Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,123 members, 7,860,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

My Younger Brother Is Possessed, Please Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Younger Brother Is Possessed, Please Help (505 Views)

Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There / Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There / Can A Christian Be Truly POSSESSED By An Evil Spirit? What The Bible Truly Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Younger Brother Is Possessed, Please Help by Lagentle: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
I have a younger brother that is possessed with demon for many years now, even after series of deliverance he vehemently proved irredeemable.
He has caused a lot of havoc in the family.
As it stands now, no one is willing to leave with him again under the same roof.
Please I want to know if the government has any place where such people can be kept.
Any other suggestions is welcomed too.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Possessed, Please Help by Franzinni: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
if you dey lagos... yaba left straight

but you can write a diary on the situation i feel you might really get people to connect with your plight more ...now i am just giving a suggestion based on what i have seen work on this platform..people care but there are too many people with cock and bull tales...well good luck and i wish him sound health soon.

just curios how do you know he is possessed does he talk with demonic voices?

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Possessed, Please Help by dawnomike(m): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Why did you say is possesed... What are the attributes you saw in him for you to conclude such?

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Possessed, Please Help by finalboss(m): 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lagentle:
I have a younger brother that is possessed with demon for many years now, even after series of deliverance he vehemently proved irredeemable.
As it stands now, no one is willing to leave with him again under the same roof.
Please I want to know if the government has any place where such people can be kept.
you need to give us more details
Re: My Younger Brother Is Possessed, Please Help by Standing5(m): 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
hmmmm
Re: My Younger Brother Is Possessed, Please Help by Lagentle: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
dawnomike:
Why did you say is possesed... What are the attributes you saw in him for you to conclude such?
He have confessed so many times, but after series of deliverance he seem to go back.
Sometimes things he do confess seem to me as if he is been manipulated.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Possessed, Please Help by Darkseid(m): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lagentle:
He have confessed so many times, but after series of deliverance he seem to go back.
You've not answered the question.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Possessed, Please Help by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lagentle:

Possessed by what oga....
Stop accusing the guy like that.....

Maybe because he doesn't thread the same way you thread that's why you're accusing him.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Possessed, Please Help by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lagentle:

Stop all those so called deliverance.....

If you like pray and do a thousand deliverances on him nothing will happen.....

You said he confessed....to what ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Possessed, Please Help by starbuck(f): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Op.. Be specific on what you meant by 'possession'..

Does he speak different languages abi he transforms into different beings...

You never can tell where your help might come from. Apart from that, take him to psychiatrist
Re: My Younger Brother Is Possessed, Please Help by Heathen777(m): 12:24am On Apr 06, 2020
There's no such thing as "possesed". If the problem is behavioural, refer him to a therapist and seek medication. If he's mentally unstable send him to a psych ward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Possessed, Please Help by MJBOLT: 6:42am On Apr 06, 2020
there is nothing like demonic possession,he needs psychiatric help.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Possessed, Please Help by terrezo2002(m): 7:04am On Apr 06, 2020
Op, it is good you tell us some traits you see in the your brother.
it could be a psychiatric case, drug abuse, or someone doing him from somewhere, curse, demon possession, cult, or perhaps the juju he did bounced back, etc

Every problem has a solution, but you must first identify the problem so you can easily deal with.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor TB Joshua Prophesying The Current Global Crisis & Pandemics In 2013 / Note That a whole Bread represents The Church (body Of CHRIST) / I Found Out My Truth About Life(divine Morality) The Hard Way!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.