Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. (9292 Views)

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by berbz(m): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
I really need your advice on this please...

My wife and her mum went to pack everything in our matrimonial home because we had issues. She said she can't live with me anymore. She packed everything and left me with nothing.
She's a legal wife and her mum followed her to pack things from my house.

Can I take her back
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Millenniumlady(f): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Yes you can every relationship has it fights so yours isn't new.....Just apologize to her and try as much as you can to change so what lead to the fight won't repeat itself......save your home and be a better man

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by madridguy(m): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bros yern us wetin you do.

A legally wife cannot just wake up with her mother, pack everything. What led to this?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by otipoju(m): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Problem leave your life, you wan go carry am come back. Are you okay?

29 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
You are asking questions if you can take her back? Take her back at least then pack you brain join is the reason you brain is not functioning.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
wink

Booking space like her life depends on comments
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Humanoid01(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
Take her back? Wtf!
I really hope the "her" you're referring to is your stuff.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Gwagone: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
K

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Fiestafetta: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
I thought you have been looking forward to divorce for few months now so why want to have her back? Well, what do I know....

3 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Margy: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
OP... what have you done? What was your crime!

A legal wise married woman will never do This!

6 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
angry angry angry

Bros! You gave us one cup of Gaari and you are asking us to make sufficient eba for 10 grown men

Talk wetin you do. Give the full story so that you don't go around with biased judgments from here angry angry

28 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by ubunja(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Yes you can every relationship has it fights so yours isn't new.....Just apologize to her and try as much as you can to change so what lead to the fight won't repeat itself......save your home and be a better man
lmfao. Are you joking?? Lool.

12 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by ubunja(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
Humanoid01:
Take her back? Wtf!
I really hope the "her" you're referring to is your stuff.
I hope he means his huge TV lol.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Goodplace: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
You talk like someone who has issues with Sense...

Millenniumlady:

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by jawalis(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
WTF. Are you asking if you can take her back? Some men are just too weak. Someone who is selfish and didn’t consider your living while carting away all you’ve gotten. Take legal action against the bitch and her mother(fucker). They aren’t wishing you well.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by ubunja(m): 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
berbz:

My wife and her mum went to pack everything in our matrimonial home because we had issues. She said she can't live with me anymore. She packed everything and left me with nothing.

Can I take her back
if you take her again you're dumb.

Know your worth and never allow any woman to blackmail you. If you take her back you're forever her bitch.

She left on her own accord, move on. It will hurt and you won't feel like a real man, but believe me, this is what being a real man is: Giving people what they want and leaving them to the consequences of their actions. Don't save any woman from the consequences of her actions.

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by evil1: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
I think ur wife is possessed by her mum.
When you try bringing her back make sure you both set new self principles and if you see that your life, emotions and psychology is at risk please use the divorce button.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by ubunja(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
jawalis:
WTF. Are you asking if you can take her back? Some men are just too weak. Someone who is selfish and didn’t consider your living while carting away all you’ve gotten. Take legal action against the bitch and her mother(fucker). They aren’t wishing you well.
he won't take any legal action. He sounds too weak. And too much in love.

14 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by StrongandMighty: 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
what and what do you have that they packed?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by ubunja(m): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
madridguy:
Bros yern us wetin you do.

A legally wife cannot just wake up with her mother, pack everything. What led to this?
it's always the man's fault with these guys.

17 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Agarli(m): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sorry boss, u can try to make restitution. Be the man in d game and try to swallow everything, I mean everything.
But e be like say na ur stuff wey she pack dey pain u most, just kidding

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by richidinho(m): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
ubunja:

Know your worth and never allow any woman to blackmail you. If you take her back you're forever her bitch.

She left on her own accord, move on. It will hurt and you won't feel like a real man, but believe me, this is what being a real man is: Giving people what they want and leaving them to the consequences of their actions. Don't save any woman from the consequences of her actions.

You are a real man brother

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Olunmercy56(f): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Why not solve the issue why she left. Maybe you need to hustle more or your wife is still acting like a kid.
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
What is the issue, I am sure, it is not the first time.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
No, you should put your testicles on the toilet and slam the lid shut as hard as you can, when you recover, think of the pain everytime you think of her.
Because believe me, if you take her back , esp after she and her mother has cleared you out of all your stuff, you don't deserve to have balls

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Rickjordan(m): 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
I doubt this story is complete
But just incase If divorce happen go collect your ur properties they took and remaining change for her bride price sad

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by dasanchez1(m): 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
ubunja:

Don't save any woman from the consequences of her actions.

Word on the marble

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by ProtectMyMoney: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
berbz:

Can I take her back

If you legally married her, Man UP!

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Millenniumlady(f): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Goodplace:

You talk like someone who has issues with Sense...

Better learn to be respectful when quoting me

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Edyice: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
Wife has pack to another man's house grin cheesy

The man will help you out in this quarantine season cool

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by cyprus000: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Better learn to be respectful when quoting me
Else what will happen. bring DSS to arrest him or use witchcraft to kill him

8 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
wetin make ur wife pack.did u cheat on her? cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING!!!! OKOPOLY Student High On Tramadol Dies After Sex Romp (PHOTOS) / Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) / LADIES! See Reasons You Should Always Allow Your Man To Suck Your Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.