Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,075 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Covid-19: Lagos Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Shares Bread To Households - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19: Lagos Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Shares Bread To Households (1926 Views)

Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition / Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him / Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: Lagos Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Shares Bread To Households by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
When a friend share me the video i could not help but laugh.

How can a speaker of Lagos state house of assembly alleged to do this. Shamefull

This politicians are jokes to the masses. occasionally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLTyHiHnl6Q

you can hear people complaining bitterly in the video

even some of them decided to use the bread to play football.

As Shared
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Shares Bread To Households by masterflowx(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
I have no pity for them at all.
Zombie and Baba s'ope people complaining after voting for useless government.

Majority of my friends are igbos and each time we talk about political situation of this country they always told me that Yoruba people voted for useless party.
Sometimes they tell me to my face that we are baba s'ope people.
Whatever they face is non of my business.
When the election comes next time they should try and use their brain.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Lagos Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Shares Bread To Households by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
Obasa: Make we share bread give the idiots. Election go soon come. And as usual dem go appreciate am.
PA: boss where the money go come from?
Obasa: the one wey we loot last time don finish? We fit comot like 5% share give them nah.
PA: Boss you too much!!! Next election na Abuja we go eye...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Lagos Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Shares Bread To Households by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
@seun @lalasticlala

Make election do come again o
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Shares Bread To Households by jlo247(m): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Them be thief
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Shares Bread To Households by dfrost: 12:18am On Apr 06, 2020
cheesy grin

This can't be real shocked undecided angry shocked
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Shares Bread To Households by tollyboy5(m): 2:09am On Apr 06, 2020
lalasticlacla shey u family obasa?
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Shares Bread To Households by Johnnyessence(m): 3:56am On Apr 06, 2020
Chai, 4 loaves of bread.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Lagos Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Shares Bread To Households by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 06, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Chai, 4 loaves of bread.

I laughed so hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Lagos Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Shares Bread To Households by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:17am On Apr 06, 2020
It's not Obasa but Sanwo Olu that shared the corona virus infected bread and the 2 derica of rice and garri to a whole community!!!

You guys should stop misleading people here!!!

Ever since the guy laughed so hard at the youth playing ball with your Sanwo Olu bread, you guys have shift your attention away from Sanwo Olu's failure to blame an innocent guy undecided ah ah

Even in my community, the one in the black bag was given to the whole community!!! Just one bag!!!

They just displayed it outside and refused to share it!

The point and kill governor no try at all

Zombies have no place to hide anymore!, You can't deceive us anymore!!! Nigerians are wiser!!!

Seun, come and see oooooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Lagos Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Shares Bread To Households by Johnnyessence(m): 6:57am On Apr 06, 2020
chuksbaby:

I laughed so hard
seriously.
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Shares Bread To Households by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2020
While he's enjoying his billions with his family alone eating foreign rice, drinking imported wine, juice and laps of sweet fried turkey and chicken that they will even throw into the dustbin if belle don full.

the south west Yoruba people that voted for them languish in abject poverty and misery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Lagos Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Shares Bread To Households by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:07am On Apr 06, 2020
masterflowx:

I have no pity for them at all.
Zombie and Baba s'ope people complaining after voting for useless government.

Majority of my friends are igbos and each time will talk about political situation of this country they always told me that Yoruba people voted for useless party.
Sometimes they tell me to my face that we are baba s'ope people.
Whatever they face is non of my business.
When the election comes next time they should try and use their brain.

If you can't debate with fact among your friends is nobody business those that votes others party what's the outcome. No political parties and politician in Nigeria are worth to be leader non I repeat even those you think they are going to turn things around when they get there turn to be worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Lagos Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Shares Bread To Households by proudevil: 8:38am On Apr 06, 2020
They will not lose my support....PDP would have done worse grin
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Shares Bread To Households by masterflowx(m): 9:04am On Apr 06, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

If you can't debate with fact among your friends is nobody business those that votes others party what's the outcome. No political parties and politician in Nigeria are worth to be leader non I repeat even those you think they are going to turn things around when they get there turn to be worse

Zombie spotted!

Na them "hakeem"...

Yoruba Muslim no dey get sense. I also get many of them as friends.
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Shares Bread To Households by luvola(m): 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
This must enter front page abeg. Dominique

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) / Oshiomole Voted Pdp / Protest: “you Are All Mad, We Are Coming Tomorrow “

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.