Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

This Is The Palliative Measure We Got Here In Ogun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Palliative Measure We Got Here In Ogun State (2183 Views)

Plateau Gov. Mutfwang Introduces Subsidized Metro Buses As Palliative Measure / NUJ Lauds Ugwuanyi's Palliative Measure / COVID-19: Buhari’s Palliative Measure Is A Hoax- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: This Is The Palliative Measure We Got Here In Ogun State by Hez143(m): 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
Monsieurshow:
You getting these doesn't mean everyone got these. In my own community this is what we were given house by house
where's your own location,that's how it was shared,but that's what was given to us here!!
Re: This Is The Palliative Measure We Got Here In Ogun State by Monsieurshow(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hez143:

where's your own location,that's how it was shared,but that's what was given to us here!!
Yes,i got similar reports about what you share here,i can't but just say we were lucky in my area in ABK
Re: This Is The Palliative Measure We Got Here In Ogun State by Jostoman: 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
10BabyApple:
hehehhe this is better than what they shared during elections now. atleast you have variety.
eat the beans in the morning, rice in the afternoon. Then garri at night so that when you are dreaming you will find yourself in the middle of a cassava farm sweating profusely
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA / Nigeria’s First Billionaire / BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.