Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,422 members, 7,850,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex (5531 Views)

Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) / Reno Omokri Just Destroyed Buhari With This Post / "Ocean Has Destroyed Our Houses In Ilaje, Ondo, People Fleeing" - Man Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Foxman19: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
But that doesn't mean you should call me a fool Anyway
Odingo1:

Yoruba man indeed. From 2014 he keep hating Igbos and now disguising as Igbo. Some Yoruba people sha.
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by HocusPotos: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
embarassed
[/s]
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by HocusPotos: 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
Who are you referring to as a guy here. I hope you know what you are saying.
[/s]
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by HocusPotos: 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
You have reported but tired. Moderators aren't stupid or senseless. They know when to act okay. And let me tell you I'm not Yoruba but igbo and am well training and cultured.
[/s]
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by EagleNest(m): 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
What's the point of the ops! So much love for Igbo matter. Why not take a visit to South East to get yourself refreshed with love.

1 Like

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Odkosh: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
johnmartus:
If you like call me hausa or kanuri man. I will continue to correct the abnormalities you guys always done to other tribe.
God bless you. Let her call you anything. Don't blame her, none in her generation can get international appointment.

1 Like

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Obiobidgbo14: 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Zooposki:
Please the OP is telling the truth. I hardly go to any Igbo musicians’ YouTube channel like Phyno , Flavour etc to listen to their music anymore. The chest beating by Igbos on the comment page is too much. Very annoying. I hardly see any other Nigerians do this except the Igbos. I’m sure that is why their musicians have low views.

Luckily for me Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy do not have those Igbos on his channel so I get to enjoy his music and comment section.
Fool, if every lgbo stop viewing or listening to Yoruba musicians on the internet definitely it will affect Yoruba musicians badly, grow up.

3 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Odkosh: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

All these jambites

instead of studying... see what they are doing with their time

scratched face monsters everywhere
Why not revamp Your Own grammar first before correcting someone else.
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Odkosh: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
goodnessme1:
You don't know yoruba mods.
They will leave the thread but open about yorubas they will rush and delete it.

Is a waste of time reporting to them.
Truth pains and hurts so bad. You people have destroyed the life if that man.
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Odkosh: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Obiobidgbo14:

Fool, if every lgbo stop viewing or listening to Yoruba musicians on the internet definitely it will affect Yoruba musicians badly, grow up.
Mumu, Just as it affected GTbank when you go withdraw your 2k naira in the account and closed it down. How many of your musicians are richer than Sunny Ade. And na your osu people dey listen to him?

1 Like

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
johnmartus:
Please don't generalize it... I'm ibo from Abia state we dont hate but love. We see other tribes as our own.
No discrimination against anyone.

I can't vouch for other state in the southeast about your accusations.

I thought you claimed earlier that you were from Anambra State?

2 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by MarrisManah(m): 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
goodnessme1:
You don't know yoruba mods.
They will leave the thread but open about yorubas they will rush and delete it.

Is a waste of time reporting to them.
It's automatic. Just report and the topic/comment is removed immediately. Try it next time.
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Rapmoney(m): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
This is a very dumb, useless and senseless thread!!!

Cc: johnmartus

1 Like

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Zooposki(f): 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Odingo1: 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Op hate for Igbos nobi here, one day he will run mad shouting Igbo Igbo Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Muna4real(f): 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
This johnmartus na fool ohhhhh. Big FOOL.

2 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by HocusPotos: 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
I'm a patriotic.
[/s]
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by justtoodark: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
AceRoot:

More fool you for not knowing that the person you're responding to is a fellow yorubaman who is presently disguised as an Igboman from Isiala Ngwa to cause harm. I guess with you raging at Igbos, he has achieved his aim.
There is indeed a sucker born every minute.

people like you are unbelievable....
he just said he is from abia state and you still dont believe him....

why would anybody want to impersonate una....??
you think yourself too important....

1 Like

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by selemempe: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Zooposki:
Please the OP is telling the truth. I hardly go to any Igbo musicians’ YouTube channel like Phyno , Flavour etc to listen to their music anymore. The chest beating by Igbos on the comment page is too much. Very annoying. I hardly see any other Nigerians do this except the Igbos. I’m sure that is why their musicians have low views.

Luckily for me Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy do not have those Igbos on his channel so I get to enjoy his music and comment section.
the pettiness of yorubas should be studied as a course in Nigerian universities
Smh

2 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by johnmartus(m): 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Amen bro.
Odkosh:
God bless you. Let her call you anything. Don't blame her, none in her generation can get international appointment.
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by johnmartus(m): 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Don't mind him. They hate truths.
justtoodark:

1 Like

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by johnmartus(m): 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
I don't need a magician or psychologist to tell me before I know that you are suffering from what you mentioned there.
Rapmoney:
This is a very dumb, useless and senseless thread!!!

Cc: johnmartus
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by johnmartus(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
I'm a fool because I continue exposing you guys.
Muna4real:
This johnmartus na fool ohhhhh. Big FOOL.

1 Like

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by johnmartus(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
Point to where I claim Anambra? You're a Chronicle liar.
Ardar:

I thought you claimed earlier that you were from Anambra State?

1 Like

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Salvador1: 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lipscomb:
Well I don't care where he came from but Ijust said my opinion .
because he is your brother in crime of tribalism and hatred I just noticed it
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Salvador1: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
justtoodark:

birds of the same feathers

You are also claiming delta

2 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Rapmoney(m): 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
johnmartus:
I don't need a magician or psychologist to tell me before I know that you are suffering from what you mentioned there.

If not pure stupidity, I wonder if anyone with a sane mind would create such a useless and senseless thread!!! Mpama!

2 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by HocusPotos: 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
Point to where I claim Anambra? You're a Chronicle liar.
[/s]
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Ikinternational: 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Foxman19:
Why did you call me a fool... And the guy siad he is igbo from Ngwa yet you still believe that he is a Yoruba. What's wrong with you guys. Must you always blame yoruba people for everything.

Oh lord we can't continue like this as one entity.The hate is too much.
We just have to go on our separate way.

Guy you're indeed a fool. Please wear that jacket comfortably.
Imagine hating n envying YOU. Who are you. What do you have? How much dey your pocket? What exactly is there to envy? Please tell us any significant thing you have achieved in life so far. I dare you to answer honestly. I really want to see what gave you the confidence to write that rubbish

I really despise people that like to hide under "we" on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by HocusPotos: 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
I'm a fool because I continue exposing you guys.
[/s]
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by HocusPotos: 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
Amen bro.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton And Angela Merkel Joke About Their Mutual Love Of Pantsuits / The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation / Photo Of Gen. Murtala Muhammed Few Weeks Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.