Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349167 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by davodyguy: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
someone should pls help. My N7 Seemsnot to work on 3g. Anytime the H sign appears, it will not connect unless the E sign appears. I changed location yet to no avail. on other phone, the 3g works well with same etisalat Sim. what can I do? 2g is slower.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by simonmitchell: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hello somebody please help! My gionee s5.5 is going crazy and it is operating on its own! It opens apps and the browser on its own.someone should help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tyewo27(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
Somebody help me..........my sony xperia t back camera suddenly becomes blur and it wont focus anymore.... I cant take a clean shot with it.... But the front camera is ok.... I have factory reset my phones countless times, tried all the camera settings..... None seems to work.... I need ur help ASAP.... THANX in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunesoft(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
Pls..how do I transfer or copy my contacts from Bold 2 to nokia lumia 625 (windows) pls. Any ideas. Asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tholley(m): 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
Somebody pls help! My phone's signal suddenly
disappeared last week. I reboot d phone and
changed d sim 2 all ntwrk still wnt receive any ntwrk
coverage! D network bar's always empty with x on it.
Any help here cause I'm really confused
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wood4u2envy(m): 4:36am On Jul 29, 2014
please can someone guide me through to rooting my tecno phantom
a3 or m9
I'll be glad to hear from you guys
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by biggerboyc(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2014
the screen of my phone sometimes misbehave I mean when I press something it does something else pls what should I do I'm using tecno m3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by uzwu: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2014
I have been trying to send pictures to someone on whaatsapp. But my phone tells me not enough memory. I have Di uninstalled virtually every applications on my phones but still no way. The memory of my phone is 8th and I have not used even 1st. Pl, what is the problem with my phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dazekid(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
cuthbert5: please guys i use an HTC velocity 4g recently it fell and d screen cracked any idea what it cost to fix it? thanx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dazekid(m): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
cuthbert5: please guys i use an HTC velocity 4g recently it fell and d screen cracked any idea what it cost to fix it? thanx

You can get it fixed for 5k or less.Call this guy on 08063144044. Can't really remember his name now but he fixed mine for 4.5k in January or so.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by barackodam: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
A friend Opsson droid was bricked, I tried unbricking it by backing up my d1s to restore on his p6, after wiping cache partition and memory, I tried restoring it back but I get this error.

Restore userdata_20140729_102631.backup

Error: checksum compare fail

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by made001(m): 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
Help!
I have a CDMA BB Curve 9350, how do I get to use it here in Nigeria?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by davodyguy: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
someone should pls help. My N7 Seemsnot to work on 3g. Anytime the H sign appears, it will not connect unless the E sign appears. I changed location yet to no avail. on other phone, the 3g works well with same etisalat Sim. what can I do? 2g is slower. I have to use on gsm to browse. If I click on wcdma/gsm, it will not connect. I'm using the same Sim in HTC now and the 3g works on that phone but not on the tecno
davodyguy: someone should pls help. My N7 Seemsnot to work on 3g. Anytime the H sign appears, it will not connect unless the E sign appears. I changed location yet to no avail. on other phone, the 3g works well with same etisalat Sim. what can I do? 2g is slower.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by conyema12(m): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
Please guys how do I install whatsapp on my nokia XL
it tells me not supported anytime I try to do it.

thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wood4u2envy(m): 2:55am On Jul 30, 2014
please kind hearted peeps.... I'd like to change the font of my phone,
how do I go about it. you know one of those stylish fonts.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adop(m): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
erm..erm#clears throat
#scratcheshead
a little help here.... Good people,i
cracked my phone screen sometyms
ago n every attempt @ replacing it
since dn has proved abortive
#poorMakurdi ,wl aprc8 help frm
anyone on ds. It is a samsung i927
screen. Thanks
#problemhalfsolved
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 5:53am On Jul 31, 2014
Where are you located

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Selwin256(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2014
Plssss how can I stop a number from calling my line. I use MTN. En a nokia fone. Help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Justice28(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
Pls i need help, i don't kno what is wrong wit my HTC EVO DESIGN4G it always select battery , i have bought four (4) original batteries now, presently non is working on d fone , but dey where working on the fone bfore but sundenly , dey stopped working nd wen i bought anoda original battery dats how it's still behave after sometime, pls can anyone help me on what to do?? Plss
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by taiwoti(m): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
I need help with all format video player application on BB 9800
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by epheezy2(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
please my curve 4 have network problem, how do I takle it, pleases I need help, anybody, d network stuf just started suddenly. N it keeps showing me searching for network with sos, it does that all time I insert my sim on it...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by talented007: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
please how can i install free vpn on blackberry z10?urgent needed asap......tnks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by talented007: 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
vpn on bbz10 needed urgently
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ayusbobs(m): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2014
I need to know if i can get the screen for GioneeD1....pls anyone that have
info should reply asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
made001: Help!
I have a CDMA BB Curve 9350, how do I get to use it here in Nigeria?

Carry am go visafone office
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Danny4show(m): 5:56am On Aug 04, 2014
pls i need ur help consigning my tecno
p3 camera,i cnt change it frm front
camera to back camera anylonger,d bar
dt m using to change frm front to back
camera just dissapeared,i tried another
camera on it bt still d same tin..pls help
me my fellow nairalanders thanks in
anticipatn..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stephinnoyewole(m): 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
pls help concerning Samsung GT-19100(S2].
d fone refuse to display after putting it on bt d boot ringtone will rings bt notin will display after displaying d first scene.

I installed cwm tru Odin, which was successful, I can boot to recovery mode.
tanx in advance...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
epheezy2: please my curve 4 have network problem, how do I takle it, pleases I need help, anybody, d network stuf just started suddenly. N it keeps showing me searching for network with sos, it does that all time I insert my sim on it...

Is it a branded phone
Vodafone branded blackberries normally have network issues
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ADEWALE7777: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
Pls unclefemi and unclesamtech am having problem
with browsing on my blackberry curve 7 though I
have BIS on the fone...I took it to one engineer and
he told me that he will have to remove firewall from
the fone...but unfortunately the phone was password
by the former user(and its street phone. Whoch
means I can see d user again)...NOW I have left
where I can access capable engineer..pls how do I go
about removing this firewall
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Okaka27(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Pple in the house!
Anytime i take pics on my bold 5 with the flash on,
The fone switches of automatically undecided

Pls help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:27am On Aug 05, 2014
simonmitchell: Hello somebody please help! My gionee s5.5 is going crazy and it is operating on its own! It opens apps and the browser on its own.someone should help me out

If dats a 512 ram fone,then its normal

Download clean master from playstore

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.