Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1352447 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ochiske(m): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2014
please help needed

I bought a samsung galaxy young GTS6312 about 5months ago and dumped the phone at home since I was using my galaxy S3. I recently sold the S3 and yesterday, to be precise, I started using the Galaxy Young for the very first time. I subscribed yesterday and started downloading few apps like Facebook,whatsapp, BBM, Kik, wechat, etc.

I used the phone last night with full 3G network with no problem at all. I even watched some videos online with. I closed every app but my network was still active when I wanted to sleep off around 2am.

Woke up this morning, picked up the phone (it was plugged in since there's light all through) I realised the phone was hot. Very hot. I tried everything possible to switch it on but the phone couldn't on. I took off the battery, inserted another samsung battery, still couldn't on. Plugged it to my laptop, still no sign of a single life in it.
Please could be the cause of this? (the phone is not rooted)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2014
tennyson10: Hello guys, my s5 clone which is just few days old doesn't obbey the touch command. If I press command it will execute browser command. Sometimes it just start opening and closing apps all by itself. Pls what's the problem and what can be done. Is it a problem with d touch screen or its a hardware problem

Guess u bought a very bad clone
Such tins happen wen ur phone has a ram below 1gb
Download battery dr or clean master from App Store to help clear Ur cache and free Ur ram
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tennyson10: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2014
bobo65:

Guess u bought a very bad clone
Such tins happen wen ur phone has a ram below 1gb
Download battery dr or clean master from App Store to help clear Ur cache and free Ur ram
. The ram of the phone is 2gb. This isn't my first time of using the phone, is the problem in any way related to the touch panel?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:29am On Aug 23, 2014
tennyson10: . The ram of the phone is 2gb. This isn't my first time of using the phone, is the problem in any way related to the touch panel?

There is something they call true memory

Download battery dr or an app that can display d true ram of Ur phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tennyson10: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2014
bobo65:

There is something they call true memory

Download battery dr or an app that can display d true ram of Ur phone
. I have done that before with d one I had,the true memory is 1gb. The problem with this one is that I can't even do anything with the phone as it doesn't obbey my commands
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2014
tennyson10: . I have done that before with d one I had,the true memory is 1gb. The problem with this one is that I can't even do anything with the phone as it doesn't obbey my commands

Then back up ur data and format the phone
I wouldn't advice u to spend money on dat phone cos it's a clone , u might waste he money
Reach Ikeja and pray u see someone dat has d file to flash it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tennyson10: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2014
bobo65:

Then back up ur data and format the phone
I wouldn't advice u to spend money on dat phone cos it's a clone , u might waste he money
Reach Ikeja and pray u see someone dat has d file to flash it
. I have the files to flash it. Can it be done by myself?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2014
tennyson10: . I have the files to flash it. Can it be done by myself?

Pretty risky since it ain't an original phone

Try at Ur own risk
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kentochi(m): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hi house
how much is the screen of this phone (Tecno F7)
Phantom A
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shininstar30(f): 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
nani667:

Depends on the phone model..... What's the phone model ?
itel1451
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dazekid(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
tennyson10: Hello guys, my s5 clone which is just few days old doesn't obbey the touch command. If I press command it will execute browser command. Sometimes it just start opening and closing apps all by itself. Pls what's the problem and what can be done. Is it a problem with d touch screen or its a hardware problem

The touchscreen is hardware
Anyways there a few zip files you can try flashing to fix it,you can google or wait for the MTK gurus like 4llerbuntu to come assist you..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dazekid(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2014

A touchscreen problem is a hardware problem na
Anyways there a few zip files you can try flashing to fix it,you can google or wait for the MTK gurus like 4llerbuntu to come assist you..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
dazekid:

A touchscreen problem is a hardware problem na

Understand his post
The touch screen is working, just dat it doesn't press d ryt command
Dats not an hardware probs
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dazekid(m): 12:58am On Aug 24, 2014
bobo65:

Understand his post
The touch screen is working, just dat it doesn't press d ryt command
Dats not an hardware probs

Do you not understand sarcasm?
I was just joking,as you can see I even told him what to do.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nuelski10: 1:27am On Aug 24, 2014
Hey dudes,I bricked ma tecno m5 by changing d build.prop without backup,d back up is in ma memory card but wen I boot into recovery mode I can only see folders in ma phone memory
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SONFGOD12: 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
Greetings to all d engineers on here please i need ur assitance..my sis has this samsung galaxy star pro gt-s7262 wch is new..we jst downloaded 3 apps therein bt d apps would'nt show on d phn's app list bt u'll c it in app manager among d downloaded app..hw cn i make it work please thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femmical(m): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
Great Engineers, advise me on wot to do wit ma Techno, some1 wrongly typed the security pattern more dan 15-25times and the fone has locked since den... Should go and flash or wot can I do by myself to repair †нε fone?

Tanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
femmical: Great Engineers, advise me on wot to do wit ma Techno, some1 wrongly typed the security pattern more dan 15-25times and the fone has locked since den... Should go and flash or wot can I do by myself to repair †нε fone?

Tanks

Boot into recovery and perform a factory reset
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by daevheed(m): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
nani667:

Boot into recovery and perform a factory reset
i greet all the engineers in the house. Please i mistakenly stepped on my nexus 4 and the screen broke,half of the screen is not working. How much do you guys think it will cost to repair it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by promise46(m): 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
Please I want to upgrade my blackerry ORANGE bold 9700 from ios5 to ios 6 please help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anuz: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hey Engineers,
I have a samsung note GT-N5100. I want to change the battery and screen. Anyone out there that can do the job?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by blueberryp: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
How do I recover a deleted bbm contact on my blackberry 9930? Pls I need help urgently
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seansifo(m): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
Someone should please help. How can I reduce my date consumption. Since Saturday till date I've spent over 1k on credit because one of a sudden my fone just started sucking my credit like akamu. Please help. I've restricted all my apps I only use bbm and whatsapp and I wonder how come only these two apps consumes 100credit within 20minute. I just don't understand because my fone was working fine until two days ago
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ealiserwest(m): 10:08am On Aug 26, 2014
Pls help me gurus. Jst ought dis phne 1wik My infinix x530 phne got hardbrick when i install bootloader o..
Help ur broda
Na nokia xprez musik i dy use nw

lagos

Lucero west dy hail una o

or any solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:09am On Aug 26, 2014
seansifo: Someone should please help. How can I reduce my date consumption. Since Saturday till date I've spent over 1k on credit because one of a sudden my fone just started sucking my credit like akamu. Please help. I've restricted all my apps I only use bbm and whatsapp and I wonder how come only these two apps consumes 100credit within 20minute. I just don't understand because my fone was working fine until two days ago

Y are u using credit to browse wen u know it's an android phone, u can buy a much as 1gb for 1300
Never use credit on an android phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Opeyemi5(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Pls house.who can help me unlock a tmobile samsung S5 and price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tollanny(f): 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
Pls o can i make use of airtel microsim on samsung s4, bcoz av bin tryn it al it show is no service
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samfilo31(m): 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
tollanny: Pls o can i make use of airtel microsim on samsung s4, bcoz av bin tryn it al it show is no service
insert it well or u retrieve de sim back to normal size
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ehmusshogun(m): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
i'm having similar issue wth my fone too. pls do feel me in on hw u fix d prob, i.e wen nd if u r able to fix it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dazekid(m): 6:05am On Aug 27, 2014
Please how much would it cost to fix an iphone 3gs touchscreenPlease I need a reply asap...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rukkyng(m): 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hello sir pls I need ur advice I have an android phone (samsung galaxy grand 1 dous it runs OS 4.1 want to update but found some negative review about updating to other OS like 4.2.2 make the device unstable, hangs, battery issue and more while or 4.4 kitkat has issue with the double sim and some other functions not working, do u know if there is a parmanant solution to this yet? or what do u advice pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: BigDickProblems and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.