Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348334 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Opez4real: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
I slept on my techno tab 7 inches. the screen now shows
different colors. Pls how much will it cost me to repair it. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunnex190: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
Please I didn't mean to change the topic, I noticed a little problem on my phone and I am so much concerned about it. I just noticed that anytime I switch between network mode, it changes itself. Either I am on 2G or 3G, after sometime it will change itself to 2G/3G and stay until I switch it back to whichever one I prefer. I keep changing it back but will return again. I am running custom ROM PAC man 4.4.4
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tristanmi2: 12:24am On Sep 18, 2014
can someone help me. i have a bb z10 with mep 0
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oyewilliams(m): 1:08am On Sep 18, 2014
I need help unlocking ZTE mf110 modem
Imei no: 356420046633962
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stephinnoyewole(m): 1:40am On Sep 19, 2014
pls help me ooo
my Google account is neither signing in existing account nor creating a new 1.
wen signing in its always says cannot establish connection, and wen creating a new one its always says its nt in use.
pls help me without formatting my phone...
Tecno F5(running on custom ROM). I've been signing in b4, I start experiencing dis after removing d previous acct in expectations of signing in anoda acct...
tanx....

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enochogaga(m): 7:14am On Sep 19, 2014
Gudmorning. Pls my tecno p3 lock pattern was entered several time by my little brother.and d phone now is displaying enter Google acct.which I don't have any Google addrees.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 7:31am On Sep 19, 2014
enochogaga: Gudmorning. Pls my tecno p3 lock pattern was entered several time by my little brother.and d phone now is displaying enter Google acct.which I don't have any Google addrees.
remove ur battery then press power+volume up key together until a menu pops up then reset ur fone from there
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enochogaga(m): 7:33am On Sep 19, 2014
Gudmorning. Pls my tecno p3 got lock.and dis occur when my little bro entered incorrect lock pattern for several time.now d phone is displaying enter Google account.which I don't have any Google account.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bigsam360(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Please my people, I rili need your help!! Am almost in a state of disarray right now!!

What happen is I have been using my iPhone 4s for long now, so I decided to upgrade and get an iPhone 5 wich I just did yesterday. Now the tin is, my previous iPhone 4s has an icloud activated(this I dnt know wen I bought it untill I started using it).

This morning I decided to backup the 4s on my system hoping to just restoring all my music, photos and browser history to my new iphone 5. I never knew dis will b my greatest mistake in my life.

Although I already created my own iCloud on the iPhone 5 yesterday night, but after I clicked on d restore on my system, d fone restarted several times, and wen it's done, I unplug and went to my settings to check some stuff, BEHOLD I SAW D FORMER ICLOUD on d fone, d one dat was on d 4s I backed up with wich I dnt hav d password..

Please my ppl is there anyway I can get to remove dis and returned d icloud to d one I already created yesterday.. PLEASE ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL B APPRECIATED..

I hate holding fone dat I dnt have all d control, dat was why I got dis new iphone 5..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abogjohn(m): 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
Helo gurus, i bought a samsung galaxy s3mini (london used), but its bbm nt working wit mobile network, maybe 3g or edge, but its working wit wifi
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 6:07am On Sep 20, 2014
abogjohn: Helo gurus, i bought a samsung galaxy s3mini (london used), but its bbm nt working wit mobile network, maybe 3g or edge, but its working wit wifi
CHANGE UR SIM AND TRY AGAIN WIT ANODA NETWORK
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by destante(f): 7:21am On Sep 20, 2014
Good morning engineers. Pls, my Galaxy S5 fails to run certain applications that I could on the previous s4. Could this be as a result of the different android OS or there is a problem with mine? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2014
destante: Good morning engineers. Pls, my Galaxy S5 fails to run certain applications that I could on the previous s4. Could this be as a result of the different android OS or there is a problem with mine? Thanks.
THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM OF OS..WAT ND WAT APPS EXACTLY??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2014
bigsam360: Please my people, I rili need your help!! Am almost in a state of disarray right now!!

What happen is I have been using my iPhone 4s for long now, so I decided to upgrade and get an iPhone 5 wich I just did yesterday. Now the tin is, my previous iPhone 4s has an icloud activated(this I dnt know wen I bought it untill I started using it).

This morning I decided to backup the 4s on my system hoping to just restoring all my music, photos and browser history to my new iphone 5. I never knew dis will b my greatest mistake in my life.

Although I already created my own iCloud on the iPhone 5 yesterday night, but after I clicked on d restore on my system, d fone restarted several times, and wen it's done, I unplug and went to my settings to check some stuff, BEHOLD I SAW D FORMER ICLOUD on d fone, d one dat was on d 4s I backed up with wich I dnt hav d password..

Please my ppl is there anyway I can get to remove dis and returned d icloud to d one I already created yesterday.. PLEASE ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL B APPRECIATED..

I hate holding fone dat I dnt have all d control, dat was why I got dis new iphone 5..

LOL DAT WAZ UR MISTAKE..U PROBABLY ALSO RESTORED UR FORMER iCLOUD..JUST RESET UR FONE THAT WOULD DO IT...NB: U CANNOT BACK UP UR DATA ON A CERTAIN iCLOUD ACCOUNT AND EXPECT IT TO RESTORE ON ANODA iCLOUD ACCOUNT
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2014
911RIDIK: white 16gb international version

my trusted engr in ikeja 0813 283 0899

these 2 are in surulere 0703 519 7927 and 0806 633 4966

if they can't help u, then u gat to sell it as a bad phone, I buy bad Samsung phones
whatsapp me 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abogjohn(m): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
morganist99: CHANGE UR SIM AND TRY AGAIN WIT ANODA NETWORK
Okay i will
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akp202(m): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
pls guys i need help....just don't know whats wrong with my techno H5.... each time i use it to play music it would switch off and on again on its own.each time it does this my trust go security anti virus would say my HTML viewer is a malicious application and when i try to uninstall the HTML viewer it would show unsuccessful maybe because it is an inbuilt application....pls i need help on how to eliminate this problem. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
bobo65:

my trusted engr in ikeja 0813 283 0899

these 2 are in surulere 0703 519 7927 and 0806 633 4966

if they can't help u, then u gat to sell it as a bad phone, I buy bad Samsung phones
whatsapp me 07032443577
ok. I dont use whatsapp and im in ife(oau) in case i have to sell it to you how do we conduct the transaction
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by danjudevickey: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Pls I need help with my m-horse s4 mini.... I have forgotten my lock pattern and my data connection is off... pls how do I reset it... plsss
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dazekid(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
bigsam360: Please my people, I rili need your help!! Am almost in a state of disarray right now!!

hey bro,whatever you do,do not reset that iphone 5,if you do you end up with an activation lock..do not attempt to upgrade your ios either anything you do along this lines would get you an activation lock herein which you'd need the owner of the icloud account to disable it remotely...'goodluck with that'.Keep using it with the icloud accont for now..Where are you located,I might be able to fix your issue if I can get my shii together on time...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dazekid(m): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
morganist99: LOL DAT WAZ UR MISTAKE..U PROBABLY ALSO RESTORED UR FORMER iCLOUD..JUST RESET UR FONE THAT WOULD DO IT...NB: U CANNOT BACK UP UR DATA ON A CERTAIN iCLOUD ACCOUNT AND EXPECT IT TO RESTORE ON ANODA iCLOUD ACCOUNT
Please can you refrain from giving solutions to problems which you know nothing about,what you just posted now would make his iphone a brick/paperweight,ios and android are built with very different security features...What would disable your account lock on android would give you an activation lock on ios....Shii costs $150 to get rid of,very costly price to pay for someone else's misinformation,,,and to think 4llerbuntu just talked about this shii recently mane...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akp202(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
is there no solution to my problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
911RIDIK: ok. I dont use whatsapp and im in ife(oau) in case i have to sell it to you how do we conduct the transaction

we have to agree on the price first
call me let's talk 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
dazekid: Please can you refrain from giving solutions to problems which you know nothing about,what you just posted now would make his iphone a brick/paperweight,ios and android are built with very different security features...What would disable your account lock on android would give you an activation lock on ios....Shii costs $150 to get rid of,very costly price to pay for someone else's misinformation,,,and to think 4llerbuntu just talked about this shii recently mane...
k ur name says it all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Danelo(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
My bold 6 is frustrating me so hard. It restarts while am browsing with it Pls what do I do I have changed the ba3 to no avail.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bigsam360(m): 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
dazekid: hey bro,whatever you do,do not reset that iphone 5,if you do you end up with an activation lock..do not attempt to upgrade your ios either anything you do along this lines would get you an activation lock herein which you'd need the owner of the icloud account to disable it remotely...'goodluck with that'.Keep using it with the icloud accont for now..Where are you located,I might be able to fix your issue if I can get my shii together on time...
Thanks boss, I have heard abt d icloud tin, dat was even y I decided to save and get a new iphone. I stay in Akoka, Lag.. Pls how can we go abt it?! Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bigsam360(m): 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
morganist99: LOL DAT WAZ UR MISTAKE..U PROBABLY ALSO RESTORED UR FORMER iCLOUD..JUST RESET UR FONE THAT WOULD DO IT...NB: U CANNOT BACK UP UR DATA ON A CERTAIN iCLOUD ACCOUNT AND EXPECT IT TO RESTORE ON ANODA iCLOUD ACCOUNT
Thanks boss, but I read if an iPhone dat has icloud on it is reset, it will ask for d password, nd dis I dnt hav..
Though I still dnt understand how restoring a computer back up will delete an icloud and replace it with anoda.. This is rili nonsense!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bigsam360(m): 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
dazekid: Please can you refrain from giving solutions to problems which you know nothing about,what you just posted now would make his iphone a brick/paperweight,ios and android are built with very different security features...What would disable your account lock on android would give you an activation lock on ios....Shii costs $150 to get rid of,very costly price to pay for someone else's misinformation,,,and to think 4llerbuntu just talked about this shii recently mane...
I was also scared to do it as well, phone dat is not even upto 4days yet. I hope I can get dis solve soon!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
Danelo: My bold 6 is frustrating me so hard. It restarts while am browsing with it Pls what do I do I have changed the ba3 to no avail.
Reload d os...or downgrade it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tennyson10: 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hello guys,pls I need help on how to fix this phone. I bought a galaxy s5 clone and it stopped responding to touch commands after 2 days. Most times d touch executes the wrong command like when you click on camera nd it opens browser. This isn't the first time I'm getting a s5 clone so I'm sure its not a general problem. After some time I took it to an engineer and he ended up breaking d screen nd now d touch isn't working at all.does changing the touch panel fix everything? Or is there anything else to be done. Pls I need answers to the above questions nd will be very grateful if I get one.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Danelo(m): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
morganist99: Reload d os...or downgrade it
I have reloaded the OS but still dsame sud I downgrade it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shininstar30(f): 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
somebody pls help me I cannot access gmail and YouTube on my itel1451

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.