Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1346741 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Longstride: 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
How much does HTC One M7 screen cost please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by swagdopey: 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
pureIvory:

I already ve a Google account but it's showing sync error and when I open it I see (app data, contacts, calender, gmail and peoples details) the peoples details is where the sync error is plus I don't understand how I'm supposed to backup anything ain't there suppose to be a backup button to press?

was ur data on?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 4everisaac(m): 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
4everisaac:
Pls I need some assistance here.
I've tried to block calls on my Sony Xperia Z 1(C6603) but was not very successful even with some call/sms blocking apps.
The apps block calls by ending them after it has rung for about 1sec. That is rude to some people as I don't want the call to ring at all.
By the way the phone is running on 4.1 jelly bean.
Any help?
Hopeful that I'll get some help this time.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seangy4konji: 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
Please engineers in the house...how much does a samsung s3 screen cost now

PLZ HELP
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pureIvory(f): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
swagdopey:

was ur data on?

yes
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by swagdopey: 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
pureIvory:

yes

u need 2 consult a male fwnd dah ix gud with an android fone 2 help u back up nd reset. Xowi i waz nat able 2 help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pureIvory(f): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
swagdopey:

u need 2 consult a male fwnd dah ix gud with an android fone 2 help u back up nd reset. Xowi i waz nat able 2 help.
owk. tnx anyways. I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
seangy4konji:
Please engineers in the house...how much does a samsung s3 screen cost now

PLZ HELP
18k original but China 16
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seangy4konji: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2015
Thanks bro...In my situation,apart from the screen,the outer shell like glass is also cracked...how much does this cost also?
femside:
18k original but China 16
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by famora(m): 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
somebody help, I don't know why, my HTC is not charging...it
only indicate that its charging but the percentage doesn't go
beyond what 0%....pleas house help me.... what could be done
cos take its pissing me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by easydrizzle(m): 8:32am On Mar 13, 2015
Good day blackberry's fams, I would like to sell my some days old z3 with complete accessories, working perfectly and guess what it's payment on delivery. It's just for 26,000#.holler me on 07089944266. Thanks

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 8:43am On Mar 13, 2015
seangy4konji:
Thanks bro...In my situation,apart from the screen,the outer shell like glass is also cracked...how much does this cost also?
it's will be complete with the glass
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Miikke(m): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2015
I ported a Emotion lollipop S5 ROM to my P5. It runs smoothly until I discovered the rear facing camera is just 0.3mp. Pls help. Thanks in advance.
I have done some build.prop editing to see if it will work but all to no avail.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Robinokhalifa(m): 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hy guyz plz i just tried my pattern nd it got lock now its asking me for my gmail accnt. . .after i put in my gmail accnt it wont still open. .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fortech91(m): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
chardlkin:
I need help, I have a Samsung Note 2 . It keeps on freezing for like 30mins on the samsung logo screen, restarts , says things like whats app error, google services stopped. I cant play music with it, I cant use the camera. Its that bad that i cant view my barcode on bbm. It restarts like 30 times in an Hour. Its that Bad. I downloaded the recent firmware 4.4.2 and installed on the phone but its the same issue. I guess what i have to do is erase the entire memory of the phone and return the phone to a 'Dead State' No apps No startup, Nothing, Then reinstall the firmeware, But i have no lead ways. Anyone here with experience please help I am Loyal...lol...

Before you do a system restore, check that the internal memory is not low as that can sometimes trigger those behavior. Also scan your device against malware.
You can check out this post on speeding up Android phones as some of the points mentioned there can equally apply to your situation.
the
Check out: http://www.androidgist.com/6-ways-to-speed-up-your-android-smartphone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fortech91(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
chardlkin:
I need help, I have a Samsung Note 2 . It keeps on freezing for like 30mins on the samsung logo screen, restarts , says things like whats app error, google services stopped. I cant play music with it, I cant use the camera. Its that bad that i cant view my barcode on bbm. It restarts like 30 times in an Hour. Its that Bad. I downloaded the recent firmware 4.4.2 and installed on the phone but its the same issue. I guess what i have to do is erase the entire memory of the phone and return the phone to a 'Dead State' No apps No startup, Nothing, Then reinstall the firmeware, But i have no lead ways. Anyone here with experience please help I am Loyal...lol...

Before you do a system restore, check that the internal memory is not low as that can sometimes trigger those behavior. Also scan your device against malware.
You can check out this post on speeding up Android phones as some of the points mentioned there can equally apply to your situation.

Check out: http://www.androidgist.com/6-ways-to-speed-up-your-android-smartphone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Midegee(m): 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
m sorry i knw this a wrong thread for making thus request... pls i need a 2gig ram with a very good battery. Budget is 40k...no infinix or tecno r7 pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by clemzo101(m): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2015
How do I download instagram on a blackberry q5
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by leanalyst: 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Please I need Nokia lumia 1520 touchscreen and repairer. Plus motorolla moto x power panel. I need them anyone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
seangy4konji:
everything together is 18k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by charly4lyf(m): 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
Pls i need help, my tecno F5 gallery no more display pics, even my music and video player not playing stuffs from my memory card as well. But my memory card still intact in the file manager. I have all my best but no success, pls assist.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Was it an official update?
chardlkin:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
famora:
somebody help, I don't know why, my HTC is not charging...it
only indicate that its charging but the percentage doesn't go
beyond what 0%....pleas house help me.... what could be done
cos take its pissing me

Get an original charger
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ringi82(m): 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Any help on how to get the charging port of my innjoo i1s working? It stopped working even with original charger.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
i need help guys....the camera of my tecno m5 isn't working, whenever i open it,it writes(unfortunately, gallery as stopped) but my flashlight nd front camera is working. I've even tried flashing it,but its all thesame.......i need help guys
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donmeric: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Please. My galaxy Note 3 N900T went off automatically as I was making use of it to stream online videos. The battery is fully charged, it has refused to turn On for like 3weeks now.. I need Help please.. I learnt the fone needs to be revived.
I stay in Lagos. Ikorodu.
my contact is 08173168211.

Note: If anyone has a broken screen galaxy note 3, I don't mind buying as long as d board or panel is still OK..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 12:01am On Mar 16, 2015
B
donmeric:
Please. My galaxy Note 3 N900T went off automatically as I was making use of it to stream online videos. The battery is fully charged, it has refused to turn On for like 3weeks now.. I need Help please.. I learnt the fone needs to be revived.
I stay in Lagos. Ikorodu.
my contact is 08173168211.

Note: If anyone has a broken screen galaxy note 3, I don't mind buying as long as d board or panel is still OK..
call me 08023272214 and if u can bring it to ikeja but how are u so sure it's the screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hizmahe(m): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dhaveenchi(m): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
Pls can anybody here help wit
my iphone5s...i thought my charger wasnt working anymore, decided to charge with another charger. Got a full charge. Battery dead now and it has refused to
charge ,have tested
different chargers but still not
charging.Plz wat do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dhaveenchi(m): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
otunlexy:
Pls can anybody here help wit my iphone5s...it does not charge anymore,hav tested different chargers but still not charging.Plz wat do I do?
bro, have you been able to fix it? If yes, How did you fix it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donmeric: 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
PLease, who can fix a dead Tecno F7 or A+.
It was restore to factory defaults under "reset phone" and the fone never boot up again. it completely dead, no sign of live when connected to d PC.
any one in Lagos DAT can fix it? here is my no. 08173168211

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.