Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350110 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samnificent(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
PLS IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN RETRIEVE MY SIM PUK?? sad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adop(m): 12:17am On Aug 09, 2014
ebab:

I do not have it yet, I will call you once I get it

thank u so much,lookng 4ward to that!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dazekid(m): 3:56am On Aug 09, 2014
samnificent: PLS IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN RETRIEVE MY SIM PUK?? sad

Call your service provider's customer service and ask for it.. They would require some sort of verification based on your details to release it to you..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Danny4show(m): 6:16am On Aug 09, 2014
pls i need ur help consigning my tecno
p3 camera,i cnt change it frm front
camera to back camera anylonger,d bar
dt m using to change frm front to back
camera just dissapeared,i tried another
camera on it bt still d same tin..pls help me out gurus....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by proffnico(m): 7:26am On Aug 09, 2014
ebab:

Did it work?
yes BT i didn't uninstall the camera 360..
I jz cleared both app data...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ADEWALE7777: 7:30am On Aug 09, 2014
Bobo65 uncle femi...av reloaded d OS of my curve 7 wif BBsak yet still can't browse oo....one thing I noticed was that I checked service book but nothing like BIS appears...all I have were WAP settings...pls help ur bros on dis
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:42am On Aug 09, 2014
proffnico: yes BT i didn't uninstall the camera 360..
I jz cleared both app data...

Ok
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:44am On Aug 09, 2014
Danny4show: pls i need ur help consigning my tecno
p3 camera,i cnt change it frm front
camera to back camera anylonger,d bar
dt m using to change frm front to back
camera just dissapeared,i tried another
camera on it bt still d same tin..pls help me out gurus....

Uninstall all camera app and leave the follow come camera app
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:44am On Aug 09, 2014
adop:

thank u so much,lookng 4ward to that!

Ok sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Danny4show(m): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2014
ebab:

Uninstall all camera app and leave the follow come camera app
yes sir av done dt nw bt still the same thing..pls help me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Johnayoola(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2014
Pls hlp,i reset my pone(samsung galaxy duos) n its displayin invalid IMEI or while tryin to make cal connectn probs or invalid mmi code,pls hlp wah shld i do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fxsly: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2014
please gurus i tried updating a samsung galaxy ace os but it requested for a samsung account. ive tried opening one but it keeps saying error. embarassed

any idea on what to do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by davodyguy: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
someone should pls help. My N7 Seems not to work on 3g. Anytime the H sign appears, it will not connect unless the E sign appears. I changed location yet to no avail. on other phone, the 3g works well with same etisalat Sim. what can I do? 2g is slower.

its still the same with glo. I saw 3G on glo but it will still not connect. When I got the phone newly, it wasn't like that. Just started two weeks Saturday.
I'm posting with my etisalat sim with HTC Android. Very fast with HSDPA. on Tecno N7,it will not browse on HSDPA except on edge

I already did factory reset, Yet no solution. Reset the phone and lost my apps, had to redownload them again
You guys should please help me now. My 3g service is not working on sim 1 in tecno N7. I changed al;l sim cards, and its still the same. The phone only browse in gsm mode but not in wcdma/gsm mode i.e 2g
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
Danny4show: yes sir av done dt nw bt still the same thing..pls help me.

Do a factory reset
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dacoolestkc(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
Pls somebody put me through must you root before you get a recovery file if yes how,why does it comes in img format and what does a custom rom do,how do you creat a custom rom and will a device recovery file work for the same device that it was not backuped from...abeg my bros make una no vex i just wan know any help will be appreciated
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by felixtare(m): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
felixtare: I NID HELP PLS
I MISTAKINGLY DROP MY SAMSUNG GALAXY GT-19003,NOW D PHONE CAN NOT BOOT,PLS I NID UR HELP HW TO FIX THE PHONE
TANXXX IN ADVANCE

ANY HELP??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BonetEzra(m): 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
Pls, how do i install whatsapp on my nokia x. I have tried so many times but it refuses to install, i need ur help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Okaka27(m): 7:38am On Aug 10, 2014
Ah need help ooo....

My Gionne M2 just started giving me headache!!

1. My camera just stop taking pics...seems its low memory despite 3gig free undecided

2. I cant delete files in my file explorer... It says delete failed undecided

3. My auto rotate has stop working despite all d solutions i came up with

4.All d games i collected with Xender refuse to open despite playing in d other phone. undecided
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
Okaka27: Ah need help ooo....

My Gionne M2 just started giving me headache!!

1. My camera just stop taking pics...seems its low memory despite 3gig free undecided

2. I cant delete files in my file explorer... It says delete failed undecided

3. My auto rotate has stop working despite all d solutions i came up with

4.All d games i collected with Xender refuse to open despite playing in d other phone. undecided

All ur problems will b solved wen u flash ur phone I.e reload ur os
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tutucious(f): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
Good evening engineers in the house. I need ur help...
My BB Q10 back camera is not working. When recording it makes a sound like it is recording but it remains dark. Although other camera settings will display but I can't see anything am about to snap even when I tap for it to capture it does not respond.

PLEASE HELP.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Boyedex: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
Good evening engineers. I find it difficult to upload pictures taken by my samsung s5 camera up on nairaland. Yes they are jpeg files but i always get error message on NL. What could be the issue. Thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
Boyedex: Good evening engineers. I find it difficult to upload pictures taken by my samsung s5 camera up on nairaland. Yes they are jpeg files but i always get error message on NL. What could be the issue. Thanks in advance
dats cos ur pictures are large in size, u can screen grab them then upload or use them as u bbm dp then save them, then upload d saved item
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nnethree(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
Pls. Engr I have problem of broken screen of my Motorola Verizon android phone. I would be very pleased if I can get a link on how and where I can get it replaced.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Okaka27(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
bobo65:

All ur problems will b solved wen u flash ur phone I.e reload ur os
can u help me on how to flash manually??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
Nnethree: Pls. Engr I have problem of broken screen of my Motorola Verizon android phone. I would be very pleased if I can get a link on how and where I can get it replaced.
goto d previous page, a guy dat repairs n sells screen droppd his number thr
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
Okaka27: can u help me on how to flash manually??
no i cant
would advice dat u giv it to a competent engr
i deal more on bb
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Boyedex: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
thanks bobo65 . I will try that. but I jus thought to add that each picture is just 1mb which is still less than the 4mb naira land requirement. hope it doesn't matter. God bless
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nnethree(m): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
bobo65:
goto d previous page, a guy dat repairs n sells screen droppd his number thr

Thanks my guy, I got the number. Grateful indeed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amodu(m): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2014
How can I upload video on youtube?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Xcrews: 10:11am On Aug 11, 2014
Join the X-crew's conversation on the group at whatsapp on 08164490691. we solve all impossibilities on andriod and teach you advance creation of apps, calling free on etisalat and unlimited browsing all free of cost. yes doubt is allowed but the least you can do is allowing us convince you by requesting to join the many who have been testifying to our good works thanks.Admin please youe permission is sought to post on your thread.

get a direct chat with a guru online.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nafikowa: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2014
Someone please I couldn't update to the new version of wHatsAP
p when asked to. Right now I can't update because I had forgotten my gmail account password. What do I do to solve this wahala.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nafikowa: Someone please I couldn't update to the new version of wHatsAP
p when asked to. Right now I can't update because I had forgotten my gmail account password. What do I do to solve this wahala.

is dat an android or an iphone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.