Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1351560 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Datsleekdude(m): 9:19am On Mar 02, 2015
is there anyone that can help me fix my Archos 53 plantinum touchpad ASAP
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kkon(m): 11:28am On Mar 02, 2015
femside:
B 4k
how about lumia 909 screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rashylous(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2015
*BG Available for Lease*

*Procedure for BG leasing between #1B - #49B*

INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION

*Instrument* NIGERIAN BANK GUARANTEE

*AMOUNT*:

*Tenure* 365 days

*LTV* 25+5

*Asset* Cashbacked

*PAYMENT*: Bank Transfer

*BANKING OPERATIONAL PROCEDURE*

1) The receiver issue LOI addressed to provider stating purpose of the BG

2) The Provider sends DOA across.

3) Receiver signs and returns DOA with certificate of company registration.

4. RECEIVER ISSUE *TWO(2) SEPARATE 3% FUND RESERVATION LETTERS AND RECEIVERS ACCOUNT OFFICER TRANSMIT VIA ACCOUNT OFFICER TO PROVIDERS NOMINATED ACCOUNT OFFICERS BANK TO BANK SECURED EMAIL*

5) The issuers bank confirms the *FRLs* thereafter issues BG of the face value (N6B) within 5 banking days.

6. RECEIVERS BANK RECEIVES THE ₦6B BG SOFT COPY

7. *WITHIN 24HOURS THE RECEIVERS BANK TRANSFERS THE 3% AMOUNT TO PROVIDERS ACCOUNTS*

8. Receiver shall send *The 27% Hard Copy of Post Dated cheques across via courier services To Providers Address*

9) The providers bank send the Hard Copy to receivers bank.

10). RECEIVER SHALL WITHIN 15 BANKING DAYS, MAKE PAYMENT OF FINAL LTV BALANCE TO PROVIDER and all CONSULTANTS.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AdexAbbey(m): 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
How can i flash a nokia phone without system
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by coolebony: 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
My almost-new curve 8 was working perfectly until yesterday. The issue is that I can no longer make or receive calls. I thought it was a general network problem but I found out that other mtn line users were making calls without hitches. What do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Machiny: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Please how much will it Cost to unlock an iphone 5
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
rashylous:
GOOD MORNING GUYS.....I WAS TRYING TO ROOT MY SAMSUNG NOTE 3 BUT GOT STUCK DURING THE PROCESS AND NOW SHOWING..."FIRMWARE UPGRADE ENCOUNTERED AND ISSUE[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]....I'VE TRIED USING SAMSUNG KIES TO RESTORE THE PHONE BACK TO NORMAL...PLEASE I NEED A SAMSUNG EXPERT IN THE HOUSE TO HELP ME. I DONT COMING OVER TO HAVE IT DONE.
THANKS!

You can download the OS and manually flash it using Odin PC software ✔
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Swaggzkid: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Am currently using Touch 2, i wanted to change my fone still on the BB line,
so the question is that i needed a guru to tell me the current best BB. That has a super specification. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
N
Machiny:
Please how much will it Cost to unlock an iphone 5
it's depend on the country and network that lock the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Am currently using Touch 2, i wanted to change my fone still on the BB line,
so the question is that i needed a guru to tell me the current best BB. That has a super specification. Thanks.
use bb10 but it's depend on ur pocket
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Swaggzkid: 12:10am On Mar 03, 2015
femside:
use bb10 but it's depend on ur pocket
is the specification beta than that of bold5?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iCloudMan: 8:19am On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enjosh(m): 11:10am On Mar 03, 2015
please my Nokia asha 311 has this warm up problem very serious, anytime I put my battery into my phone, the phone will become to hot to handle why?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enjosh(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2015
enjosh; pls I notice something with my tecno phone, when i'm on calls at times, my callers will be complaining that I do put them on hold, so when I make a step to salvage the situation, I was told that the sensor is bad, so I what to know if this sensor can be change and possibly how is It called, and could be found on a phone. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puffyjoe: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
Pls house. I need Ur help my q10 keybord 2 botten are sizing botten o and t what can I do about it, is it replaceable or repairable? Please quick response will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ipriala: 6:46am On Mar 05, 2015
PLS my TECNO power bank has stopped charging, it normally shows red light when charging and green when full, but now it's showing both the red and green light at the same time when charging. And it doesn't charge my phone

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2015
puffyjoe:
Pls house. I need Ur help my q10 keybord 2 botten are sizing botten o and t what can I do about it, is it replaceable or repairable? Please quick response will be appreciated. Thanks
it's replaceable and also repairable but I'll advice u to change it
It's just 2500 and repairs for 1500 contact me 08023272214
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ariyibiolatunji: 11:08am On Mar 05, 2015
my nokia asha301 is always blinking light every 20 approx even when untouched, this makes d battery drain overnight. i av don factory reset changed the calibration screen even the mem card in case of virus. yet no change. pls assist.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2015
Dear Op! My blackberry 9320 keeps tripping off and on... Sometimes, I will have remove the ba3 and reinsert it before it comes back alive. Pls what can I do to resolve this persistent issue.

Kind regards.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 4everisaac(m): 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pls I need some assistance here.
I've tried to block calls on my Sony Xperia Z 1(C6603) but was not very successful even with some call/sms blocking apps.
The apps block calls by ending them after it has rung for about 1sec. That is rude to some people as I don't want the call to ring at all.
By the way the phone is running on 4.1 jelly bean.
Any help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by manutdadex(m): 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
cracked touchpad of samsung s3...aw much wil it cost to repair?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
manutdadex:
cracked touchpad of samsung s3...aw much wil it cost to repair?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stevolinkon40: 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
hello engineers, a samsung galaxy tab 4 sm t531 doesnt boot, its only shows "Could not do normal boot" odin mode i believe the previous owner was trying to install a custom rom though am not sure, please i need help to fix this issue. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kangol99(m): 5:03am On Mar 06, 2015
How can u make money on your phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Babatunde13: 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
Please can you help me with the H-mobile phone that i just bought but the whazpp is not working properly. my phone number is 08033782910
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by maafen: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
Help please my BlackBerry Z3, I use glo on it then yesterday I removed the sim and put an MTN sim. After using it I changed it back to the glo sim that was when problem started. It said "sim not detected" each time I put a sim I've tried every sim around it kept saying the same. Please help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
maafen:
Help please my BlackBerry Z3, I use glo on it then yesterday I removed the sim and put an MTN sim. After using it I changed it back to the glo sim that was when problem started. It said "sim not detected" each time I put a sim I've tried every sim around it kept saying the same. Please help me
an sorry to tell u dis ur sim port as spoiled I can help u change it are u in lagos? Contact me 08023272214
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
stevolinkon40:
hello engineers, a samsung galaxy tab 4 sm t531 doesnt boot, its only shows "Could not do normal boot" odin mode i believe the previous owner was trying to install a custom rom though am not sure, please i need help to fix this issue. thanks
reload the OS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by maafen: 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
femside:
an sorry to tell u dis ur sim port as spoiled I can help u change it are u in lagos? Contact me 08023272214
No am not in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stevolinkon40: 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
femside:
reload the OS
i believe that should be the solution too, please can i get a link to a tutorial of how i can do so myself. where i will download the OS nad stuffs like that, i saw one os like 1.3gb but i want to be sure its the right one because that data no small o
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slimlighteewai: 7:30am On Mar 07, 2015
Pls I just got my tecno M9(phantom A3),just about 4months old now,and serious I have bn having issues with d fone! Alwys saying "space running out" I don't know if dis teawking of IMEI number as anything to do with d storage, wen I browse d internet about d problem of d fone, a lot of ppl was saying dey have d same issue too,in which dey dd not tweak dere device, pls help me have nt bn able to use dis fone for almost 2months now.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.