Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1422409 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (1238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
rukkyng: Hello sir pls I need ur advice I have an android phone (samsung galaxy grand 1 dous it runs OS 4.1 want to update but found some negative review about updating to other OS like 4.2.2 make the device unstable, hangs, battery issue and more while or 4.4 kitkat has issue with the double sim and some other functions not working, do u know if there is a parmanant solution to this yet? or what do u advice pls

If you read negative reviews about the update then you should refrain from downloading the update, to avoid having issues....

If you still wanna upgrade your device there's another way.... A better way, just root your device and install a Custom ROM..... ✔
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jhydebaba(m): 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
I mistakenly broke a friend's freelander 7 inch tab today. I went to an Engineer who told me the touch pad/screen is not available in Nigeria.

I need assistance from anyone who has successfuly repaired a freelander device or who knows how I can go about it.

My location is Lagos.

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Skills102(m): 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
Pls dos anybody knw aw much a Tecno P5 screen cost..broke mine n its blank
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by leunamme93(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2014
how much to fix samsung s4 mini screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sundaylinus: 12:13am On Aug 29, 2014
Pls. any android guru may help
me out, my phamtom A+,
when i dail a number to
make call, the screen just go blank and the call still
go. Pls help to fix it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
Whatsapp for ur screen problems 07033185680, pls serious people only.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adebayo4rea(m): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pls help me out,am using bold5 and I want to download application like bible,dictionary and adober reader (pdf) on my phone bt don't want to download it from blackberry world.so please help me with web site I can download it from. U can reach me @ adebayo4rea@gmail.com,thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Caspian22(m): 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hi guys, am using a java phone, nokia 201. Anytime i download music or video frm my uc browser, it appears twice in the music player, and if i delete it, i will still be dere, but unable to play. Its gettin me tired, what shuld i do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
please whenever my battery reach 15%
the WiFi will be switch on/off automatic pls help me out am using tecno m3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by McPete(m): 12:23am On Aug 30, 2014
Caspian22: Hi guys, am using a java phone, nokia 201. Anytime i download music or video frm my uc browser, it appears twice in the music player, and if i delete it, i will still be dere, but unable to play. Its gettin me tired, what shuld i do
Oh boi,na confam virus!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by J0nyb0y(m): 7:22am On Aug 30, 2014
Morning guys.. My phantom A+ fell into water yesterday and since then it has not been powering.. Av tried everything i could. Removed the sims, mc, battery. Put it in the sun and all that.. Yet it refused to on. please Any other solution/remedy?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peteregwu(m): 9:10am On Aug 30, 2014
pls help me here. my antivirus 360° in my tecno
h5 detected 'HTML viewer' in my system ROM as
a trojan and says it is dangerous for my phone. is
it true, if it is true how do I delete the HTML
viewer? I have tried delete it but cant. my phone
is not rooted, pls help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Barbar2ndey: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2014
hello guyz i removed my sim dis morning from my tecno p5 and inserted another sim whucg i wanted ti use...wen i swutched it on...i tried opening some application all was not responding apart from operamini and other follow come apps...i'm confused...i deleted all d apps and collected agaun from someone itz saying app not installed....i nid someone to suggest watz appening to my phone and possible solution...tanx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Engrcharlesid(m): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2014
Pls help my tecno p5 have generated a fault ....each time i switch it off ....,..it will be very difficult for me to on it again ,..,,.i will have to remove d bat 3 and put it again ..before it manage to power and it will even be hanging on d tecno logo .......after so many removing and puting d bat3 back before it manage to start working ............ Pls help guys .........i neva enjoy dis phone ooooooo.....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
please whenever my battery reach 15%
the WiFi will be switch on/off automatic pls help me
out am using tecno m3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Caspian22(m): 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
McPete: Oh boi,na confam virus!!!
so wetin i go do na.. Na nokia 201 o
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samfilo31(m): 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
Caspian22:
so wetin i go do na.. Na nokia 201 o
flash de fone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Joecares: 7:48am On Aug 31, 2014
Pls anybody with a sure link of where I can download bbm for my techno phantom pad N9? The ones iv been downloading aren't working...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixzylani: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
Pls does anyone know where I can fix samsung S3 screen and price pls.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
fixzylani: Pls does anyone know where I can fix samsung S3 screen and price pls.

The whole screen ? Or the front glass ? Is the touch still responsive ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tinu02(f): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
My Bluetooth is nt working on my Nokia 710 lumia. Please what can I do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixzylani: 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
nani667:

Whole screen. Just shows the light indicator. Screen Is blank/black.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2014
fixzylani:

Whole screen. Just shows the light indicator. Screen Is blank/black.

I can fix that for you. whatsapp me on 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peteregwu(m): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2014
what is happening? pls I have an antivirus called 360° after using it to run through my android for any virus, it discovered an application called 'HTML viewer' as a trojan, it says it is dangerous for my phone. I tried deleting it, but could not. it is located in ROM system. pls what do I do? am using tecno H5 android 4.2.2. holla me guys. my phone is not rooted. thanks!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Edmanpumpin(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2014
I need help here please, concerning a Bold-5. I can't use any of the browsers or even whatsapp and other social media on the phone. The feedback i always get is "Check the settings on your wall" gibberish. My capable engineers, pls help out here.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olive64(m): 5:40am On Sep 02, 2014
Please I need a Link To a Stable ICS Custom ROM For my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 korean version SHW-180S(or just Tab1). I need help in upgrading my Tab1 from the Android 2.3.4 stock Rom to any Stable 4.0.4 ICS custom Rom. My device is already rooted.
Most of the roms i find come with one or two defects so i haven't tried flashing it yet. Maybe you can also guide me on how to do the flashing stuff. Thanx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mummyson26(m): 10:16am On Sep 02, 2014
nani667:

bros pls where and how can I,change my s3 touch
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ADUNOKIKI(f): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
Engineers in the house,
please i need a solution to the problem i am in now. So tired yesterday to charge my phone (Blackberry Q5), woke up this morning and noticed that the phone is dead. I knew the battery got dead and shut down. Since morning i have been charging it, but it refuse to power on. Here is what i noticed;
The LED light while charging shows a steady (won't blink) yellow light for around 15 minutes and the LED light goes off, yet it (the phone) wont on. so i remove the charger and re-plug it again, the process repeats itself yet it wont power on, even when i try to power it on myself. Please whats the solution, as i have used different chargers that came with the blackberry 10 device.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dprince042(m): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
Skills102: Pls dos anybody knw aw much a Tecno P5 screen cost..broke mine n its blank
It will cost you nothing less than 2k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peteregwu(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
pls if am to root my my tecno h5 android 4.2.2, how do I go about but it pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Onlytola(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
Help please I've got a problem with my gionee P2. The phone shuts down as soon as I connect a charger and it tries to come on by itself but doesn't get past the gionee logo before it goes off again. I tried connecting the charger while its off but still same thing. My battery's draining with no way of charging it. Gurus in the house, kindly prefer solutions thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunddy(m): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
Pls help me out,I'm using a chiped iPhone 4s anytime I turn on the cellular data 4 browsing it gets hot than normal and the bat3 doesn't last long

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (1238) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.