Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) (108660 Views)

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by Maestro21: 3:43am On Apr 05, 2020
aalangel:
This Nairaland is filled with "one kind" of people... undecided

Someone said a wiseman speaks because he has something to say, but a fool speaks because has to say something.

I have been reading comments from people calling others names. I need someone to show me where Pastor Chris said that 5G causes COVID-19. I have listened. I did not hear it at any point.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by Maestro21: 3:45am On Apr 05, 2020
musicwriter:
While I am aware corona virus is not a natural disease but a manufactured virus, however, note that whatever Mr. Chris is saying is your Christian belief that's making up the link to your bible. Corona virus is West Vs East supremacy battle, the new world order, western world control, but it has nothing to do with your bible, though, there may be some truth in 5G network not being very safe for now.

However, if you're really interested in what Mr. Chris is saying, below is the American man that began linking Bill Gates and the corona virus vaccine to the bible's 666 mark of the beast. Its probably where he picked it up, so watch below video to get the full gist. Again, what they're saying has some truth in it but it has nothing to do with your bible.

MARK OF THE BEAST: Bill Gates Wants Every Person On Earth To Receive A Vaccination with DIGITAL ID

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYDYlZocN8M

So, can you point me to anywhere in the video that Rev Chris said 5G causes COVID-19 or that the coronavirus vaccine is the mark of the beast?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by Maestro21: 3:48am On Apr 05, 2020
hotwax:

lets correct you.. its not radioactive, its electromagnetic.

Electromagnetism has been found out to cause cancer.

Electromagnetic is capable is disrupting human electric flow system. Electromagnetic system can make you sick, it can help virus take over your system, it can make your body defense go bazaerk. This is not even up for debate...Its a practice and technology that has been used in medcine for years.

You people need to start reading and stop coming online to form oversabi.

Another thing is, where did Rev. Chris say that 5G causes COVID-19?

I know there a lot of slow people on NL. But I am surprised that not one person can point to where it was. People just make commentary off the fake title that is designed to lure people.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by frubben(m): 3:48am On Apr 05, 2020
MYZOLE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHBIa8mk3DY
PART 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ITy3X9NtBE
PART 2

Ever since its announcement by China in 2019, It is least to say that so many conspiracy theories have sprung up ever since COVID-19 broke out, where people share their opinion on what is the cause of the pandemic, but the one most talk about is its link to the 5G network, new world order, the coming of the antichrist, and the eventual end of the world.

A British man had earlier uploaded a video online, showing the new TWENTY POUND NOTE (£20) which was recently released in Britain and claimed that at the back of the note, you would see a 5G mast and symbol of coronavirus over it. The notes entered circulation on February 20, 2020, and is made entirely from polymer.

Not so long ago, Senator, Dino Melaye shared a video online, where he advised the federal government to desist from installing and using 5G infrastructure in Nigeria, while also linking the Network to the coronavirus deaths.

While nations are researching a cure to the virus which has killed thousands globally over a short period; while other nations are on lockdown in a bid to prevent further spread of the virus, a new video is now making waves online, which shows pastor Chris Oyakilome sharing his own opinion, why he thinks the pandemic was created.

Pastor Chris, the General Overseer of Believers' love world tells a congregation he was preaching to that the pandemic was created in order to popularize the 5G network, which is gradually gaining attention across the world because the network has advance Artificial intelligence (AI), that can solve nearly all the human problems, which is a major breakthrough for science, technology, and medicine.

It is of the opinion of Pastor Chris that for the creators of the 5G network to make the world accept this new technology, the creator has to send fear into the world, and therefore be able to make everyone to embrace it as the possible way out for their problems.
eveybody is entitled to his own opinion. Problem comes when you begin to make your opinion a fact.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by solreb: 3:49am On Apr 05, 2020
This is bullshit. It is disappointing that Pastor Chris can be cooking all these up to instill fear. That conspir6story about ID2020 is so funny and baseless. It is up to the gullible to believe that the program is to collect people's ID which to a large extent is being collected worldwide under one guise or the other via biometrics. (BVN, LASRA, NIMC, embassies, immigration, etc). So nothing new.

People working outside where there is partial lockdown is not a new thing. To say that part of the reasons they asked people to stay at home is to enable them lay 5G is total bullshit. All over the world people lay fiber optic cables to carry data and this is not different. Whatever network that will run o it is immaterial. In my estate at Lekki, ipNx has been laying fiber optical for their internet network. Who will ask them whether it is 3G, 4G or 5G that will run on it.

I am truly disappointed that a Pastor of his level will shoot a video to layout these conspiracy theories. So disappointing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by Maestro21: 3:50am On Apr 05, 2020
Xisnin:

[s]You are blind.

Why did your pastor become a conspiracy theorist instead of healing the sick?
Because he has always been fake.

You should be ashamed that your pastor is copying text from internet lunatics
and teaching it in church.

Is that what Jesus would have done?[/s]

LOL. DUMB.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by Maestro21: 3:51am On Apr 05, 2020
solreb:
[s]This is bullshit. It is disappointing that Pastor Chris can be cooking all these up to instill fear. That conspir6story about ID2020 is so funny and baseless. It is up to the gullible to believe that the program is to collect people's ID which to a large extent is being collected worldwide under one guise or the other via biometrics. (BVN, LASRA, NIMC, embassies, immigration, etc). So nothing new.

People working outside where there is partial lockdown is not a new thing. To say that part of the reasons they asked people to stay at home is to enable them lay 5G is total bullshit. All over the world people lay fiber optic cables to carry data and this is not different. Whatever network that will run o it is immaterial. In my estate at Lekki, ipNx has been laying fiber optical for their internet network. Who will ask them whether it is 3G, 4G or 5G that will run on it.

I am truly disappointed that a Pastor of his level will shoot a video to layout these conspiracy theories. So disappointing[/s].

DUMB.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by Maestro21: 3:53am On Apr 05, 2020
bizme:
[s]This man called Oyakhilome has also joined the bandwagon of dumb human beings. What is he even talking about? The science behind 5G is simply beyond his comprehension, he should let those who are truly knowledgeable both about it and its health implication be the one to talk.[/s]

DUMB.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by Maestro21: 3:55am On Apr 05, 2020
jmoore:

You are using 4G to send a conspiracy theory that 5G is from Antichrist.
1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, you invented none.
Invent yours, let's see.

Large followership should never be used as a criteria to say something is from God. Because "Many will follow" 2 Peter 2:2

If I tell you that the earth doesn't rotate nor revolve around the sun, would you classify it as a revelation?

It is a false statement that was popular back then till scientific proofs debunked it. Scientists like Galileo who was a Christian confirmed Copernicus' model of a heliocentric Solar System. His experimentational and mathematical approach to physics was revolutionary and ahead of his time.

5G conspiracy theories didn't start this year. Why are some people recycling same conspiracy theories in the form of REVELATION in 2020?

False teachers on the loose.

Where did he say 5G is from the antichrist?

grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by Maestro21: 3:56am On Apr 05, 2020
MiddleDimension:
[s]the thing shock me completely! i use to think he is a bit better than the other guys[/s]

Where did he say 5G causes COVID-19? Or what is the accusation?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by Maestro21: 3:57am On Apr 05, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

And how does that make 5g the cause of coronavirus.
Knowing fully well technology is about growth and development, we went to vacuum tube to semiconductors, from one generation of computer to the next, from one signal to the next. Why so much noise about 5g. Why did he not oppose 4g, 3g and 2g.

All this parable you spoke here he nor mean anything.

Can you please point me to the exact minute he said 5G causes COVID-19?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by Maestro21: 3:59am On Apr 05, 2020
Commonsense99:
[s]grin said by a man who uses 4G, and will use this same 5G more than anyone else tomorrow.. 10 yrs ago pentecostals shamelessly called Facebook a 666 app, today they all beg us to follow them live on Facebook. grin
Smart guy! This is a feeble attempt at trying to avoid going to the fronts to perform his fake Miracles, on March 27th this dude had held a prayer session after which he claimed the virus have dissapered, 8 days later, he comes up with this childish scheme to explain his failure.

You folks should ask Doctors to explain the effect of heavy radiation, radiations will biochemical knock off genes, in what we call POINT MUTATION, where the effect if any, will be more on the cancer/mutation angle, not a mere respiratory distress! Meanwhile the 5G network does not even operate in that frequency.

So how many G networks caused the previous pandemics that predated the time of Jesus christ himself?
These rumours spread faster in a society that have lost track with ordinary history[/s].

And you too will call people dumb abi?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by solreb: 3:59am On Apr 05, 2020
Maestro21:

You did not watch the video but came to make a post. Only a fool does that. At no point did he say 5G causes COVID-19

This person just summarized the whole video as baseless and makes the Pastor lose credibility. I agree with him totally. He never mentioned that 5G causes COVID-19. So what is your point?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by Maestro21: 4:04am On Apr 05, 2020
solreb:

This person just summarized the whole video as baseless and makes the Pastor lose credibility. I agree with him totally. He never mentioned that 5G causes COVID-19. So what is your point?

So what is your commentary. You agree with a non-sequitur summary or you make comments on videos you did not listen to?

If you don't know what the video is about, what does that say about you?

grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by solreb: 4:04am On Apr 05, 2020
Maestro21:

Where did he say 5G causes COVID-19? Or what is the accusation?
None of these people you are attacking n each post claimed that Pastor Chros says 5G causes COVID-19. They are just disappointed that the Pastor could come up with thos conspiracy theory?

So why are you asking this irrelevant question? Are you a member of Christ Embassy and must be seen to support your Pastor? For me this is not about religion or denomination but the sheer fact that such a person will debote time to spew out baseless theories.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by solreb: 4:06am On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=Maestro21 post=88108007]

So what is your commentary. You agree with a non-sequitur summary or you make comments on videos you did not listen to?

If you don't know what the video is about, what does that say about you?

I am too meticulous to make a post without checking things out. I watched both videos. Visited the id2020 website and.make my conclusion that the Pastor spewed trash.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by Maestro21: 4:08am On Apr 05, 2020
solreb:

None of these people you are attacking n each post claimed that Pastor Chros says 5G causes COVID-19. They are just disappointed that the Pastor could come up with thos conspiracy theory?

So why are you asking this irrelevant question? Are you a member of Christ Embassy and must be seen to support your Pastor? For me this is not about religion or denomination but the sheer fact that such a person will debote time to spew out baseless theories.

What theories were spewed?

I am calling the posts dumb. That is why I struck it. Because they are all alluding to that 5G-Coronavirus causal link which was not said or inferred.

What is the conspiracy theory?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by solreb: 4:09am On Apr 05, 2020
Maestro21:

DUMB.

You are just attacking everyone that expressed what they felt truly about your Pastor on this matter. Na wa for u
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by Maestro21: 4:10am On Apr 05, 2020
solreb

Yea, you are very meticulous. It shows by how you quoted my post. LOL

Please just tell me in few words what the 2 videos were about. I want to prove that you did not read or listen to anything.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by Maestro21: 4:10am On Apr 05, 2020
solreb:

You are just attacking everyone that expressed what they felt truly about your Pastor on this matter. Na wa for u

I am calling the posts dumb. Any post that had to do with 5G causing coronavirus is a dumb post because it was never said or inferred.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by solreb: 4:12am On Apr 05, 2020
Maestro21:

DUMB.
You came to my own post to write this. I really feel for you as you have a tough job of defending your Pastor who has gone off track. Earn your pay. The hustle is real.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by MERCHANDISER: 4:13am On Apr 05, 2020
May God help us
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by Maestro21: 4:14am On Apr 05, 2020
solreb:

You came to my own post to write this. I really feel for you as you have a tough job of defending your Pastor who has gone off track. Earn your pay. The hustle is real.

I said the post is dumb. You called something thrash but you are touchy that someone called yours dumb. LOL

I asked you to summarise what he was saying, you cannot.

You made a comment on a video you did not listen to.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by Akalia(m): 4:18am On Apr 05, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Spoiler?

Meaning he's right
meaning he is a meddler and an enemy of progress
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by Maestro21: 4:19am On Apr 05, 2020
The bros has logged out.

People will come, read a dumb caption. Not verify, not do any research. Just comment and expect not to be laughed at.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by tammie24: 4:24am On Apr 05, 2020
GoodBoi1:
Microchip implants already in Sweden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl_gemn9a9E
They emphasized on medical care

So without the chip you can't have access to medical care?

Making me want to believe all these conspiracy theories

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by benjibabs(m): 4:29am On Apr 05, 2020
A quick google search will show you that providers have started to roll out 5G network in the US and no death has been reported.

It is a shame that someone as highly educated and well travelled as pastor Chris would fail to do simple research before spreading such uninformed opinion. Where exactly did he see plants getting burned by 5G? Is there no one in IT In his church that could help him understand 5G?

Again, let’s apply common sense: the “THEY” all these conspiracy theorists are referring to who are trying to kill everyone with 5G, would they not be exposed to the same 5G? Or maybe they have anti-5G radiation jackets?

To explain this to my granny, I would say 5G is simply a much faster network than 4G, and the radiation level is still within a safe and acceptable level. Period!

What people are afraid of are the various applications of the 5G network. For example, real time tracking that is not possible on 4G will be possible on 5G. Is that a good thing? It depends. Self-driving cars and other IOT devices that require real-time data to function safely and perfectly will now be possible. And just like any good thing in life, some folks will explore the new possibilities with 5G network to do bad things.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by tammie24: 4:32am On Apr 05, 2020
abbey621:

Sorry to say but you're delusional. US has never shown any genuine interest in defeating Boko Haram? Is it their job to make your country safe? Ask your leaders from 2007 till now how much they've collected from the USA in terms of aides, ask them how much they collected from the U.N as well. When will you hold your leaders accountable instead of looking for the messiah abroad?
you dey mind the mumu

May even be a China sponsored post cos he's jumping all over nairalamd
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by kem1349: 4:36am On Apr 05, 2020
2dbx0fg0p0
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by Maestro21: 4:41am On Apr 05, 2020
benjibabs:
A quick google search will show you that providers have started to roll out 5G network in the US and no death has been reported.

Where did he say 5G causes deaths?

it is a shame that someone as highly educated and well travelled as pastor Chris would fail to do simple research before spreading such uninformed opinion. Where exactly did he see plants getting burned by 5G? Is there no one in IT In his church that could help him understand 5G?

Where did he say 5G burns plants?

Again, let’s apply common sense: the “THEY” all these conspiracy theorists are referring to who are trying to kill everyone with 5G, would they not be exposed to the same 5G? Or maybe they have anti-5G radiation jackets?

Where did he say 5G is to kill everyone?

To explain this to my granny, I would say 5G is simply a much faster network than 4G, and the radiation level is still within a safe and acceptable level. Period!

Can you bring any reputable source for the emboldened?

What people are afraid of are the various applications of the 5G network. For example, real time tracking that is not possible on 4G will be possible on 5G. Is that a good thing? It depends. Self-driving cars and other IOT devices that require real-time data to function safely and perfectly will now be possible. And just like any good thing in life, some folks will explore the new possibilities with 5G network to do bad things.
So where did he say 5G was a bad thing?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by Quicklane: 4:43am On Apr 05, 2020
Really?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by retalk: 5:02am On Apr 05, 2020
The quantum-sized implantable vaccine should not be welcomed. No one deserves to be tracked about without their consent or for reasons relating to other person/persons' questionable ambition. Implanting a foreign object into a person in the guise of preventing an ailment is way too far and seems like trading something for something else. Computer professionals/experts have not yet even perfected the art of protecting regular computers from unintended hacking and interference, let alone a chip implanted into someone which could eventually be hacked or manipulated by hackers, interest groups and whoever could have dubious interests in doing so

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

"TBJ is a man of God " / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / The Middle Path

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.