Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347246 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
davodyguy: you guys are very unwilling to help.

I have posted my issue here long ago and no one bothered to help

I have a tecno N3 which used to work well since 2 years that I bought it

sometime in July, it chose not to connect to the internet via HSDPA except on 2g/Edge.

as soon as the HSDPA appears, it would not connect, neither will I be able to receive calls on sim 1. Once I change to gsm only/2g, it would connect to the internet and also receive calls

I have done everything I could including using all the 4 available networks to no avail. did factory reset etc.

can someone pls help?

Take it to a Carlcare center
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by davodyguy: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
nani667:

Take it to a Carlcare center
they'll charge me fire
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
davodyguy: they'll charge me fire

Then buy a new Phone ✔
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by davodyguy: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
nani667:

Then buy a new Phone ✔
where are they based?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abusaheed: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
Please hw can I tether with My phantom A+ because it does nt hv hotspot? Please I need a reply. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:11am On Sep 28, 2014
calibresince: A part of the touchscreen is unresponsible. How to fix it?

whats d model of the phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Buchika: 6:57am On Sep 28, 2014
Hello to all the gurus in the house, pls can someone help me out of this, I have this galaxy core which started misbehaving by not responding to some touches in the screen and I tried hard reset (volume up+power+home) and it has been in the Bootloop state for hours, when I stopped it by pulling the battery and on it the whole screen doesn't respond to touch again. pls what should I do next.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ayobarmy(m): 8:18am On Sep 28, 2014
please guys how can i recover
deleted, files on my lgp990. ... pls
it's urgent thanks
( M
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peterswagg(m): 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
Pls i am looking for sska(china android) touch screen.......pls advice me on where to get.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Navvy(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
Stanley08 pls i need ur help.. send me how to flash windows phone without a system when the phone is off .. d phone is nt showing d menu
It wuld jst show Nokia den show blue light den off
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
peterswagg: Pls i am looking for sska(china android) touch screen.......pls advice me on where to get.

www.aliexpress.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
Buchika: Hello to all the gurus in the house, pls can someone help me out of this, I have this galaxy core which started misbehaving by not responding to some touches in the screen and I tried hard reset (volume up+power+home) and it has been in the Bootloop state for hours, when I stopped it by pulling the battery and on it the whole screen doesn't respond to touch again. pls what should I do next.

its either virus or ur touch pad is faulty

factory reset the phone, u can use the vol buttons to navigate up n down and power button to select
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shininstar30(f): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
davodyguy: where are they based?

carlcare is free, I took my Fone to dem twice and no charges
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by moris01(m): 6:28am On Sep 29, 2014
Engineers in house I'm about buying a samsung s4 verizon from d US. D problem is the fone has software issues
once u power it, it won't go beyond d samsung logo. Can it b fixed in nigeria and if it can what's the price range. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:56am On Sep 29, 2014
moris01: Engineers in house I'm about buying a samsung s4 verizon from d US. D problem is the fone has software issues
once u power it, it won't go beyond d samsung logo. Can it b fixed in nigeria and if it can what's the price range. Thanks

try a factory reset

remove d battery then reinsert it, then hold the volume up button togeda with d home button and power button, it will boot into boot loader, use d vol button to navigate to factory reset, use power button to select

if problems persist

take it to a system Engr, the os will need to b reloaded

goto ikeja
my software Engr is in surulere Sha
tested n trusted 0703 519 7927
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yinkarh187(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
hello engineers pls my tecno f7 is discharging instead of charging when connected to power
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adebayoggt(m): 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
hello engineers. pls I just got my fone rooted by myself using framaroot and I've confirmed with rootchecker apps.pls what else do I need to do for better productivity. u use opsson ivo 5000
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Buchika: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
Look
bobo65:

its either virus or ur touch pad is faulty

factory reset the phone, u can use the vol buttons to navigate up n down and power button to select
I have done the factory reset as I stated earlier but the the problem is it stays in Bootloop forever as in this attachment.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ozim(m): 7:04am On Sep 30, 2014
Hello NL, plz, can anybody here help me with useful info on where to buy original bb z3 screen, plz, I will so much appreciate, drop ur numbers or call or text me on 07031803124 or add me on whatsapp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peteregwu(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
ozim: Hello NL, plz, can anybody here help me with useful info on where to buy original bb z3 screen, plz, I will so much appreciate, drop ur numbers or call or text me on 07031803124 or add me on whatsapp

Why don't you try slot, they have bb shops in all there locations.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donmuzzy: 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Buchika: Look I have done the factory reset as I stated earlier but the the problem is it stays in Bootloop forever as in this attachment.
press d home key on ya device...it wil bring out a menu for u..
den use volum up n dwn to navigate to factery reset
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donmuzzy: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
peteregwu:

Why don't you try slot, they have bb shops in all there locations.

slot du sale fake atime...dnt mind d name...
u cn go ikj n try mabtech or highave
or locate we gtbank is at comp vilage bside it jst ask of pastor...
av 4goten his shop name...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donmuzzy: 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
u can 4low ma channel on bbm
C0045F51E
or watapp 07087150417

on HARDWARE N SOFTWARE PROBLEM
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donmuzzy: 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
yinkarh187: hello engineers pls my tecno f7 is discharging instead of charging when connected to power

it hardware prob..sum i.c arund d chargin port might b short
visit an engr
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:24am On Oct 01, 2014
Buchika: Look I have done the factory reset as I stated earlier but the the problem is it stays in Bootloop forever as in this attachment.

that's a crash
u will need to reload ur os
seems like ur clockword mod is too low for the os ur phone is operating

if you are good with Odin, flash a new clockworkmod into ur phone thru it

dude. d issue isn't complex

shouldn't take more than 1k to fix

my lappy is faulty , I for help u Sha
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
I'm a carlcare engineer. Concerning ur N3, we don't have the board for now at the office. U can't contact on 08038603994
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donmuzzy: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ndissle: I'm a carlcare engineer. Concerning ur N3, we don't have the board for now at the office. U can't contact on 08038603994

sowie boss....cn u plx specify d calcare u belong i mean d company

cox i av sum techno phone dat need repair...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ddjay: 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
hi my bb 9720 screen suddenly turned white,calls come in and notifications come in but the screen is blank white
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donmuzzy: 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
ddjay: hi my bb 9720 screen suddenly turned white,calls come in and notifications come in but the screen is blank white

try anoder lcd...note d lcd gt nober...

if prob pesist den u contact ya engr
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Precioge: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
Please I am having issues with my bb 9900. It has been browsing and downloading excellently until a week ago. I can no longer browse nor download anything. I have an active bis subscription and I am still within fair usage but it just won't open pages or downloading. I have contacted mtn and d fault is not on the network side. Please I need help with this urgently. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.