Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1351934 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oawele: 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
Engineers please help, my new Samsung note 3 is not taking bright and quality pictures.

Also notice that when I take a picture with it the flash comes on and off first, afterwhich the picture is taken.

Kindly advice.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tariboy1(m): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2014
My opsson d2 back camera is showing green colour on d screen wen Eva I want 2 snap pic. Please help. Tariboy1@gmail.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donmuzzy: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2014
hemor:
I don't know what's wrong with my root on my Tecno p5 I still have
superSU installed but root checker says am not rooted and when I tried
to root it again with framaroot which I used before, I got the error
"Half success. The system partition is readonly try using local.prop trick".
I then decided to check google on how to make system partition read-write
but all the tutorials said I require root. I don't know what to do now,
PLEASE HELP ME.

Thanks in advance.
goto play stote n update d super su
it shud solve it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donmuzzy: 10:28am On Oct 06, 2014
excellence44:
my techno m3 touchscreen fails to respond if I touch it at time s. it will freeze till I off screen n on it. help appreciated.

du a reset 1st bt if prob pesist

chang d touch pad n if it persist

den c an engr
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donmuzzy: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2014
Nzecorneboy:
Pls how can I use my Samsung galaxy s4 to download video on youtube app?

u cn dwnload youtube dwnloader....

or use dix trick...wen u gt to video u wanna dwnload
copy d url e.g https://m.youtube............dpend if u usin mobile or system

den open new tab...paste d url n remove d http:// n pt ssm.youtube......note.u r only addin "ss" to d url without d http

hope u gt it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nzecorneboy: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2014
donmuzzy:

u cn dwnload youtube dwnloader....

or use dix trick...wen u gt to video u wanna dwnload
copy d url e.g https://m.youtube............dpend if u usin mobile or system

den open new tab...paste d url n remove d http:// n pt ssm.youtube......note.u r only addin "ss" to d url without d http

hope u gt it
yea bro i got, it wl try dat out!
Thanks!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2014
oawele:
Engineers please help, my new Samsung note 3 is not taking bright and quality pictures.

Also notice that when I take a picture with it the flash comes on and off first, afterwhich the picture is taken.

Kindly advice.

maybe u bought a clone note 3, its all over the place
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by deegnity22: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2014
Can anyone help me with the unlock code for my samsung galaxy s3 the imei is 354651050323015/ 03. Thanks in advance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
Pls guys my phone and pc are no longer recognising my 16gb memory card. Worst part is i cant see how i can format the memory card since my device dont even recogniz it. What do i do guys. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hemor(m): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
donmuzzy:

goto play stote n update d super su
it shud solve it
i just did that now but no difference
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stephinnoyewole(m): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
bobo65:

its network ish
change to a place WHR service is good and try again
not network sir
the prob is solved tho, tanx for ur concern
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
[quote author=donmuzzy post=26905628]

du a reset 1st bt if prob pesist

chang d touch pad n if it persist

den c an engr[/quot
how do I change touch pad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mazizitonene(m): 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
Engineers, technicians in the house.....please I need to get a new phone for my dad, I need something modern, and strong for him...any suggestions please ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
mazizitonene:
Engineers, technicians in the house.....please I need to get a new phone for my dad, I need something modern, and strong for him...any suggestions please ?

what's your budget?
how much do u wanna lease out?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
[quote author=excellence44 post=26917700][/quote]

just goto comp village, it won't pass 1500
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oawele: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
bobo65:

maybe u bought a clone note 3, its all over the place

@bobo65 Really?! So what do I do now?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
oawele:

@bobo65 Really?! So what do I do now?

screen grab and paste ur phone's about, lemme c
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by michaelo2(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
michaelo2:
pls my techno m3 says it can't connect to camera,
pls honourable engineers help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mazizitonene(m): 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
bobo65:

what's your budget?
how much do u wanna lease out?
umm...he's not really into phones, we have d finance for big phones but he prefers small ones....@least I knw d current one he's using , he bought for about 18k then...the phones' not even worth more than 7K @ d moment, he doesn't really change phones.........so I'm looking @ something not more than 20-25k...that is strong, with some modern techs...and that's durable, that wud last for him.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:31am On Oct 07, 2014
mazizitonene:
umm...he's not really into phones, we have d finance for big phones but he prefers small ones....@least I knw d current one he's using , he bought for about 18k then...the phones' not even worth more than 7K @ d moment, he doesn't really change phones.........so I'm looking @ something not more than 20-25k...that is strong, with some modern techs...and that's durable, that wud last for him.

Nokia x android phone would fit in more
the phone is strong and durable
comfortable battery for android n ppl dat don't have time to b charging
d brand new won't b more than 20k

I would have suggested infinix zero but d phone is too delicate
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mazizitonene(m): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2014
bobo65:

Nokia x android phone would fit in more
the phone is strong and durable
comfortable battery for android n ppl dat don't have time to b charging
d brand new won't b more than 20k

I would have suggested infinix zero but d phone is too delicate
Alright, tanx bro

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2014
Pls help me out, my Whatsapp kappa initializing for hours without any assurance of loading to main menu.
This happens after installing Whatsapp+, I tried installing Whatsapp too, its saying same tinz...
Pls wats d solutions to dis?
Thanks and God bless

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ceeSleek(m): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2014
Engineers abeg help me o, my nokia e63. Anytime i put a ba3 in d phone, d fone just automatically runs d ba3 dwn immediately, evn wen i charj it wit desktop and put it in d fone, it wil say b3 low. Wen i charj d b3 in d fone, it wil b charjing dn later d fone wil b very hot and it wil off. I hav bin using dz fone close 2a year nw, it just startd recntly, i have changed up2 two ba3s, still d same ish. Pls reply me, thank u.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 07, 2014
mazizitonene:

Alright, tanx bro
I have a techno A2 its very clean 6months old or 26k. Its android os

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hoii(m): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
Pls help. My broda's Opsson 6677 shows the sleeping robot & 'NO COMMAND' when powered on
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shininstar30(f): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
somebody pls help me on hw I can use d two lines in my fone on whatsapp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oawele: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
bobo65:

screen grab and paste ur phone's about, lemme c
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oawele: 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
[quote author=oawele post=26940892][/quote]

Here you go..... Thanks

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
oawele:

Here you go..... Thanks

its not clear, what's written in d model number?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
Shininstar30:
somebody pls help me on hw I can use d two lines in my fone on whatsapp

There's a thread on how to do that on this section
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ADEWALE7777: 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
engineers in the house....fenks for your selfless
service here...I av been experiencing some
difficulties in using my phone(tecno d7) it keeps
on saying low storage space how do I go abt
this..its frustrating

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.