Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349033 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emhisee: 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dis is my first time posting on dis forum... Am using Samsung Tab 3 but d ba3 is not soda strong, wat can I do to it at list It sud b a little bit strong. pls help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by busky101(m): 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
Please can a verizon cdma blackberry work in Nigeria?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peteregwu(m): 7:41am On Sep 22, 2014
akp202: pls guys i need help....just don't know whats wrong with my techno H5.... each time i use it to play music it would switch off and on again on its own.each time it does this my trust go security anti virus would say my HTML viewer is a malicious application and when i try to uninstall the HTML viewer it would show unsuccessful maybe because it is an inbuilt application....pls i need help on how to eliminate this problem. thanks

Guy it happened to me on my h5 too. My 360 antivirus identifies it as a trojan. Somehow it affected my phone by causing it to lag. I tried to delete it with the antivirus, but I could not. The antivirus said I needed to root before I could delete it because it was installed in the system ROM file. So I rooted my h5 but before I rooted it, i downloaded ES3 file explorer and i used it to delete the HTML viewer. After which I unrooted it. My phone is OK now.

That HTML viewer is a trojan and needed to be deleted. It is not a preinstalled application or system ROM, it is a trojan. When I was having the same issue, I posted it here, no one attended to me so I had to figure the solution out myself.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by moshoodn(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2014
Like how much does a bold 5 (9900) panel go for?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shininstar30(f): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
somebody pls help me. Gmail and google is not working on my itel1451, it keep showing google play service is not supported by my device whenever i tried opening any of them
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vincentcena22: 7:08am On Sep 23, 2014
Great engrs, how do i solve the problem of unfortunately google play store has stop on my tecno p5
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2014
Shininstar30: somebody pls help me. Gmail and google is not working on my itel1451, it keep showing google play service is not supported by my device whenever i tried opening any of them

is the phone rooted?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2014
vincentcena22: Great engrs, how do i solve the problem of unfortunately google play store has stop on my tecno p5

is d phone rooted?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2014
busky101: Please can a verizon cdma blackberry work in Nigeria?

CDMA phones work with landline
use visafone network on it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2014
Emhisee: Dis is my first time posting on dis forum... Am using Samsung Tab 3 but d ba3 is not soda strong, wat can I do to it at list It sud b a little bit strong. pls help me out

is dat d way u bought it or it just started?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2014
stephinnoyewole: pls help me ooo
my Google account is neither signing in existing account nor creating a new 1.
wen signing in its always says cannot establish connection, and wen creating a new one its always says its nt in use.
pls help me without formatting my phone...
Tecno F5(running on custom ROM). I've been signing in b4, I start experiencing dis after removing d previous acct in expectations of signing in anoda acct...
tanx....

its network ish
change to a place WHR service is good and try again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by busky101(m): 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
bobo65:

CDMA phones work with landline
use visafone network on it
how do i go bout it...and will it also work on a samsung galaxy s3 by sprint?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
busky101: how do i go bout it...and will it also work on a samsung galaxy s3 by sprint?

will work on both of them
just goto any visafone office, they will charge u 5k for d s3 , dunno bout d bb
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Blueray: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
hello engineers in the house. I need help on how to exit safe mode on tecno phantom pad. I mistaken
clicked on safe mode and then clicked on test run. And then d fone rebooted den started doing some
test run steps. I followed the steps till it reached the point at which it displayed HALL SWITCH, ready
to test hall. I dont understand it at all. I cant exit, switch off, click any button. D fone is still on till dis
moment. D back light is on and i cant do anytin. Its just displayin READY TO TEST HALL.... Pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by PhoneServices: 12:56am On Sep 24, 2014
Repair your Nokia, Samsung and BlackBerry phones with ORIGINAL parts.
We fix broken touch, board failures, change of casing or unlock at affordable prices.

NB: Home service is also available.

email: servicemobiledevices@gmail.com
WhatsApp: 08038425980
Mobile: +234 8038425980
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akp202(m): 5:04am On Sep 24, 2014
peteregwu:

Guy it happened to me on my h5 too. My 360 antivirus identifies it as a trojan. Somehow it affected my phone by causing it to lag. I tried to delete it with the antivirus, but I could not. The antivirus said I needed to root before I could delete it because it was installed in the system ROM file. So I rooted my h5 but before I rooted it, i downloaded ES3 file explorer and i used it to delete the HTML viewer. After which I unrooted it. My phone is OK now.

That HTML viewer is a trojan and needed to be deleted. It is not a preinstalled application or system ROM, it is a trojan. When I was having the same issue, I posted it here, no one attended to me so I had to figure the solution out myself.
thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vincentcena22: 6:13am On Sep 24, 2014
bobo65:

is d phone rooted?
YES IT IS ROOTED
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peteregwu(m): 6:34am On Sep 24, 2014
akp202: thanks

you are welcome cool
akp202: thanks

you are welcome
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:36am On Sep 24, 2014
Blueray:
hello engineers in the house. I need help on how to exit safe mode on tecno phantom pad. I mistaken
clicked on safe mode and then clicked on test run. And then d fone rebooted den started doing some
test run steps. I followed the steps till it reached the point at which it displayed HALL SWITCH, ready
to test hall. I dont understand it at all. I cant exit, switch off, click any button. D fone is still on till dis
moment. D back light is on and i cant do anytin. Its just displayin READY TO TEST HALL.... Pls help

its just a test, won't kill
after everything, remove ur battery n put it back
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:38am On Sep 24, 2014
vincentcena22: YES IT IS ROOTED

did u try to upgrade d os?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dazekid(m): 7:57am On Sep 24, 2014
Blueray:
not entirely sure about your issue or phone but a conventional way to boot out of safe-mode on android is to hold the power+volume down/up button(not sure which at the moment so try both)...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shininstar30(f): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
bobo65:

is the phone rooted?

No is not rooted
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ajaolu(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2014
My tecno phantom Z fell and the touch screen digitizer cracked, though it still display because the lid is intact and it still responds well to touch, just the cracked touch screen digitizer, pls who can change it for me and how much will it cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bobbieydeey: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Guys abeg would a glo sim (BIS) work with a verizon ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Harmonyco(f): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Plz i need ur help am having problem with my tecno f7. Its heating nd discharges my battery i ve tried to remove the flash as some suggested but its stil doing same thing. I dont no if u can help. Here is my fb address. AGU OKWUOMA EBERECHUKWU.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hardeholar1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hello nairalanders
My Techno F7 cannot make calls or receive calls but my data work what can I do.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Please is there any whatsapp version that can work on tecno T605? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Debeloved87(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
read this...........earpiece just stopped working on my tab almost 4days now...it ain't recognizing it, I tried another earpiece still desame but they were working on it before , what can I do pls help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:41am On Sep 27, 2014
Bobbieydeey: Guys abeg would a glo sim (BIS) work with a verizon ?

use mtn
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:42am On Sep 27, 2014
Shininstar30:

No is not rooted

ur gApp is corrupted

back up ur data to a computer and format d phone

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by davodyguy: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
you guys are very unwilling to help.

I have posted my issue here long ago and no one bothered to help

I have a tecno N3 which used to work well since 2 years that I bought it

sometime in July, it chose not to connect to the internet via HSDPA except on 2g/Edge.

as soon as the HSDPA appears, it would not connect, neither will I be able to receive calls on sim 1. Once I change to gsm only/2g, it would connect to the internet and also receive calls

I have done everything I could including using all the 4 available networks to no avail. did factory reset etc.

can someone pls help?

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.