Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) (81854 Views)

Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Iceyjayz: 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Gtfo my mention NIGGA
Fvck off dirty girl
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by shegra58: 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
missimelda01:
This lockdown is bringing out so many hidden talents, I know I also have this one in me grin.. but which man would allow me barb his hair?

One more thing
Ronaldo fans epp us ask Oga when this 'girlfriend' will turn to wife.
she may not perform better if she become a wife
Pls let her remain the girlfriend she's destined to be wink
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by danot1030: 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
I just love this guy.

Ronaldo the great.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by UncleSege75(m): 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
missimelda01:
I guess that's one thing they have in common as friends grin
they aren't friends
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by shegra58: 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Useless guy so this is the lady taking away his attention from replying my dm since last year sad
keep on trying,the dude has millions of followers,never relent your own time may come grin
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Oluromantic:
When you meet the right woman, she's concerned with less of herself and more of her spouse...
Deep talk Boss
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Torie8(f): 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Useless guy so this is the lady taking away his attention from replying my dm since last year sad
lol try harder grin
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by danot1030: 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:

I can understand how you feel

But why not start with any of this guy playing for Enugu Rangers to try your luck?
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Millenniumlady(f): 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Fvck off dirty girl
stfu
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by slysteel: 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
missimelda01:
This lockdown is bringing out so many hidden talents, I know I also have this one in me grin.. but which man would allow me barb his hair?

One more thing
Most hair dressers in Europe and america can make a female hair and give men a hair cut,likewise ordinary people,oyibo hair is different from ours

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by akaahs(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
No vex na, I go tell am say U don dm him. What about that?
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by frozen70(f): 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
If this is done in Nigeria, for the wife to be cutting his hair, his family will say that she has turned their son to a dummy
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by enemyofprogress: 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Very stingy guy. Him no fit go Bashiru barbing saloon to cut his head, na him girlfriend dey cut am free of charge for him. I ate stingy people
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by swedbase(m): 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I don't remember him getting married to her undecided

Homewrecker
A person blamed for the break-up of a marriage or long-term relationship, especially as a result of having an affair with one of the partners.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Adgideon(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
missimelda01:

One more thing
Very soon
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by missimelda01(f): 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
shegra58:
she may not perform better if she become a wife
Pls let her remain the girlfriend she's destined to be wink

Wawu so some ladies are destined to be just girlfriends? Just hearing that for the first time
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by missimelda01(f): 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ur man would definitely permit na, even if he would stil later go to salon to trim it well, but just for fun he will permit u. Just try and ask him and see his responsegrin

I'll ask when I find him cheesy
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by newdawn77(m): 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
Stay at home.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by ImDStar: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
missimelda01:

Wahala grin
But I'm not looking for boyfriend na

Oh You look gorgeous
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by ijaw1stson: 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
gold digger spotted
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
omotowo2:
Stay at home stay at home.. We keep having sex with our wives.. Then, when population increase by December, they will say there is over population

Corona go swipe wipe him own nau grin
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
IdreamOfUnicorn:
They look alike sef
That's how sperm work in you people... Can you remember your ex then...?
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
missimelda01:

I'll ask when I find him cheesy

Aahh!! hmmm

So we gather dey on this table. cheesy

keep searching dear, and i pray his path and ur path wil never be // to each other cheesy
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by shegra58: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
missimelda01:

Wawu so some ladies are destined to be just girlfriends? Just hearing that for the first time
Yes naw
No be every apprentice go become boss wink
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Netanya(f): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
our dm you mean grin
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Oluromantic:
When you meet the right woman, she's concerned with less of herself and more of her spouse...
Hahahahaha. Mumu. You think the fact that he’s a multi millionaire soccer star has nothing to do with this level of “selfless” love she is showing him?? You just be a broke man with a hungry wife who is thinking of the children’s school fees and dare tell her to come cut your hair. The kind of swear she will give you that night ehn.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by skyfather09(m): 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ronaldo with him money still dey wash clothes, if na Messi now...
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
OSUigboFlatHead:

That's how sperm work in you people... Can you remember your ex then...?
I no resemble am
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Memphis17(m): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
How have u been fairing this covid 19 period why not kill the boredom.You can get your hacked Netflix app just for a token

And watch the latest movies

DM 08131325122
On WhatsApp
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Oluromantic: 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Hahahahaha. Mumu. You think the fact that he’s a multi millionaire soccer star has nothing to do with this level of “selfless” love she is showing him?? You just be a broke man with a hungry wife who is thinking of the children’s school fees and dare tell her to come cut your hair. The kind of swear she will give you that night ehn.
You're not useful to yourself

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
IdreamOfUnicorn:
I no resemble am
Because e too use condom...
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by dotedote: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
missimelda01:

One more thing

Na una carry wife for head like human hair na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Look-alike, Biwar Abdullah Gets Treated Like A Star (photos) / Senegalese Players Arrive Russia In Native Attires For World Cup (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.