Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,149 members, 7,863,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

An eye opener to relationship: The best way to tackle it. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An eye opener to relationship: The best way to tackle it. (240 Views)

Sex For Work( Ladies What Are Your Experience And How Did You Tackle It) / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / 10 tips that Strenghten your Relationship the more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An eye opener to relationship: The best way to tackle it. by otunla2020(m): 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
We are mindful of the fact that, there is something a man cannot live without. It is so special to the extent that a man desires it to the fullest. It is normal to have a friend; be it male or female, but emphasis should be placed on it to know whether the one we're associating with is the one we truly need.

Friendship is the preliminary stage of a relationship which connotes a fair degree of "trust" and affection. When two opposite sexes acquiesce to be friends, it is apparent that such friendship could lead to a stage of relationship.

Friendship could be primary or secondary. it is primary when two same sexes are friends; while it is secondary when two opposite or different sexes are friends.

It should be noted that, friendship (secondary) could lead to a relationship if it has been perfected by the parties involved. Hence, there is need to talk about relationship and the circumstances that surround it.

However, for a better assimilation and comprehension, relationship would thereafter be enunciated without any prejudice. Without much ado, let's go straight to the points.

Relationship, perhaps, start with a gradual process and after; it becomes great! The idea behind every relationship is a "consensus" of the parties involved.

When both partners acquiesce to start a relationship with each other, the second protocol to follow is to confide in themselves and of course, must be stated, their anecdotes in their past or formal relationship, if any. A lad must state his and a lass must not unsay.

After all these have been satisfied, then they should exhibit affection, passion, love, conviction and in fact, "trust." What I'm trying to paint in essence is that, they should close their hearts from being erudite with words of propaganda or fabrications by outsiders or non parties.

In a concrete scenario, the above principles and guides, when strictly adhered will lead to assimilation and prepared whoever follows it; the state of serenity in a ramshackle situation.

Most of the time, interest and feeling are lost when one is dispirited or dejected, but let me tell you, there is extant significance of affection (love). Many people have lost their serendipity during their tenure (as in, when still in vogue) and later get a remorse.

What I want to deduce from this is that, when chances are seen and of course, not grasped within the limited time, it is sometimes difficult for it to be recovered.

It is momentous to know that, not all relationship will lead to marriage. In most cases, some people especially the juvenile engage in it just to feel among and to exhibit what they are worthy of.

In recapitulation; most of them, I mean both juvenile and adults engage in a relationship just to have a free sex. I quote; "free sex." And at the same time, such a relationship is momentary because of abrupt ridicularity it might encounter while it is being exercised or practised. This type of relationship is always outrageous and eventually leads to animosity between the parties involved and it is considered as a show of antics by exclusive party or outsiders.

In this context, "party" and "partner" are both used interchangeably, so take note!

The following keywords are defined according to how they were used in this article, in order that, don't digress!

Friendship: is the condition of being friends, that's is, friendly relationship.

Relationship: is the condition of being related in a romantic or sexual involvement.

(1) (Reply)

Friendship With Benefits / Easy Homemade Puff-puff/small Chops Recipe. / How Can I Treat Non-drinkable Water In My Compound?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.