Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342558 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by angelobolobo: 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
I am buying old phones and old computers.
Inbox me :
ocmarine@ocmarine.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Slowpois0n: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
hello, after changing blackberry q5 touchpad it shows blackberry when u powered it on but then slowly fading off the display but the mobile is still on. what to do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dazekid(m): 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
kintipsy: engineers in d house...i hail oh...pls i just got a sony xperia z...a week ago...london used tho...it just wouldn't power neither my bluetooth nor wifi. And d fm radio doesn't work either...i have its o.s on 4.3 pls cud dis b a software issue or hardware issue...pls i need a fast response as it will decide my next action....

Thanks all

You can Google other ways but I know that a factory reset would work.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Captain3star(m): 2:23am On Aug 14, 2014
Can not unlock my phone after some one try to open it with wrong pattern several time please someone help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2014
Captain3star: Can not unlock my phone after some one try to open it with wrong pattern several time please someone help
remove ur battery,then press power on and volume down at the same time then go to the menu and select reset fone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mudashine: 10:07am On Aug 14, 2014
ebab: WhatsApp me for broken screen repair of all types of phones and tablet, also screen problem, 07033185680

Help me out with price of HTC HD2 screen and the FLEX and there availability. thanks. 08185667205

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jeflexy(m): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
Pls guys, my bb curve 4 (9360) is abt to drive me gaga... My battery icon is always showin full bar even when the battery is low.. Eg, even when it gets drained, and It reboots while charging, it shows full bar instantly, ie, the battery and the black icon... I hav bought 3 batteries, still no solution... The battery icon remains full bar even when the battery drains and I power it on again, still that same full bar icon, it dosnt reduce percent and my battery don't last... The problem started when the phone hung at 75%, and when I rebooted it, it became 100%, since then, the problem started... I need help pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enochogaga(m): 1:16am On Aug 15, 2014
Pls I uninstall one of d system in my opsson D1 phone.so then my phone is always displays stop unfortunate when ever I open any app.pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OmichaelO: 1:19am On Aug 15, 2014
enochogaga: Pls I uninstall one of d system in my opsson D1 phone.so then my phone is always displays stop unfortunate when ever I open any app.pls help
Backup and Reload the FIRMWARE. Or Wipe!! Or you can chill maybe someone can come with some thing better
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cade(m): 5:28am On Aug 15, 2014
please if you can fix this probkem around ikeja.call me 08023118544
unfortunately salestrackersystem has stopped working" error popup ...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 7:32am On Aug 15, 2014
jeflexy: Pls guys, my bb curve 4 (9360) is abt to drive me gaga... My battery icon is always showin full bar even when the battery is low.. Eg, even when it gets drained, and It reboots while charging, it shows full bar instantly, ie, the battery and the black icon... I hav bought 3 batteries, still no solution... The battery icon remains full bar even when the battery drains and I power it on again, still that same full bar icon, it dosnt reduce percent and my battery don't last... The problem started when the phone hung at 75%, and when I rebooted it, it became 100%, since then, the problem started... I need help pls
It's a software tin...jst do a factory reset...den reload ur os
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jeflexy(m): 8:18am On Aug 15, 2014
morganist99: It's a software tin...jst do a factory reset...den reload ur os
how do I do dat? Cos I have done the security wipe, bt it ddnt change anything
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enochogaga(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2014
OmichaelO: Backup and Reload the FIRMWARE. Or Wipe!! Or you can chill maybe someone can come with some thing better
What is firmware
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
enochogaga:
What is firmware
Firmware is d operating system ie os of the phone
In other words, flash your phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gallardo: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
Helo everyone, profs and geniuses, plz I nid ur help, my BB 9860(torch 3). Boots half way, it loads blackerry half way and restarts and it continues lyk dt. I tried to restore factory settings with bbsak. I think that didn't help because it loads blackberry halfway and gives me a white screen. Plz help me out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
gallardo: Helo everyone, profs and geniuses, plz I nid ur help, my BB 9860(torch 3). Boots half way, it loads blackerry half way and restarts and it continues lyk dt. I tried to restore factory settings with bbsak. I think that didn't help because it loads blackberry halfway and gives me a white screen. Plz help me out.
faulty system..flash it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jeflexy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
Morganist99 pls reply my above post
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Horluwahighdee(m): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
pls help me with nokia c6 screen repair... hw much z d screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
jeflexy: Morganist99 pls reply my above post
security wipe is different frm factory reset..maybe u should jst flash ur fone..it will help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Horluwahighdee: pls help me with nokia c6 screen repair... hw much z d screen
u can get the screen for 2000..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by impeccablephili: 3:45am On Aug 16, 2014
Please engineers in the house. I need you to generate unlock code for my lg500ghl phone Imei is 01250500186124804 thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by soladnet14: 11:01am On Aug 16, 2014
Pls aws, i need free unlock for my SGS2. i've tried galaxy unlock from playstore but to no avail. Pls help me oo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Smartmanager(m): 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
Pls someone help me. I just bought a used HTC Inspire 4G(at&t) and I cant browse with it with my sim,only wireless. What could be the problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gallardo: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
soladnet14: Pls aws, i need free unlock for my SGS2. i've tried galaxy unlock from playstore but to no avail. Pls help me oo
. Plz I need to unlock my SG S3 with 4.3 firmware, plz help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by johnfiyele(m): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hello engineers in d house! pls I need an urgent response to this problem. my tecno p3 sim 1 is offline Which I know is due to dialling *#*#4636#*#* nd tried to change preferred network.... since then d sim has been deactivated so that each Tim I try to activate it, it says process stopped unexpectedly... com.android. phone. pls Can anyone proffer a lasting solution cos I v tried so many things to resolve it but failed... Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Smartmanager: Pls someone help me. I just bought a used HTC Inspire 4G(at&t) and I cant browse with it with my sim,only wireless. What could be the problem
ur sim is Locked to at&t...dats a big problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by precris(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
I hail all engineers in d house, need to buy a faulty xperia z screen wit workin lcd. Mistakenly dropped my friend's fone which digitizer is already broken. So need to buy one with same condition Urgently, can drop ur fone number if u got one, wil call.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WycliffeSMB(m): 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
Pls Engineers, my andriod phone charging port is having partial contact.How can this problem be solved?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Smartmanager(m): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
But i have been making calls and sending texts with my Mtn card. If locked,pls how do i unlock it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
Smartmanager: But i have been making calls and sending texts with my Mtn card. If locked,pls how do i unlock it?

It's not locked
Goto settings and scroll to wireless then goto mobile network and goto apn, click on add new
In apn put web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
In ip 010.199.212.002
Then port 8080
Save then choose it as ur default settings
Dats all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sarzymusa: 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
Holla to ma engineers in d house..ma BB torch 2 is writing everytin in chinese instead of english..what can I do to fix dis problem...need urgent reply
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yehmy(m): 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
Please I need Bold 6 back cover, that brown like
cover at the back, any1 dt has it should contact me
08062412168 or add my bb pin on my signature.
Thanks.... Location Ibadan or Lag or Ogun state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.