Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] (15287 Views)

She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But / Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by Their(f): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
angry

So, As boredom was biting harder Yesterday evening, i decided to chat up my Boyfriend. He came over and we had sex.

Since then This boil has been disturbing me. It seems as if it is coming right from inside my muscle. And when i decided to massage it, I started feeling h.or.ny.

Please nairalanders, Is it That i gave him Doggy or is it that i was very fast in Riding his dick ?

Shoutout to Scientists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by Their(f): 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
TempUser:
*131*8064851632*100#
MTN FREE DATA IS HERE! cheesy
Say no to Fraud

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by Ussycool: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
As in inside ur virgina abi?
Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by Their(f): 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ussycool:
As in inside ur virgina abi?
Nope. Laps

1 Like

Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by majamajic(m): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Their:

Nope. Laps

Did any fluid from his preeq touch your lap , were u guys sweating during the show ?

1 Like

Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
[left][/left] wink It's you are having an allergic reaction to his preeq', he isn't a neat person and has Given you a boil or he has given you a strong STI.

OR you just trolling. If that's the case, carry on.

3 Likes

Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by Stevyne: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Whc kain question be this
Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by Tozic: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
[left][/left] wink It's you are having an allergic reaction to his preeq', he isn't a neat person and has Given you a boil or he has given you a strong STI.

OR you just trolling. If that's the case, carry on.
Iffa hear
Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by Froshloaded: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Tozic:

Iffa hear
Farfromaverage grin

1 Like

Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by Tozic: 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
majamajic:

Did any fluid from his preeq touch your lap , were u guys sweating during the show ?
cheesy
Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by Liposure: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
I know dat girl
Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by MrSensor(m): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
Their:
angry

Please nairalanders, Is it That i gave him Doggy or is it that i was very fast in Riding his dick ?

Shoutout to Scientists

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by Horluseye(m): 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Funny
Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by DonEd(m): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Scabies
Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by yyba: 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Their:

Nope. Laps
where is picture? undecided
Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by bigwig071(m): 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
U don try cutting it off?
Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by Vulcanheph(m): 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
When are you "Gonnorhealise" that your boyfriend has given you something.

3 Likes

Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by franklingud(m): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Conji go kill some people this time around.

Then after this quarantine, who knows?
Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by czar2k16(m): 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
TempUser:
*131*8064851632*100#

MTN FREE DATA IS HERE! cheesy

What is a phone number doing between the Ussd code?!!
That's a code to transfer N100 to that phone number.
This guy is a scammer!!!
The dumb fools name is "Adegbenro Big-t Jp"
Because of N100 u put ur phone no at risk
Ode

I hope the mods can see this and ban him!!! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by czar2k16(m): 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Their:
angry

Shoutout to Scientists

We all know Ur a guy!!!
Clout chaser

9 Likes

Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by Yungsym(m): 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
I think u should change dick since u Hot again
Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Is @stupidity or @scientists your brother?

3 of you think alike

3 Likes

Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by kaybaba25(m): 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
This one na fool o rouges dem go hack u number now becus of common #100
Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by excanny: 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Atiku:
Is @stupidity or @scientists your brother?

3 of you think alike

Its the same person. Don't be fooled.

1 Like

Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
You mean the same stupid person?

excanny:

Its the same person. Don't be fooled.
Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by aristocratic5(m): 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
Na corona virus cause am
Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by flyinnizam(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
Their:
angry

Shoutout to Scientists
you still dey have sex for this lockdown..nawa ooh
Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by Harry00(m): 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Op is that you
Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by Scientists(m): 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Harry00:
Op is that you
Yes Dearie
Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by Scientists(m): 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
flyinnizam:
you still dey have sex for this lockdown..nawa ooh

Body no be Firewood
Re: Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] by Scientists(m): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Atiku:
You mean the same stupid person?
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Old Slay Queens Should Retire" - Nigerian Teens says Online, Share Raunchy Pics / WTF: Can You Explain What This Girl is doing On The floor 18+ photos / Do Handsome Men Cheat More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.