christians do with our money. Just let me know how useful ur religion is to the world right now

people like u (goats) are not ashamed that in.the north where majority are Muslims, all d charity organizations there are christian organisations. Shame unto u all.

As for Christmas and the rest, it's not ur business wat we choose to celebrate, after all we don't serve the same God, so leave us to our own God
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Your eyes go soon open it's a matter of time
My friend, you're just parambulating here and there. Abegi answer my question
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AgentNairaland(f): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kuginzi:

My friend, you're just parambulating here and there. Abegi answer my question

The one I answered no be it... You'll get well soon walie grin
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

The one I answered no be it... You'll get well soon walie grin
Abeg Stop jumping up & down trying to deviate from my question. You must answer my question
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by 21savages: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Hahahahahaha... That's why you're been fooled, hopeless like ur messenger, Muhammad
U were hopeless dats why u converted 2 xtianity..Only Allah can save u nd Allah will insha Allah.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by 21savages: 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

It means you're moribund then
Wallahi u are a confused creature cux u neva answered the question regarding wat u said abt ZAKAT..
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AgentNairaland(f): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
21savages:
Wallahi u are a confused creature cux u neva answered the question regarding wat u said abt ZAKAT..

How many times would I answered you slave
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AgentNairaland(f): 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
21savages:
U were hopeless dats why u converted 2 xtianity..Only Allah can save u nd Allah will insha Allah.

1.I Love that statement, You said only allah can save, now please tell me someone allah save from the quran...

2. You always says allah is merciful and gracious, can you show me from the quran a single person allah forgive his sin?
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Hibrahym: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
zionmde:

Only toddlers tend to find minor grammatical errors Wen they cannot sustain a simple argument

the fact that u are calling Muslim scientists shows that u can't mention the usefulness of Islam to the world right now. I thought u would mention Islamic charity organizations that are fighting to better the lives of others.
Whether tithing is in the Bible or not, it's non of ur business wat we Christians do with our money. Just let me know how useful ur religion is to the world right now

people like u (goats) are not ashamed that in.the north where majority are Muslims, all d charity organizations there are christian organisations. Shame unto u all.

As for Christmas and the rest, it's not ur business wat we choose to celebrate, after all we don't serve the same God, so leave us to our own God

Sheep.

The problem is: God didn't ask you to that even in your books. It's criminal.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by 21savages: 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

1.I Love that statement, You said only allah can save, now please tell me someone allah save from the quran...

2. You always says allah is merciful and gracious, can you show me from the quran a single person allah forgive his sin?
Ave already tld u, u are confused..
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AgentNairaland(f): 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
21savages:
Ave already tld u, u are confused..

Hahahaha.. The question hard, even ur Sultan and the chief head of Muslims slaves in Nigeria can never answer that question... BRAINWASHED MAGGOT SLAVEgrin
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by 21savages: 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Hahahaha.. The question hard, even ur Sultan and the chief head of Muslims slaves in Nigeria can never answer that question... BRAINWASHED MAGGOT SLAVEgrin
U said ur dad is an imam too den i gues he's also a BRAINWASHED MAGGOT SLAVE too..Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month / Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday / Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.