Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342588 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peteregwu(m): 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
omoboy08:
Some should pls help with my doogee 310, i received OTA update like 2wks ago and the download completed only for the phone not able to boot up thereafter. Have taken it to an expert and only to be told by software repairer that is a hardware issue and vice versa.
Each time it boots up it enters safe mode in the pic below. Kindly HELP

Although am not a tech engineer is just that I have a slight idea of what the problem is. I think your device does not have Cwm recovery mode. Maybe you have to Google it and download it to your device. I still stand to be corrected if am wrong.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
jetworldpee:
blackberry Q5 shutting down even at battery still full,attimes it shut down from the range of 85%- 63%... what is the probably cause and what is the solution...a nyone to help??..
Note: I am running the latest os which is 10.2.
rrload ur software
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by omoboy08(m): 7:36am On Feb 18, 2015
Samtobh:

Restore factory settings.

Have done that but is still boot to recovery mode.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by omoboy08(m): 7:40am On Feb 18, 2015
peteregwu:

Although am not a tech engineer is just that I have a slight idea of what the problem is. I think your device does not have Cwm recovery mode. Maybe you have to Google it and download it to your device. I still stand to be corrected if am wrong.

OK thanks, but pls explain more on how to do CWM recovery mode. Which folder am I putting that and what steps to follow thereafter.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 8:00am On Feb 18, 2015
musocious:
Please engrs in the awus... how much can I unlock iphone 6+ ( T-mobile) and how long will this take?

I need urgent response please
Bro if u can bring it down to ikeja or u Whatapp me ur imei I'll check and tell u how much 08023272214
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
omoboy08:

OK thanks, but pls explain more on how to do CWM recovery mode. Which folder am I putting that and what steps to follow thereafter.
Download MTK DROID TOOL and root your phone
click TO CHOOSE BOOT.IMG from phone
click to make CWM automatically.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Danieltheone(m): 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
Add me to Whatsapp group 07062317926
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Albert247: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
My name is ken, A technician@ carlcare service centre opebi lagos, for repairs and technical assist on Tecno,Infinix and Itel mobile phones. Call me or whatsap +2348139609214
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 12:48am On Feb 19, 2015
omoboy08:
Some should pls help with my doogee 310, i received OTA update like 2wks ago and the download completed only for the phone not able to boot up thereafter. Have taken it to an expert and only to be told by software repairer that is a hardware issue and vice versa.
Each time it boots up it enters safe mode in the pic below. Kindly HELP
There are only 2 possible causes of this and ONLY 2 possible solutions:

1- One of the key combinations that takes the phone to the recovery mode might be pressed and held.

SOLUTION:
Loose the phone to properly place the keys.

2- The OS on the phone may have been wiped off meaning no android OS on the phone again.

SOLUTION:
Redownload the ROM for the phone and flash it via recovery.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimplyAlfy: 1:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Good morning wonderful 'BRILLIANT' minds on here, appreciating the philanthropic gestures on here GOD bless all....

Please I need a huge help on this to know where my problem lies

My samsung galaxy S4(I9505) the camera displays "Warning....Camera failed" I did hard reset it worked but main thing is if I switch to the front camera it freezes the phone sometimes completely .....I google and got that I clear cache(which I do whenever there is a freeze) but the switching to front camera never gets resolved as it freezes.
1) So want to know is it the camera firmware(as I got from somewhere)
2) The Android OS
3)or its the camera itself, will a disconnected component cause this .pls I need professional experience ,actually every contribution is welcome and appreciated
N.B
The sensors(airview, gesture,smart pause) don't work.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by veekid(m): 6:37am On Feb 19, 2015
Hy folks
I wiped my phone gionee p3 yesternight due to malware and slow operations, as it reboot itself, the screen boot up but I discover no launcher was found cos have rooted the phone before and deleted the sluggish launcher that come with the phone, jus dis mawning nw, I on the phone again, but to my surprise its not booting again. It ll jus display Gionee smartphone and hang there.
Somebody pls help me out!!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 8:15am On Feb 19, 2015
SimplyAlfy:
Good morning wonderful 'BRILLIANT' minds on here, appreciating the philanthropic gestures on here GOD bless all....

Please I need a huge help on this to know where my problem lies

My samsung galaxy S4(I9505) the camera displays "Warning....Camera failed" I did hard reset it worked but main thing is if I switch to the front camera it freezes the phone sometimes completely .....I google and got that I clear cache(which I do whenever there is a freeze) but the switching to front camera never gets resolved as it freezes.
1) So want to know is it the camera firmware(as I got from somewhere)
2) The Android OS
3)or its the camera itself, will a disconnected component cause this .pls I need professional experience ,actually every contribution is welcome and appreciated
N.B
The sensors(airview, gesture,smart pause) don't work.
Bro ur camera is faulty *#0*# to see which of dem is bad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimplyAlfy: 9:14am On Feb 19, 2015
femside:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimplyAlfy: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2015
femside:
Good morning and tnx so so much for ur reply,i think its the front cam.pls can u tell me how much to fix and incase the back camera too.tnx again and GOD.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 9:56am On Feb 19, 2015
SimplyAlfy:
Good morning and tnx so so much for ur reply,i think its the front cam.pls can u tell me how much to fix and incase the back camera too.tnx again and GOD.
I don't have the camera but u can get it at the range of 2k+
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NEquity(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2015
jetworldpee:
blackberry Q5 shutting down even at battery still full,attimes it shut down from the range of 85%- 63%... what is the probably cause and what is the solution...a nyone to help??..
Note: I am running the latest os which is 10.2.
try a different ba3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phieccayurmie(f): 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Rhaspody:

i have a new lg g2 digizer and lcd for sale at a cheap price. i need money bad
How much pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rhaspody(m): 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
phieccayurmie:

How much pls

8k call me on 08066430403
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slick04(m): 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
please, the google play app on my phone has not been able to download anything since i bought it, what can i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ziggy01(m): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Samsung galaxy s3 white for sale 18k
Contact 08060769398
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tecno phantom A mini aka p6 for sale. Contact Me on 07064715146
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Philcool(m): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
(1) Samsung Galaxy Duos S7582 with issues on how to assign a music folder from ext. media card to play music files.

(2) How can one increase the RAM of one's phone with use of a phone memory card?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
ziggy01:
Samsung galaxy s3 white for sale 18k
Contact 08060769398
chat me on Whatapp 08023272214 I want to buy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 21, 2015
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 4:37am On Feb 21, 2015
slick04:
please, the google play app on my phone has not been able to download anything since i bought it, what can i do?
Reset the phone's GApps configuration by following the guides here: http://www.arykblog.info/2014/10/playstore-gmail-and-other-google-apps.html
That will help you reset Google Playstore and position it for downloading.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:45am On Feb 21, 2015
kelvinnn:
If u hv any "gionee m3" for sale whatsapp me: 08075753750

i have a brand new for sale
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hisholar2(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2015
Gud Mawin my able engineers,my curve 7 recently
developed a problem,it just die suddenly without
any reason,I just want to knw if it is ba3 problem
or d phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Madamspeaker(f): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2015
pls help me....anytime i am using my phone, it automatically goes to another page (like d home page) or it just goes blank. When i click on an app, another one opens, it is frustrating....pls help me, i am using an Infinix Hot phone....thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kelvinnn(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2015
ebab:

i have a brand new for sale
Abegi used is used......hw much u wan sell am undecided
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thureshi: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
femside:
rrload ur software
Reloading of OS will be better, try and give reply.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by moufan: 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
house pls my android phone powers on but does not boot,pls wat's the problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by meditate(m): 12:07am On Feb 22, 2015
Hello. Having issues with my Tecno D3. The phone selects a different item when I try to select something else, even the keypad chooses different keyswhen typing, though it doesn't happen all the time. Makes it difficult and frustrating trying to use the phone, help needed pls.Also how can I back up the contacts andmessages and transfer to another phone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.