Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342079 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mgb4reel(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Please i have a problem. I recently bought this samsung galaxy s3(AT&T) from a friend. when i started using it, i notice it does not see network when am inside any building, so i thought of getting an application that would boost the signal strength. I bust into this app called arizapatch online for reviving network. i downloaded it and followed all the process for it installation. After the installation, it ask me to reboot which i did. Sadly, the phone is not just booting again. it says "could not do normal booting" and some other stuff. I tried to flash the rom (because i can boot into download mode ) with various firmware i got from sammobile using odin. But Odin keeps failing during the flashing process. I dont know what to do again and this is really frustrating me. Please, any advice, suggestion or recommendation would be highly appreciated.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
biggiesoft:
thanks bro..buh d Problem is ow do i get one

When you get to computer village, ask people, they will find for you or go slot and ask for their engineer department. Good luck
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DennisClark(m): 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Goodevening guys.. pls I wana change d glass of ma samsung note 2. Any idea hwmuch 2 do dis?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Affable0709(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
samhay: Plz help me oooooooooo,my tecno Q1 camera has been displaying dis, so i can't snap unless i switch it on $ off but afta sometime,it comes bak again. PLZ HELP
Disable your "set orientation" that is, your screen rotator appz.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
DennisClark: Goodevening guys.. pls I wana change d glass of ma samsung note 2. Any idea hwmuch 2 do dis?

It'll cost you about 13K sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wizboi26(m): 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
wizboi26: please guys help me out i bought this xperia arc
s,i tried setting on my whatsapp it keeps telling
me dat sorry whatsapp was unable to complete
initialization pls check that u have a working
network. even my.bbm says your connection to
the wireless network cannot be found.but.am
sure dat i.have a working network.cos i can use
every other apps. pls what do.i do someone
should help me pls
pls somebody should help me out. i cant tell if it is a network problem or phone problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibpoloking(m): 1:48am On Jul 26, 2014
I have a samsung galaxy core duos running android 4.3. The network is only in edge, I can't switch it to 3g coz there's no where to. But the phone specs says it has 3g. Any suggestions pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mayorwer: 4:46am On Jul 26, 2014
Please I have a problem with my keyboard, recently I just discovered that some keys are missing out from my keyboard. The secondary key under the alphabet e.g hash key, dollar sign key, percentage key. I have downloaded several keyboard application but still missing out. Kindly help if there is any way to fix that.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 4:53am On Jul 26, 2014
Mayorwer: Please I have a problem with my keyboard, recently I just discovered that some keys are missing out from my keyboard. The secondary key under the alphabet e.g hash key, dollar sign key, percentage key. I have downloaded several keyboard application but still missing out. Kindly help if there is any way to fix that.

grin grin I thought I gave you a solution. Why you dey worry ya head on top this small matter?? cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 4:56am On Jul 26, 2014
aaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy

This thread. Phone experts come, Phone experts go.
The most important thing, the phone problem gets solved.

Hola Hovito.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DahtDopeBoi(m): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2014
DahtDopeBoi: Pls guys, how much will it cost me to change the touchpad and screen of my Samsung Galaxy S SGH769
some1 pls help me na
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
DahtDopeBoi: some1 pls help me na

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DahtDopeBoi(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
ebab:

Bro are u an engineer?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mayorwer: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
puskin:

grin grin I thought I gave you a solution. Why you dey worry ya head on top this small matter?? cheesy
you never give me solution, maybe you are mistaken me for someone else. Check my name very well and read my post again. If you can still help I will appreciate it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dljbd1(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
samhay:

May God always meet you @ the point of your need.Your advice worked like magic,Thank you
Amen smiley
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Avverh(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
pls I have gionee infinity but d censor has damage,and I don't knw where to find it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mayorwer: 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
Please I have a problem with my keyboard, recently I just discovered that some keys are missing out from my keyboard. The secondary key under the alphabet e.g hash key, dollar sign key, percentage key. I have downloaded several keyboard application but still missing out. Kindly help if there is any way to fix that.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by timoney45(m): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Good day fellows, my Nokia lumia 520 trips off whenever it shakes. If i put it inside my pocket it trips off and also when it get little contact like dropping it on a table. Please i need a solution ASAP. Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
DahtDopeBoi: Bro are u an engineer?

Yes I am
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
timoney45: Good day fellows, my Nokia lumia 520 trips off whenever it shakes. If i put it inside my pocket it trips off and also when it get little contact like dropping it on a table. Please i need a solution ASAP. Thank you
There is a partial contact with ur battery so check your battery

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VicGoodGuy(m): 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Gurus I hail o. My problem be say BBM no gree load for my phone. I don't if this is the right thread but someone should please help to me anyways.
For more than a month now, my BBM has not loaded. Is there something I need to do?
I use a note 2 by the way.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DahtDopeBoi(m): 7:31am On Jul 27, 2014
ebab:

Yes I am
give me ur contact details or address, so that I can come to u to help me fix it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2014
DahtDopeBoi: give me ur contact details or address, so that I can come to u to help me fix it

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bekeee(f): 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hi . Can anyone help plx. I jus got a Samsung galaxy grand 2 phone, but all the memory card I got for the fone will not work but will say 'sd card blank' tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cuthbert5: 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
please guys i use an HTC velocity 4g recently it fell and d screen cracked any idea what it cost to fix it? thanx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dgail: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
Please kindly help, i just got an htc d 816 phone and i cant browse with it. at the access point name space it work highlight any option to choose from......
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
cuthbert5: please guys i use an HTC velocity 4g recently it fell and d screen cracked any idea what it cost to fix it? thanx

9k sir

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gigabytes: 12:08am On Jul 28, 2014
Hello Sirs, my samsung galaxy core i8262 screen got broken this night. I can see the inside (my screen background and all info e.g. wifi sim bars and battery bars) but does not allow me to pattern open. How much is it to change. Its a white chick color. Its my companion and want to fix it asap. Pls help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2014
gigabytes: Hello Sirs, my samsung galaxy core i8262 screen got broken this night. I can see the inside (my screen background and all info e.g. wifi sim bars and battery bars) but does not allow me to pattern open. How much is it to change. Its a white chick color. Its my companion and want to fix it asap. Pls help.

Where are you located? Contact me on 07033185680, lets get it fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by barackodam: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
Here is what happened.

A friend brought his droid to me, saying he was tryna install font on it.

He said he had installed many fonts on it already, but this time as he tried changing the font, he had changed it, and as the droid tried rebooting, it bricked.

It wouldn't pass the Opsson logo.

What shud we do??.??.??

He uses Opsson p6
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tolugar: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Good day guys. Pls my iPhone 4 home key is hard to press. What can I do. Am in computer village nw en am afraid to just give it to anyone. Pls I need reply nw for I'll be leaving soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.