Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street (8994 Views)

Mother Of Four, Brother-In-Law Set Ablaze By Angry Lagos Husband / Edo 2020: PDP Youths Kick Over Waiver For Obaseki / Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by KingWarri: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
StephenSammie001:
Be contented with whatever you're given at this time, Lagosians!

This is not a time to eat to stupor but rather to have something in the tummy to keep body & soul together. Hence, even its a morsel you're having as a daily meal before, at this point in time, having half morsel is really necessary.

Appreciate the little you're been given, many would have gladly accepted this gesture but they have not.

Don't expect anything less from the government either from the local, state or federal level.

Listen, when I say whatever is been given, I'm not talking about the government palliative measures only, I also means whatever your hands can lay on at the moment because it's not easy for everyone.

Dude
Shut the fvck up!!!

Gullible fellow like you is the reason the present government is treating us this way... Making Nigeria to remain stagnant in growth... Because you refuse to stand up to them rather you accept the gabbage they throw at you...

Rubbish!!!

Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by myright: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
StephenSammie001:

Answer a very simple question please... Are they dependent on government now for what to eat? If they didn't provide anything, won't they survive?
Government asked them to stay indoor. How do you expect them to survive?
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
StephenSammie001:

This is not a time to eat to stupor but rather to have something in the tummy to keep body & soul together. Hence, even its a morsel you're having as a daily meal before, at this point in time, having half morsel is really necessary.

Appreciate the little you're been given, many would have gladly accepted this gesture but they have not.

Don't expect anything less from the government either from the local, state or federal level.

Listen, when I say whatever is been given, I'm not talking about the government palliative measures only, I also means whatever your hands can lay on at the moment because it's not easy for everyone.
Please give me your house address!! I want to tell you something face to face..
Thanks in advance!!
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
StephenSammie001:

Perhaps you can read the topic again, it said "house" not community.

I never said the government is doing anyone a favour as I stay in Lagos too. Are you in the system of governmental administration in Nigeria? Whatever palliative measures they're doing either big or small shouldn't be unexpected as a citizen. Only a dull fellow will "heavily " rely on the government either from the local, state or federal level for means of survival at the moment.

Then, you can do well by being so cultured when responding please. I'm not in support of anyone here, I'm just baring out my mind. Thank you
You will make a good Citizen under corrupt Politician!!!
They will embezzle with ease under your Calm and collected tolerance!!

With a mentality like yours, Nigeria will only get worse!!
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by StephenSammie001(m): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
myright:
Government asked them to stay indoor. How do you expect them to survive?

A responsible government will cater for its citizens needs at this time.
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by StephenSammie001(m): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
KingWarri:

Dude
Shut the fvck up!!!

Gullible fellow like you is the reason the present government is treating us this way... Making Nigeria to remain stagnant in growth... Because you refuse to stand up to them rather you accept the gabbage they throw at you...

Rubbish!!!

Oga, remove the pluck from your eyes first. What have you done
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by StephenSammie001(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
eni4real:
Please give me your house address!! I want to tell you something face to face..
Thanks in advance!!

Lol, thank u sir
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Jostoman: 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
StephenSammie001:

am ashamed of you sir
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by StephenSammie001(m): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
eni4real:
You will make a good Citizen under corrupt Politician!!!
They will embezzle with ease under your Calm and collected tolerance!!

With a mentality like yours, Nigeria will only get worse!!

If you say so
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by StephenSammie001(m): 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jostoman:
am ashamed of you sir
Do you even know me sir?
My opinions & views may not tally with yours
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Chimezirim121: 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
lol
StephenSammie001:

Do you even know me sir?

My opinions & views may not tally with yours
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lol o you of little faith...just get fish and bless it and share. grin grin grin
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by tonymyke4life(m): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
StephenSammie001:

If I say this to you, how will you feel?

Den say it!!!
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Chimezirim121: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
grin grin
uruba23:
Lol o you of little faith...just get fish and bless it and share. grin grin grin
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Chimezirim121: 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
where you go get the fish under lockdown? grin grin
uruba23:
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by fashionale(m): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chimezirim121:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu6zWQG8YA8

Lagos Youth's Blasts Lagos State Govt Over Relief Items Shared
Some Youths Protests Against What Was Given To Them And The Whole Neighborhood To Eat By Lagos State Govt

All these will pass and we will overcome
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Yujin(m): 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
StephenSammie001:

Shuffering and shmiling cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by COOL10(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
StephenSammie001:

You deserve a hot slap for this statement.
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Vulcanheph(m): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
StephenSammie001:

Come on , Shut up.

Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by StephenSammie001(m): 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
tonymyke4life:

Den say it!!!

I don't need to. We're rubbing minds here & expressing our different opinions & can't delve down too low to insult anyone.
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Ejima1: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Exactly
StephenSammie001:

I don't need to. We're rubbing minds here & expressing our different opinions & can't delve down too low to insult anyone.
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by tonymyke4life(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
StephenSammie001:

Ok.
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by edoairways: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
StephenSammie001:

Are you OK, is how other countries are feeding their citizens? Even some third world countries are doing well in this regard
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Splashme: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lagos is all hype
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Chimezirim121: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Yeah
edoairways:

Are you OK, is how other countries are feeding their citizens? Even some third world countries are doing well in this regard
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Chimezirim121: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
cheesy
Splashme:
Lagos is all hype
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by StephenSammie001(m): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
edoairways:

Are you new to know how your government respond in this kind of situation??
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by edoairways: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
StephenSammie001:

Are you new to know how your government respond in this kind of situation??
Does that warrant obscure of movement if they can't make provisions?
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chimezirim121:
where you go get the fish under lockdown? grin grin
Start a manhunt for the boy in the neighbourhood i am sure he is there or asked sister Amaka to give everyone Titus Sardine from her shop. grin grin
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Chimezirim121: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
grin
uruba23:

Start a manhunt for the boy in the neighbourhood i am sure he is there or asked sister Amaka to give everyone Titus Sardine from her shop. grin grin
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by StephenSammie001(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
edoairways:

Does that warrant obscure of movement if they can't make provisions?

My brother is it today or even new to you that this government just make some decisions without "fully" putting the citizens at the back of their mind??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Rep, Herman Hembe. Dumps APGA For APC / ‘Strong Leadership’ — Biden Commends Tinubu, ECOWAS Intervention In Niger / 2023: Yahaya Bello's Supporters In Nassarawa Inaugurate Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.