Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348124 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jaydex007(m): 4:17am On Aug 07, 2014
i have been trying to root my n3 for some time now and it has not worked. What should i do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by barackodam: 4:24am On Aug 07, 2014
Wud anyone help me with recovery for Opsson d1s, wanna backup before my droid bricks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by quincie(m): 7:00am On Aug 07, 2014
dazekid:

Factory reset wouldn't solve this..
First of all root your phone->install a system/root explorer such as root browser or root explorer->launch the app and grant it superuser permission->go to /data/,locate the folder tagged "log" or "log_other_mode" (in the case of the A+) and delete it(You can make a backup of the folder if you wish but it is absolutely unnecessary).->reboot and check your storage,it should be as free as the traffic on Lagos waterways..
I hope this solves your problem..
Thanks so much am on it... D next problem nw wil be how to root phantom A+....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by purplekayc(m): 8:11am On Aug 07, 2014
How much can I get a nokia XL ba3?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2014
bobo65:

Maybe u should try other sims on ur fone and use EDGE (E) instead of 3G

And how sure are u dat the batteries u bought are original?

I"ll advice u get uk used batteries not new ones cos most new batteries are fake

And by d way, did ur fone have any accident? Like fallin into a water or hiting d floor hardly or do u normally charge it till it gets full and still leave it

I've bought a UK used battery and also a new one too. None helped. And nope d phone didn't have any accident d problem just started out of nowhere
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2014
WhatsApp me for broken screen repair of all types of phones and tablet, also screen problem, 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by quincie(m): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
dazekid:

Factory reset wouldn't solve this..
First of all root your phone->install a system/root explorer such as root browser or root explorer->launch the app and grant it superuser permission->go to /data/,locate the folder tagged "log" or "log_other_mode" (in the case of the A+) and delete it(You can make a backup of the folder if you wish but it is absolutely unnecessary).->reboot and check your storage,it should be as free as the traffic on Lagos waterways..
I hope this solves your problem.

Thanks so much.. All fixed, problem solved..... Tanks to seun osewa tooo for dis forum
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by davodyguy: 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
someone should pls help. My N7 Seems not to work on 3g. Anytime the H sign appears, it will not connect unless the E sign appears. I changed location yet to no avail. on other phone, the 3g works well with same etisalat Sim. what can I do? 2g is slower.

its still the same with glo. I saw 3G on glo but it will still not connect. When I got the phone newly, it wasn't like that. Just started two weeks Saturday.
I'm posting with my etisalat sim with HTC Android. Very fast with HSDPA. on Tecno N7,it will not browse on HSDPA except on edge

I already did factory reset, Yet no solution. Reset the phone and lost my apps, had to redownload them again
You guys should please help me now. My 3g service is not working on sim 1 in tecno N7. I changed al;l sim cards, and its still the same. The phone only browse in gsm mode but not in wcdma/gsm mode i.e 2g
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by proffnico(m): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
Both front n back camera of my gionee m2 is showing green...
Pls who can help me solve this ish?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
proffnico: Both front n back camera of my gionee m2 is showing green...
Pls who can help me solve this ish?

Did u install any camera app
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by drake2(m): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
Please, I just bought a brand new Gionee M2. I cannot download Apps from Google Play stores. It begins and remains Paused after some time and never progresses to a finish.

I need help very urgently; Many Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dival247(m): 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
Quick email delivery iTunes gift card , Psn sony gift card , Facebook gift card , google play gift card ,xbox live gift card and more in 15min after payment confirmation.
Contact for details 08033013391
Bb pin 743F87D4
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by topaaz(m): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
Please somebody should help me, how do I hard reset a z doxio i9082 android phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by felixtare(m): 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
I NID HELP PLS
I MISTAKINGLY DROP MY SAMSUNG GALAXY GT-19003,NOW D PHONE CAN NOT BOOT,PLS I NID UR HELP HW TO FIX THE PHONE
TANXXX IN ADVANCE
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by proffnico(m): 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
ebab:

Did u install any camera app
yea.... camera 360
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ayusbobs(m): 1:47am On Aug 08, 2014
I need to know if i can get the screen for GioneeD1....pls anyone that have
info should reply asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2014
ayusbobs: I need to know if i can get the screen for GioneeD1....pls anyone that have
info should reply asap

It is available, Whatsapp me 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:23am On Aug 08, 2014
proffnico: yea.... camera 360

Remove it from the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by felixtare(m): 8:04am On Aug 08, 2014
felixtare: I NID HELP PLS
I MISTAKINGLY DROP MY SAMSUNG GALAXY GT-19003,NOW D PHONE CAN NOT BOOT,PLS I NID UR HELP HW TO FIX THE PHONE
TANXXX IN ADVANCE

HELP PLSSSSSSS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:36am On Aug 08, 2014
felixtare: I NID HELP PLS
TANXXX IN ADVANCE

how can someone help u online?
Some probs require d help of an engr face to face
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by funstufz: 9:00am On Aug 08, 2014
It seems no nairaland has solution to d problem with my fone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
drake2: Please, I just bought a brand new Gionee M2. I cannot download Apps from Google Play stores. It begins and remains Paused after some time and never progresses to a finish.

I need help very urgently; Many Thanks
check ur memory card..also try anoda app market like mobogenie
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adop(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
ebab:

It is available, Whatsapp me 07033185680

i called you about a week ago for a samsung sgh i927 screen. Do u have it now pls? 07036068767
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
Jaydex007: i have been trying to root my n3 for some time now and it has not worked. What should i do
what are your steps taken
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
funstufz: Pls somebody should help me solve dis nagging issue with my lines:
Anytime i recharge my line, i always receive dis anooying message: "service paid successfully support: cs120907 gmail.com" after d message all i have left is zero balance.
please help me ooo
call ur network customer careline and instruct them to deactivate ur line from all paid subscription. Simple as ABC
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mcleo007(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
This is issuing a dedicated apology to all our clients who have been affected in one way or the other by our downtime in service these past days as we face some glitch. We have been offline.

I, David-Leo Alabi, on behalf of IBL LOGISTICS wish to use this medium to apologize for our little failings in delivering promptly as we promised. My two phones chose a particular day to go bad. Hopefully, all things should be back to normalcy on Monday.

Thanks for keeping up with us, and understanding amidst our failings.

Thanks and God bless!

-IBL
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by funstufz: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
gsmlogic42: call ur network customer careline and instruct them to deactivate ur line from all paid subscription. Simple as ABC
Thank you My broda, have done dat but d problem still repeated itself that was d reason why i brought d issue to nairaland ooooo... Am just tired
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by proffnico(m): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
ebab:

Remove it from the phone
Thanks pal...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
funstufz:
Thank you My broda, have done dat but d problem still repeated itself that was d reason why i brought d issue to nairaland ooooo... Am just tired
did u subscribe to any payment on an app??thats wot is using ur money
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by drake2(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
morganist99: check ur memory card..also try anoda app market like mobogenie

many thanks for ur reply. Found out my office WiFi was d wahala. I have got successful apps downloads with my mtn data connection. God bless u for replying.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
proffnico: Thanks pal...

Did it work?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
adop:

i called you about a week ago for a samsung sgh i927 screen. Do u have it now pls? 07036068767

I do not have it yet, I will call you once I get it

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.