Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed (5587 Views)

Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS / Man Revealed: Mum Francis Open Her Bo*bs On Twitter Ask For Men To Book Her. / Man Revealed How Alfa Told His Girlfriend He Did Not Have Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by Nairaobserver: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
He wrote;
One boy just died in India because he exceeded the masturbation daily limit.
The maximum number of masturbation in a day is 62 times, dude was on the 67th when he convulsed during the process.
He eventually died on the way to the hospital.

See His Post & People Reactions Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/boy-died-in-india-after-exceeding-limit.html

Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by Shelumiel: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
shocked
Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lol
Konji na Bastard o

1 Like

Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Over Full throttle

Kongi bad pass Corobaba... grin
Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by Iyiataata92: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
I'm not even concerned with the boy's death.
I'm only bothered about the recommended daily output of 62 rounds everyday.
I'm like,'who recommended it? 62 times.

18 Likes

Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by Iyiataata92: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by Nairaobserver: 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Equal2DeTask:
Over Full throttle

Lol
Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by donbachi(m): 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dude na....Field Marshall in masturbation army.

1 Like

Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by Iyiataata92: 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Equal2DeTask:
Over Full throttle

Nairalanders think they are legends. This boy just proved to them that they are still amateurs

2 Likes

Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Nairalanders think they are legends. This boy just proved to them that they are still amateurs

Lol....67 times no be here o shocked
Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by Nairaobserver: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Iyiataata92:

You go sit down for house dey go 3 rounds of sperm and 7 rounds of urine while I dey under hot Lagos sun dey hustle. Then after I go come send the money to your account because I wan make heaven.
Bro you no get sense. Eat your sperm and take the urine to digest it
shocked
Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by padi94(m): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Na Guiness book of world records him want enter?? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Weakness, heart attack and dehydration na em kill this guy.

Highest highest, he can continue masturbating in heaven, there is no death there.
Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by lilfort(m): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
67 tyms im sure his dick don tire
Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by Stegomiah: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
I don't believe this. If he was dead.. Who counted the 67?

5 Likes

Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by Xclusiveme: 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
How the fvck did he do that? My daily limit can't b more than 2.

1 Like

Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by yyba: 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
and who is counting the round ?
Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by Iyiataata92: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Stegomiah:
I don't believe this. If he was dead.. Who counted the 67?
yyba:
and who is counting the round ?
He was keeping stones beside his bed for each round. So the idiot that posted this counted the stones after boy has died and found 67 stones. He checked google and saw that the daily limit was 62 so he posted it

1 Like

Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
There is currently a serious confusion in the camp of Vaseline crew now grin grin grin

Besides hw is it even possible to waank 20 times, talkless of 62 times grin grin

Even me after second wanking naso my leg go begin shake grin grin.

I remember almost collapsing oneday like that in the bathroom after excessive wanking from Cherokeedass xvideos grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by hfinest1(m): 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nairaland vaseline crew will be so envious of this guy right now.

But true o... if he's dead, how did they know?
Did he write dairy or what??
Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by choblak(m): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
There is currently a serious confusion in the camp of Vaseline crew now grin grin grin

Besides hw is it even possible to waank 20 times, talkless of 62 times grin grin

Even me after second wanking naso my leg go begin check grin grin.

Lmao u no get shame abi
grin
Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by choblak(m): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Xclusiveme:
How the fvck did he do that? My daily limit can't b more than 2.

Nawa oo tufiakwa guy why na?
So u no de shame as u de talk am?
Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by rex444(m): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
wow !!!! I am marvelled
Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
He is a legend and has been inducted into the masturbation hall of fame..

Congrats boy.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by Dfynboi: 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Iyiataata92:

You go sit down for house dey go 3 rounds of sperm and 7 rounds of urine while I dey under hot Lagos sun dey hustle. Then after I go come send the money to your account because I wan make heaven.
lol u no get joy o
Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by Xclusiveme: 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
choblak:

Nawa oo tufiakwa guy why na?
So u no de shame as u de talk am?

Why should i be shameful of that
Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by choblak(m): 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Xclusiveme:

Why should i be shameful of that

Masturbator with pride grin grin
Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by tobby20: 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Iyiataata92:

U b fool
Must u abuse or use ill words
Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by Nostradamus: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Even me after second wanking naso my leg go begin shake grin grin.

I remember almost collapsing oneday like that in the bathroom after excessive wanking from Cherokeedass xvideos grin grin
that Cherokee d'ass na very bad girl.infact,she's an evil spirit.everything about her oozes sex,one cannot see her without wanking...I read somewhere that a northern representative once collected money for a constituency project and he used the money to fly to the united States to fvck Cherokee d'ass.i don't know how true sha. cool
Re: Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nice1 all you need is just 6 fits lobatan sad
But why tell us here are we the one to dig his grave undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] / Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) / My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.