Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative (39376 Views)

Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus / Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by kenny160: 5:54am On Apr 05, 2020
Have beeging to suspect all these tested positive of oyr politicians hummm Naija with politics
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Bodexinvest: 5:54am On Apr 05, 2020
I wish everyone infected quick recovery.
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by mvem(m): 6:18am On Apr 05, 2020
[url][/url]
VanGun:
shocked shocked

Scammers ....

Give that same drug to other people let them recover .....

... I pity those that believe this people .....
Oga thousands are recovering.Usually Viruses don't have cure but vaccines. What is being done like every other virus is to suppress your symptoms why your body immunity fights the virus. The symptoms are suppressed with combination of several drugs. For example if you have a flu virus, you take ibuprofen for the fever and other suppressants to reduce the symptoms. Those drugs you take are not fighting the virus but controlling your symptoms.Then in few weeks time your body get rid of it . what they usually find in virus cases are vaccines. Vaccines are taken by a healthy individual to develop immunity against that virus so that him or her can not contact it. Immunity is developed by two ways. Acquired Immunity that is the virus infects you and you recover, thereby getting immunity. It won't infect you again....another way is through vaccines, which also make you have immunity...If you check there are hundred of thousands recovering from Covid after 2-3 weeks. It is not audio, try and research and check facts yourself. CDC won't tell you this is a drug for covid because there is nothing specific for it. The chloroquine you see on trial is not really a cure but a drug that quickly improves your condition and it works in preventing the virus in attacking your cells...it is still on trial though

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by mvem(m): 6:18am On Apr 05, 2020
awhybliss:
But why can't they put to public the medicine for this virus
Oga thousands are recovering.Usually Viruses don't have cure but vaccines. What is being done like every other virus is to suppress your symptoms why your body immunity fights the virus. The symptoms are suppressed with combination of several drugs. For example if you have a flu virus, you take ibuprofen for the fever and other suppressants to reduce the symptoms. Those drugs you take are not fighting the virus but controlling your symptoms.Then in few weeks time your body get rid of it . what they usually find in virus cases are vaccines. Vaccines are taken by a healthy individual to develop immunity against that virus so that him or her can not contact it. Immunity is developed by two ways. Acquired Immunity that is the virus infects you and you recover, thereby getting immunity. It won't infect you again....another way is through vaccines, which also make you have immunity...If you check there are hundred of thousands recovering from Covid after 2-3 weeks. It is not audio, try and research and check facts yourself. CDC won't tell you this is a drug for covid because there is nothing specific for it. The chloroquine you see on trial is not really a cure but a drug that quickly improves your condition and it works in preventing the virus in attacking your cells...it is still on trial though
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by mvem(m): 6:21am On Apr 05, 2020
VanGun:
shocked shocked

Scammers ....

Oga thousands are recovering.Usually Viruses don't have cure but vaccines. What is being done like every other virus is to suppress your symptoms why your body immunity fights the virus. The symptoms are suppressed with combination of several drugs. For example if you have a flu virus, you take ibuprofen for the fever and other suppressants to reduce the symptoms. Those drugs you take are not fighting the virus but controlling your symptoms.The in few weeks time your body get rid of it . what they usually find in virus cases and vaccines. Vaccines are taken by a healthy individual to develop immunity against that virus so that him or her can not contact it. Immunity is developed by two ways. Acquired Immunity that is the virus infects you and you recover, thereby getting immunity. It won't infect you again....another way is through vaccines, which also make have immunity...If you check there are hundred of thousands recovering from Covid after 2-3 weeks. It is not audio, try and research and check facts yourself. CDC won't tell you this is a drug for covid because there is nothing specific for it. The chloroquine you see on trial is not really a cure but a drug that quickly improves your condition and it works in preventing the virus in attacking your cells...it is still on trial though

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by PHILipu1(m): 6:29am On Apr 05, 2020
awhybliss:
No medicine yet but a patient can only be manage with ventilator and other equipment for days or weeks till their lungs are totally cleared of the virus through constant sucking out and flushing of the patient lungs.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Bigleaf1006: 6:54am On Apr 05, 2020
Barthley:
Na AUDIO POSITIVE before naw

I dey watch una

Wait make him tell us how much state money him don vote for coro. U go shout grin
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Yahami(m): 7:05am On Apr 05, 2020
awhybliss:

As a professional, I can tell you putting it public domain will cause more harm than good as people and family will indulge in self medication with those drugs whether diagnose of covid 19 or not and started transmitting the infection as they may fail to report to IDH.
We can not disclose such a sensitive consumables
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by freemi(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2020
VanGun:
shocked shocked

Scammers ....

everybody immune system no dey d same.
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Wasky101: 7:30am On Apr 05, 2020
Sufisunni:
Dr Kemi Olunloyo is a pathological liar
I am wondering if there's no way to dry clean her brain legally, make she suffer small

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by starstaz(m): 7:36am On Apr 05, 2020
Congrats to Govnor.
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Bambambiglo: 8:13am On Apr 05, 2020
osazsky:
muslims don't believe in miracles rather terrorism...killing of infidels..child marriage. poverty almajiri that's what is in thier Quran or did u not see that Muslim senator that said almajiri is thier culture and Islam supports it spits

Let me quote the terrorist ananseK so this comment doesn't fly over his dumbskull
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2020
Tapout:
kyari nko?

That one cannot make it.
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Miracle1991: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2020
kponkedenge:
What of El Rufai?
Please I've been meaning to ask.... Where is Oshiomhole's Ethiopian wife, I've not been hearing anything about her for some years now?
what of your wife. Have you taken care of your wife? So why do you want to know about Oshiomole wife?
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by WildChild00(m): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2020
Barthley:

I dey watch una

Is that your dog?
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 05, 2020
Yahami:

As a professional, I can tell you putting it public domain will cause more harm than good as people and family will indulge in self medication with those drugs whether diagnose of covid 19 or not and started transmitting the infection as they may fail to report to IDH.
We can not disclose such a sensitive consumables
Is anything wrong with accurate self medication when drug is prescribed by a physician or doctor...
Why can we take it the way we take normal drugs like anti malaria,
Drug can be prescribed and we y
Buy and take them...

Instead spending time and money hospitalizing
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Ruby5: 11:16am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 05, 2020
PHILipu1:

No medicine yet but a patient can only be manage with ventilator and other equipment for days or weeks till their lungs are totally cleared of the virus through constant sucking out and flushing of the patient lungs.
Who told u that.. news or your personal research?
What about hydroxy used in China?
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 05, 2020
mvem:
Am educated!
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:35am On Apr 05, 2020
I can bet that Nigeria is treating Malaria not Corona
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by umykal: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
talk2archy:

Source: https://dailynigerian.com/breaking-bauchi-governor-recovers-tests-negative-for-coronavirus/

All these people that tested negative now, were they really positive for the virus?

If Nigeria now has the vaccine, it's a good news.
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by samsof1: 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
May Almighty God heal governor makinde too.
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Greatzeus(m): 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Barthley:

I dey watch una
How the hell did this dog get to that fence shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by Mryacks: 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good to hear...I pray for any others who are positive to recover just like him...
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by AnanseK(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Horbar1:
Are they the one that brought the virus ? If this lock down is affecting you I will suggest you get your busy with something and stop leave these people alone. They are not cause of your problem and frustration.

Where is the miracle? It is all fake isn’t it?
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by AnanseK(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Precious4real50:
What about your imams cheesy grin
I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

Imams have never claimed to do miracle healing. Imams don’t have jets, they don’t even have mosques. Mosques belong to communities. All the miracle healing Pastors , all of them 100% , are fake and they are conmen.
Re: Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative by BeerParlour: 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) / APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election / Akpabio lamented Obi received more applause during Wigwe's funeral - Peterside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.