Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Wat To Do When Buying Land In Ilorin, Ain't Familiar With Ilorin - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Wat To Do When Buying Land In Ilorin, Ain't Familiar With Ilorin (1137 Views)

Preventive Measures When Buying Land In Nigeria. / After Buying Land, How Do I Build A House On It? / 6 Questions To Ask Before Buying Land In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat To Do When Buying Land In Ilorin, Ain't Familiar With Ilorin by cuddling44(f): 12:22am On Apr 05, 2020
Hello nairalanders pls i need ur advice or directives on how to secure a land in ilorin.
I intend buying a land in ilorin soon. But am based in lagos, d sellers av spoken with are from Jimi and they are telling me there's land of 50k 100k ...... 20m. But as a average Nigerian i am going for d 50k land. He told me d documents for dat are receipt and deed of assignment. Any lawyer and surveyor from ilorin... Oga jurus. Hajj mutau .. pls help i no u guys are from there
Re: Wat To Do When Buying Land In Ilorin, Ain't Familiar With Ilorin by cuddling44(f): 12:30am On Apr 05, 2020
shocked
Re: Wat To Do When Buying Land In Ilorin, Ain't Familiar With Ilorin by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 05, 2020
cuddling44:
Hello nairalanders pls i need ur advice or directives on how to secure a land in ilorin.
I intend buying a land in ilorin soon. But am based in lagos, d sellers av spoken with are from Jimi and they are telling me there's land of 50k 100k ...... 20m. But as a average Nigerian i am going for d 50k land. He told me d documents for dat are receipt and deed of assignment. Any lawyer and surveyor from ilorin... Oga jurus. Hajj mutau .. pls help i no u guys are from there
50k. Land at what location
Re: Wat To Do When Buying Land In Ilorin, Ain't Familiar With Ilorin by cuddling44(f): 4:21am On Apr 05, 2020
southniyikaye:
50k. Land at what location
We are talking about ilorin here, oke oyi, Afon area
Re: Wat To Do When Buying Land In Ilorin, Ain't Familiar With Ilorin by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 05, 2020
cuddling44:

you can't get a 50k land in those area, afon is developed already, tuyil and Co already bought acres there
Hollab already has factory and industry there so you. Can't count on it unless you get a place that will only see development maybe 20-30yrs later.
Oke oyi on the other hand, seems you haven't been there lately, hostels, estates are being built there
Re: Wat To Do When Buying Land In Ilorin, Ain't Familiar With Ilorin by Jollof123: 8:18am On Apr 05, 2020
cuddling44:

Unless the land they show you there is deep inside Bush and it's farming land.
Normal land in those area are far expensive than that recently because it's now industrial area.

Beware Beware and Beware again.
Re: Wat To Do When Buying Land In Ilorin, Ain't Familiar With Ilorin by cuddling44(f): 11:00am On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=southniyikaye post=88108206]you can't get a 50k land in those area, afon is developed already, tuyil and Co already bought acres there
Hollab already has factory and industry there so you. Can't count on it unless you get a place that will only see development maybe 20-30yrs later.
Oke oyi on the other hand, seems you haven't been there lately, hostels, estates are being built there [/quote
Thanks man, so d list prices u think I can get in ilorin is.....
Egbejila], okele,rake,gbagede,oko olowo, Laduba, ago,armti,jimba oja.... dos are d locations he gave me. Pls how can u help me cos is like u are familiar with ilorin. I want affordable lands tho and dats y i choose ilorin. I awaits ur ur humble reply sir.
Re: Wat To Do When Buying Land In Ilorin, Ain't Familiar With Ilorin by cuddling44(f): 11:04am On Apr 05, 2020
Jollof123:

Unless the land they show you there is deep inside Bush and it's farming land.
Normal land in those area are far expensive than that recently because it's now industrial area.

Beware Beware and Beware again.
Thank u sir..... pls d least price in anypart of ilorin is......
How can i get to check d genuineness of d d land at d town planning.
Re: Wat To Do When Buying Land In Ilorin, Ain't Familiar With Ilorin by cuddling44(f): 11:17am On Apr 05, 2020
Egbejila], okele,rake,gbagede,oko olowo, Laduba, ago,armti,jimba oja.... dos are d locations he gave me. Pls how can u help me cos is like u are familiar with ilorin. I want affordable lands tho and dats y i choose ilorin. I
Re: Wat To Do When Buying Land In Ilorin, Ain't Familiar With Ilorin by Jollof123: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2020
cuddling44:

Thank u sir..... pls d least price in anypart of ilorin is......
How can i get to check d genuineness of d d land at d town planning.

You can get land in Ilorin for that 50k and even below but like I said earlier it's gonna b deep in the bush were you can buy many plots for farming purpose.

Buh the minimum u get in new developing areas with few houses around, poor road, a bit far from town is #200k. Buh with prospect and hope.

Ilorin is not like Abuja were town planning can verify land for you like that unless it's government sold lands. You can go to town planning office while they recommend land for you from there agents there sha.

Ask for the magaji in the area you wants to buy land and verify the land from him or ask ppl around living within the area for information abt the land. Those things help.

Get a lawyer, sign document, put Beacon on time aswel.

1 Like

Re: Wat To Do When Buying Land In Ilorin, Ain't Familiar With Ilorin by Jollof123: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2020
cuddling44:
Egbejila], okele,rake,gbagede,oko olowo, Laduba, ago,armti,jimba oja.... dos are d locations he gave me. Pls how can u help me cos is like u are familiar with ilorin. I want affordable lands tho and dats y i choose ilorin. I
Re: Wat To Do When Buying Land In Ilorin, Ain't Familiar With Ilorin by cuddling44(f): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jollof123:
Tank so much... jollof123. Will be sending my sister to ilorin after dis pandemic to visit d mentioned places and make enquiry from d lands.
Re: Wat To Do When Buying Land In Ilorin, Ain't Familiar With Ilorin by cuddling44(f): 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jollof123:

You can get land in Ilorin for that 50k and even below but like I said earlier it's gonna b deep in the bush were you can buy many plots for farming purpose.

Buh the minimum u get in new developing areas with few houses around, poor road, a bit far from town is #200k. Buh with prospect and hope.

Ilorin is not like Abuja were town planning can verify land for you like that unless it's government sold lands. You can go to town planning office while they recommend land for you from there agents there sha.

Ask for the magaji in the area you wants to buy land and verify the land from him or ask ppl around living within the area for information abt the land. Those things help.

Get a lawyer, sign document, put Beacon on time aswel.
ok sir... lawyer will be charging more dan d land... tanks u for the info
Re: Wat To Do When Buying Land In Ilorin, Ain't Familiar With Ilorin by Lighthammer(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
cuddling44:

Tank so much... jollof123. Will be sending my sister to ilorin after dis pandemic to visit d mentioned places and make enquiry from d lands.
am living in jimba oja and a plot of land here in jimba is nw 350 k,the town is developing, unilorin sugar research institute is here already,same with ncam(national center for agricultural mechanization)armti(agricultural rural management trainning institute and kam wire and steel...so land is expensive here....
then armti is not a town,it is a federal government institution under ministry of agric
Re: Wat To Do When Buying Land In Ilorin, Ain't Familiar With Ilorin by Lighthammer(m): 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
cuddling44:
after jimba here is idofian,then next is igberi owode u cn get a plot for around 100 k there...

1 Like

Re: Wat To Do When Buying Land In Ilorin, Ain't Familiar With Ilorin by skup008(m): 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
cuddling44:
Most lawyers in ilorin will charge 10% of the amount you paid for the land.
There is also a location opposite nasfat village. About 3minutes drive from the express way where land is within the range 100k-150k.
Re: Wat To Do When Buying Land In Ilorin, Ain't Familiar With Ilorin by cuddling44(f): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
skup008:

Most lawyers in ilorin will charge 10% of the amount you paid for the land.
There is also a location opposite nasfat village. About 3minutes drive from the express way where land is within the range 100k-150k.
Tanks to u all for d contributions........ pls where can i get a lawyer and surveyor tooo. Tanks everyone
Re: Wat To Do When Buying Land In Ilorin, Ain't Familiar With Ilorin by cuddling44(f): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lighthammer:

after jimba here is idofian,then next is igberi owode u cn get a plot for around 100 k there...
Tank u so much guys.
Re: Wat To Do When Buying Land In Ilorin, Ain't Familiar With Ilorin by skup008(m): 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
cuddling44:

Tanks to u all for d contributions........ pls where can i get a lawyer and surveyor tooo. Tanks everyone

I have a lawyer in ilorin, can connect you both.
Re: Wat To Do When Buying Land In Ilorin, Ain't Familiar With Ilorin by cuddling44(f): 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
skup008:

I have a lawyer in ilorin, can connect you both.
Tanks ur contact pls.mine is on my signature too.
+ am not building now just want to buy it down maybe fence it. And get d approval,survey other documents as time goes on....Am looking to the next 10years from now...(God will spare us till den).. cos i no d land sold for 100k dis year went b d same dat 10years.
Re: Wat To Do When Buying Land In Ilorin, Ain't Familiar With Ilorin by skup008(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
cuddling44:

Tanks ur contact pls.mine is on my signature too.
+ am not building now just want to buy it down maybe fence it. And get d approval,survey other documents as time goes on....Am looking to the next 10years from now...(God will spare us till den).. cos i no d land sold for 100k dis year went b d same dat 10years.
There are couple of areas suitable for such investment in ilorin. In fact I will advise you come for a visit, see for yourself then select the best location of your choice. Moving around ilorin is not has hectic has lag so don't be scared of stress.
Re: Wat To Do When Buying Land In Ilorin, Ain't Familiar With Ilorin by cuddling44(f): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
skup008:

There are couple of areas suitable for such investment in ilorin. In fact I will advise you come for a visit, see for yourself then select the best location of your choice. Moving around ilorin is not has hectic has lag so don't be scared of stress.
Thank u sir

(1) (Reply)

For Sale 2 Bedroom Flat And Self Contain 60 By 60 Giwa, Along Ijaiye Road. / Distress Sales Houses Available In Asaba / Please I Need A Decent 3 Bedroom Flat Around Okota Or Isolo Area For A Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.