Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,931 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street (8998 Views)

Mother Of Four, Brother-In-Law Set Ablaze By Angry Lagos Husband / Edo 2020: PDP Youths Kick Over Waiver For Obaseki / Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Chimezirim121: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nigerian government no dey try
StephenSammie001:

My brother is it today or even new to you that this government just make some decisions without "fully" putting the citizens at the back of their mind??
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by dazzlingd(m): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lazy youth, they should go work and feed themselves....africans should learn a lesson...u are poor and be giving births like rabbits and be seeking sympathy and help from your government ..
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Chimezirim121: 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Are you kidding me? Did just type "they should go and work"? You are not aware of the Lockdown?
dazzlingd:
Lazy youth, they should go work and feed themselves....africans should learn a lesson...u are poor and be giving births like rabbits and be seeking sympathy and help from your government ..

Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by dazzlingd(m): 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chimezirim121:
Are you kidding me? Did just type "they should go and work"? You are not aware of the Lockdown?

Abeg, this sense of entitlement is nauseating...they should expect to be fed ba because government told them to lock down...they should not lock down, if what hit italy hits us and people are dying in thousands everyday, no one will beg anybody to hide..

Live according to your capacity...u see a couple living in one room having 9 children....how will ten loaves of bread be enough
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by edoairways: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
StephenSammie001:

My brother is it today or even new to you that this government just make some decisions without "fully" putting the citizens at the back of their mind??
If the citizens opposes them then will retract their decisions. But because we are not ready that is why they easily deceive us
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Chimezirim121: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
wink
edoairways:

If the citizens opposes them then will retract their decisions. But because we are not ready that is why they easily deceive us
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Chimezirim121: 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
grin
ServantsOfTruth:
Why are you cowards complaining ?

You idiots voted buhari and allowed thiefnibu to do as he wants

So deal with it cause karma is real

Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by emperorlaqrin: 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
StephenSammie001:
Be contented with whatever you're given at this time, Lagosians!

This is not a time to eat to stupor but rather to have something in the tummy to keep body & soul together. Hence, even its a morsel you're having as a daily meal before, at this point in time, having half morsel is really necessary.

Appreciate the little you're been given, many would have gladly accepted this gesture but they have not.

Don't expect anything less from the government either from the local, state or federal level.

Listen, when I say whatever is been given, I'm not talking about the government palliative measures only, I also means whatever your hands can lay on at the moment because it's not easy for everyone.

Really ? I have just insulted someone on WhatsApp few minutes ago for calling those youths ungrateful soul.

But I will be very polite with you because I understand your view but sir giving a house a loaf of 100naira bread to share is an insult and disrespect to the people.

They should have rather given them nothing than this and it shows that our leaders does not have the empathy of it's citizen.

Yes I understand that we have a depleted resources but it can never be this bad.

Did you hear about the information minister saying they have shared 100billion to the citizens

Yes we need to be thankful and appreciate when someone gives us something but it's not this bad if not for the level of corruption, selfishness , bad leadership and non passionate about the citizens.
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by StephenSammie001(m): 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
emperorlaqrin:

Really ? I have just insulted someone on WhatsApp few minutes ago for calling those youths ungrateful soul.

But I will be very polite with you because I understand your view but sir giving a house a loaf of 100naira bread to share is an insult and disrespect to the people.

They should have rather given them nothing than this and it shows that our leaders does not have the empathy of it's citizen.

Yes I understand that we have a depleted resources but it can never be this bad.

Did you hear about the information minister saying they have shared 100billion to the citizens

Yes we need to be thankful and appreciate when someone gives us something but it's not this bad if not for the level of corruption, selfishness , bad leadership and non passionate about the citizens.

Apt. No one hit the nail on the head on this topic as you just did sir. We all have some shares of the blame. You're so factual in your analysis.
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Chimezirim121: 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
GREAT POINT
emperorlaqrin:

Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Chimezirim121: 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
NIGERIA HAS ENOUGH MONEY TO FEED HER CITIZENS WELL IN THIS LOCKDOWN
emperorlaqrin:

Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by emperorlaqrin: 9:58am On Apr 06, 2020
Chimezirim121:
NIGERIA HAS ENOUGH MONEY TO FEED HER CITIZENS WELL IN THIS LOCKDOWN

Very correct sir but do we have passionate leaders who are ready do the needful??

Are this not the same people disrespecting and insulting the citizens by sharing 100naira bread.
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by forgiveness: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2020
Chimezirim121:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu6zWQG8YA8

Lagos Youth's Blasts Lagos State Govt Over Relief Items Shared
Some Youths Protests Against What Was Given To Them And The Whole Neighborhood To Eat By Lagos State Govt

Mediocre of the highest order. With all the revenue, nothing to show for it. Though I still give it to Tinubu who took Lagos from the debris of infrastructural ruins to where it's today but I think Lagos deserves better.
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by caprini1: 10:46am On Apr 06, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Even South Sudan won't treat her citizens in such manner... but here you are applauding mediocrity and evil..
Do you know how many billions that was used to share this rotten breads..

We are our own problem..
Suffering in the midst of plenty while zombie robots cheer their oppressors on...
shame
I cant understand why some of them enjoy mediocrity.....do you know that rich people from a small town in nnewi south in Anambra,gathered their indigenes based in Lagos at Amuwo odofin yesterday and shared 50kg bags of rice each with a carton of tin tomato ,2 litres of vegetable oil and some other foot items? These are people that value life,someone shared bread,BREAD! ...and some people are clapping.God help us
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Discovery4today: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2020
Hmm, that's wonderful
caprini1:
I cant understand why some of them enjoy mediocrity.....do you know that rich people from a small town in nnewi south in Anambra,gathered their indigenes based in Lagos at Amuwo odofin yesterday and shared 50kg bags of rice each with a carton of tin tomato ,2 litres of vegetable oil and some other foot items? These are people that value life,someone shared bread,BREAD! ...and some people are clapping.God help us
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by caprini1: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2020
Discovery4today:
Hmm, that's wonderful
I tell you! so impressive ..Erisco,Emmab,Chisco transport etc, ...i am sure other towns will do theirs as Anambra people like to out do one another, positively though
Re: Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street by Discovery4today: 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yeah
caprini1:
I tell you! so impressive ..Erisco,Emmab,Chisco transport etc, ...i am sure other towns will do theirs as Anambra people like to out do one another, positively though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Abroad Remit $10bn Home In 2009 - World Bank / SAFRAN Fined $630,000 For Bribing Nigerian Officials For Contract / 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.