Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) (81859 Views)

Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Osonddu: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Useless guy so this is the lady taking away his attention from replying my dm since last year sad
you get big problem
⛷️⛷️⛷️⛷️⛷️⛷️⛷️
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Millenniumlady(f): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Have you ever seen me before? no!

but I've seen your picture and you look dirty and disgusting, with your bend down select cloths and 100 Naira ear ring, you are the definition of cheapness but you are here calling someone you don't know dirty and broke, someone that can feed your lineages, jeez! grin

I don't blame you, in the real world it's your shameless types that begs men for money, I do really pity the man that will end up with you, perhaps, you might end up marrying a fisherman because no responsible man will marry you. cheesy
Just look at this useless fool indirectly asking me to marry him undecidedboy even on a deaths treat i can never stood so low to your level....if you sell all the properties in your fadas house it's still not enough to pay my bride price that's if he have one
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jokerman:
I hear Ronaldo is the first footballer to hit the billion mark....

Ronaldo suppose con see as I dey support am for Nairaland, then touch my pocket...make my case no be like buharist for here embarassed
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
J111333:
Because money dey?
Will you say the same thing if I show you pic of my own girlfriend who dey use kitchen knife barb my hair now for our face me I face you compound? grin
tell am make she hear
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Useless guy so this is the lady taking away his attention from replying my dm since last year sad

dm me nd leave Ronaldo cos shoe get size.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by peppermint7(m): 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nairaobserver:
Christiano Ronaldo share video of his girlfriend, Georgina Giving him a nice hair cut.

Ronaldo also tell people to stay at home and stay safe.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uMwdpejc48

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-jykkWAhiM/?igshid=1nzj3d59g7ssm
Pple will neva have sense
Ronaldo dat normally barbs in a salon
Now has to barb in his house because of the covid 19 outbreak

Common sense
(Spits)
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by juuvi: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
quote author=missimelda01 post=88097037]This lockdown is bringing out so many hidden talents, I know I also have this one in me grin.. but which man would allow me barb his hair?

One more thing
Ronaldo fans epp us ask Oga when this 'girlfriend' will turn to wife.

Once you enter your oga house grin grin grin
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Jamesrock(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
missimelda01:
This lockdown is bringing out so many hidden talents, I know I also have this one in me grin.. but which man would allow me barb .

You have the permission to cut my hair!
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by peppermint7(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nairaobserver:
Christiano Ronaldo share video of his girlfriend, Georgina Giving him a nice hair cut.

Ronaldo also tell people to stay at home and stay safe.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uMwdpejc48

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-jykkWAhiM/?igshid=1nzj3d59g7ssm
Meanwhile messi

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by MrSensor(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Tell me the one available in your father's compand so i can come and dig gold/diamond undecided

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
missimelda01:
This lockdown is bringing out so many hidden talents, I know I also have this one in me grin.. but which man would allow me barb his hair?

One more thing

Marriage is not compulsory. Not Everybody likes it
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Yankee101: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
Babes, you see why men commit?

You must bring something to the table, it might not be money

Melania cuts trump's hair. Go figure. What can you do for your man that another woman can't? Remember every (most) woman has arse, boobz and pvssy
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Ishilove: 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
J111333:
Because money dey?
Will you say the same thing if I show you pic of my own girlfriend who dey use kitchen knife barb my hair now for our face me I face you compound? grin
Tah! Oga which hair? Is it that your shiny gorimakpa head?

Anyway, you're speaking hair into existence by virtue of your strong faith in miracles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Ishilove: 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
softwerk:
grin

Now that's a real she-goat!
Buhahahaha!!
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Greystone: 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
OSUigboFlatHead:
Goal...

Dream...

Love sweet die when money day cool

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by KenModi(m): 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
OSUigboFlatHead:
Goal...

Dream...

Love sweet die when money day cool

I dey tell you!!!
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Angelinastto(f): 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
I'll gladly Barb skin for LOML cheesy
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Ishilove: 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Slimdaddy2:
29 million likes or wetin I dey see for that pix
My brother, e be like sey na 29 million o
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by KenModi(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
missimelda01:
This lockdown is bringing out so many hidden talents, I know I also have this one in me grin.. but which man would allow me barb his hair?

One more thing

How dat one concern you?!

Minding your business is one of the ways to not only live long on earth but to also make heaven.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by deltateam: 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:

If only you knew the number of women seeking his attention.

Your DM fit dey bottom bin.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Iceyjayz: 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Just look at this useless fool indirectly asking me to marry him undecidedboy even on a deaths treat i can never stood so low to your level....if you sell all the properties in your fadas house it's still not enough to pay my bride price that's if he have one
You are just as useless like the P in psychology.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
J111333:
Because money dey?
you wey get money pass ighalo

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Millenniumlady(f): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You are just as useless like the P in psychology.
let This be the lat time you'll quote you product of a failed country
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by noziz(m): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
cry she shouldn't fail to also give him a nice hair cut in between his legs!
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
Slimdaddy2:
29 million likes or wetin I dey see for that pix
him likes pass our celeb followers combined

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Iceyjayz: 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
let This be the lat time you'll quote you product of a failed country with
Says the dirty hungry girl, you can't even type correctly, olodo! grin
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Ogaga87(m): 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
missimelda01:

One more thing

Wife like to share property she feel say na pvssy help her buy but Oga like her as girlfriend because he know the amount of labor he put take reach where he dey today
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Millenniumlady(f): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Says the dirty hungry girl, you can't even type correctly, olodo! grin
nah your type i go give to those agbero's make dem help me deal with you
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Iceyjayz: 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
nah your type i go give to those agbero's make dem help me deal with you
Lol... talk is cheap. cheesy
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Millenniumlady(f): 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lol... talk is cheap. cheesy
Gtfo my mention NIGGA
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Badgers14: 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
missimelda01:

One more thing

My hair is all yours grin cool
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
missimelda01:

One more thing

Ur man would definitely permit na, even if he would stil later go to salon to trim it well, but just for fun he will permit u. Just try and ask him and see his responsegrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Look-alike, Biwar Abdullah Gets Treated Like A Star (photos) / Senegalese Players Arrive Russia In Native Attires For World Cup (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.