Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative (39375 Views)

Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus / Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Bambambiglo: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
After collecting his share of the FG largess. Wehdone Mr gofnor
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Bambambiglo: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
AnanseK:
Where are they?

How about your jihady imams?
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
VanGun:
shocked shocked

Scammers ....

Give that same drug to other people let them recover .....

... I pity those that believe this people .....
So u wanted him to die before..
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by ignis: 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Congratulations to him
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by HocusPotos: 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
This one still sick.That governor seat is what is on his eyes.
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by RHO65: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
They are working for their billion naira make una dey pity for them
The time they followed the president abroad nah them put the virus for their body and collect their cash
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by chatinent: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Selective medical treatment!
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
I thought ncdc doesn't have the test kits.How dem take test the governor?
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by kiltoko1(m): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
The best news so far this month...I so much love this Man.. to God be the glory
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by femmyAdagba(m): 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
The Lagos State Government has announced that it would be offering free medical services to pregnant women and other persons with health emergencies in the state.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/04/lockdown-lagos-govt-announces-free-medical-services-for-pregnant-women-people-with-health-emergencies/
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by mullerman: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Congratulations man
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Glory be to God
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by einsteine(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
VanGun:
shocked shocked

Scammers ....

Some of you are just mumus

There's no specific drug for the covid-19. Treatment is based on symptoms as well as the immune system of the patient.
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by kpajie1: 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
fellow naijas people.i dey weep for bauchi state.omo d guy man go embezzle the state a money.unto make we buy vacine and ventilators.some governors don learn d package.like el rufai from kaduna.seyi makind e .my priest na d same people. na bird talk for church.
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Ofiagu(m): 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Edusteve:
Great good news at last, with Will overcome this pandemic
Do you need organic traffic to your blog/site or you are not earning much from your AdSense contact me now

Yes Edu. Steven.

Tell me how you can make our site have serious traffic and ensure much earnings
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Edusteve(m): 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ofiagu:

Yes Edu. Steven.

Tell me how you can make our site have serious traffic and ensure much earnings
That's my service you can contact me through WhatsApp let's talk more
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Angelfrost(m): 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
VanGun:
shocked shocked

Scammers ....

So, what news would you prefer??! What would brighten your day??!... Don't tell, lemme guess: nearly everyone dying of the infection so you may have tools to vilify the government of the day...

You may need to look for other tools... As far as this global pandemic goes, it has missed its mark here in Nigeria!!! Thank God for lil mercies.
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Ofiagu(m): 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Edusteve:
That's my service you can contact me through WhatsApp let's talk more

Let's do that
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by senatordave1(m): 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kai,ex governor m.abubakar who was rigged out wont be happy
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by naijabranding: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
CoronaVirus Help is Nigeria Real-Time Tracking platform to check in with you to see how you are coping during this current COVID 19 pandemic situation and to let you know that Nigeria cares about you and your family.

Get Help on
1. Foods
2. Food stuff
3. Money

- Logon to https://coronavirushelp.com.ng/
- To Make a request for help

Please help share this message to save a life, Every person deserves a greater life.

Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Edusteve(m): 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ofiagu:

Let's do that
drop your messages I will reply them once I come online I'm working on some site now please
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Edusteve(m): 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ofiagu:

Let's do that
drop your messages I will reply them once I come online I'm working on some sites now please
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Edusteve(m): 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ofiagu:

Let's do that
Drop your messages once I come online I will answer them I'm working on some sites now please
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by mechanics(m): 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
God news.
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by kem7785: 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
6yi83iq3bt
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Ryocaj(m): 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
visijo:
People are funny. Even the jobless people are shouting we can't stay at home for 14 days and you've been staying at home for 4 years�
The last epic shot thrown since Judas the Rat n Meji's Blaqbonez diss.. u r too mean.. Jesus..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Tylerbankz: 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
chrisxxx:
There is just one person Nigerians are very anxious to know his status.
You know him.
If you want Coronavirus to take him click like
If you want him to recover click share
I know many would click like, but they're just trying to pretend and to appear more holy.
Taarrr.
shocked undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by suremanpatriot: 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
Congrats Gov Bala.
MrP this Covid cannot survive in naija PPL climate, abeg call off this lockjam let us work to eat because there is hunger that could outrun situation.

LET Nigeria LOOK INWORDS TO SOLVE THIS COVID, PREVENTION IS BETA THAN FEAR because WASHIN HANDS NOT ENOUGH.
BOTTOMLINE: THIS IS NOT ABOUT SELF MEDICATION NOW BUT ABOUT EARLY PREVENTION MEDICATION.

/OUR PPL SHOULD DETOX YOUR SEF DAILY TO BOOST IMMUNE SYS WITH /DRINKING LEMON WATER, EAT ENOUGH VEGETABLE WITH AKPU.
/HYBERNATE UNDER HOT SUN FOR 40MINS,
/TAK VODKA LIK BELARUS PPL WHERE NECESSARY THERE LIFE STILL GOES ON,
/FOLLOW TREATMT PROTOCOL OF LAGOS IF THEY RELEASE THE INFO.

Lagos stat gov should release their treatment regimen to all Nigerians to prevent and stop the spread instead of lockin ppl inside for hunger to ravage them? THE EARLIER THE BETA YOU DONT WAIT TO THOUSANDS OF BODYCOUNT B4 YOU START RELEASING THE REMEDY.

We keep hearin tht lagos gov hav treated and discharged one or two ppp,wht are they givin those ppl na? Share it mr sanwo ,is not jst washin hands,giv ppl ya formula.EKO O NI BA JE O!

The media houses shld stop puting fears in Nigeria ppl,they must stop sensationalizing covid19 caused by their stake ignorance in science,the media are giving ppl high bp.This situation can be handled perfectly because is about science and faith interplay, and not a showbiz theatre for the media. Refer to WHO website publications for factsundecided BE WARNED!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by brightalo1010: 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
VanGun:
shocked shocked

Scammers ....

If he dies, the health sector is nonsense

If he survives the coronavirus na scam.

Una wailing na legendary
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Gracenetwork(m): 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
The truth behind this underworld colodia disease will soon be out.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ayade Wears Shorts, Poses With Miss Angola, Neurite Mendes / Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted / Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.