Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,596 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1346629 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tolam4skywd(m): 7:57am On Mar 07, 2015
Pls wats wrng wit my curve 4, anytm i put any ba3 it will b full nd got drained within 20mins.. And wat can i do abt it, pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by marcjoe(m): 9:28am On Mar 07, 2015
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOW GET CHEAP...
MTN 1GB Dataplan for as low as #1200, and
ETISALAT 1GB dataplan for as low as #1300

To order for yours add up...
08161145975 via whatsapp and
7F25D315 via bbm.

OUR DATAPLAN works on all android, Bb10, iphones, tabs , modem....etc

To confirm our genuity, Read many positive testimony about our service...
https://www.nairaland.com/1883688/enter-buy-cheapest-mtn-data

Our Mission is to be Nigeria’s most Premier Internet Services Provider mostly admired for its Customer Experience, professionalism, reliability, flexibility, and responsiveness.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jorhney(m): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
slimlighteewai:
Pls I just got my tecno M9(phantom A3),just about 4months old now,and serious I have bn having issues with d fone! Alwys saying "space running out" I don't know if dis teawking of IMEI number as anything to do with d storage, wen I browse d internet about d problem of d fone, a lot of ppl was saying dey have d same issue too,in which dey dd not tweak dere device, pls help me have nt bn able to use dis fone for almost 2months now.....

bro do u have cwm backup of ur tecno m9
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yeancol11(m): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
My phone doesn't charge well. 10% overnight. How can I go about this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
Pls I have a problem with my Samsung galaxy core. It dropped some days back & the glass (digitizer) broke. I have replaced the glass (twice) but the phone is still not working well. It responds to touch when it is first switched on but once the screen times out, the whole screen area does not respond to touch anymore only the back and menu area works. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tolutweety(m): 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
0rex:
Pls I have a problem with my Samsung galaxy core. It dropped some days back & the glass (digitizer) broke. I have replaced the glass (twice) but the phone is still not working well. It responds to touch when it is first switched on but once the screen times out, the whole screen area does not respond to touch anymore only the back and menu area works. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?
When my phone had same problem in 1979,I sold the phone and use the money to buy a battery for my nokia tongue sad

cheesy cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Seyiafoo(m): 6:08am On Mar 08, 2015
Good morning and happy Sunday everyone. I bought an Innjoo One phone about 4 days ago and up till now I couldnt put my sim card. Pls how can I open d sim trays without damaging d phone? Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by poorlitician: 11:21am On Mar 08, 2015
Facebook, Play Store, native browser and few other internet enabled apps are not loading on my Samsung GT duos. The first time it happened, I did factory reset. Now it has happened again, please tell me what to do.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
tolutweety:

When my phone had same problem in 1979,I sold the phone and use the money to buy a battery for my nokia tongue sad

cheesy cheesy
grin You are not serious.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mayorwer: 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hello guys my injoo one started switching itself off on the second day after purchase. I have done factory reset several times but keep switching off.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
My htc sensation wifi and bluetooth refuse to turn on .. What can I do .. Its running version 4.2 currently
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by patton517: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
I've got dis old phone, samsung gt-b5512 android 2.3 n tried to install whatsapp bt ain't installing though its downloaded...Need help from all angle(s)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by swagdopey: 12:23am On Mar 10, 2015
ajixkhid1:
My htc sensation wifi and bluetooth refuse to turn on .. What can I do .. Its running version 4.2 currently

back up ur files, then restart d fone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by swagdopey: 12:29am On Mar 10, 2015
Seyiafoo:
Good morning and happy Sunday everyone. I bought an Innjoo One phone about 4 days ago and up till now I couldnt put my sim card. Pls how can I open d sim trays without damaging d phone? Thanks.

d injoo one sim tray ix jas lyk dat of d infinix zero. Just insert d pin into d hole 4 sim tray, dnt be scard 2 push nd press until d sim tray pops open. If u dnt press it, u wnt be able 2 open it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by swagdopey: 12:31am On Mar 10, 2015
Mayorwer:
Hello guys my injoo one started switching itself off on the second day after purchase. I have done factory reset several times but keep switching off.

i advise u go nd return it naw, its stil very early.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by swagdopey: 12:37am On Mar 10, 2015
tolam4skywd:
Pls wats wrng wit my curve 4, anytm i put any ba3 it will b full nd got drained within 20mins.. And wat can i do abt it, pls?

do u, usually operate ur fone on 2G or 3G Mode?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by swagdopey: 12:41am On Mar 10, 2015
ariyibiolatunji:
my nokia asha301 is always blinking light every 20 approx even when untouched, this makes d battery drain overnight. i av don factory reset changed the calibration screen even the mem card in case of virus. yet no change. pls assist.

do u have unread messages or missed calls u hv nat checkd? Dat cn make d light blink.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pureIvory(f): 1:18am On Mar 10, 2015
pls my camera is not taking pictures. if I press the snap button it won't work and also I'm unable to receive photos and videos from my whatsapp. sometimes when I off my phone and on it again it'll all start working but after few minutes it'll show "no thumbnail" when I open the image I snapped or received tho recently I don't see "no thumbnail" again. the picture just vanishes.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by swagdopey: 8:34am On Mar 10, 2015
pureIvory:
pls my camera is not taking pictures. if I press the snap button it won't work and also I'm unable to receive photos and videos from my whatsapp. sometimes when I off my phone and on it again it'll all start working but after few minutes it'll show "no thumbnail" when I open the image I snapped or received tho recently I don't see "no thumbnail" again. the picture just vanishes.

ur phone is?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jtenna: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2015
ebab:

Change ur battery
Thanks but it so happens that the ba3 can't be found in ikeja. I have tried searchin in vain. Now the phone don't even accept sim without switching off but it can use wifi. Please does anyoine have a good sony xperia ST27i ba3 for sale?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pureIvory(f): 10:03am On Mar 10, 2015
swagdopey:

ur phone is?

gionee p2s
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rohteem03(m): 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
my tecno p5 mobile phone is always going off and then difficult to put on back
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by swagdopey: 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
pureIvory:

gionee p2s

its a common problem.. A factory reset will solve d problem. Just back up yur files nd do a reset
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pureIvory(f): 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
swagdopey:

its a common problem.. A factory reset will solve d problem. Just back up yur files nd do a reset
do I need a phone engineer to do it or can I do it myself?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by swagdopey: 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
pureIvory:

do I need a phone engineer to do it or can I do it myself?

u cn do it urself. First Do u knw how to back up?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kingsonJR(m): 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
pls I need an engineer around iibadan north for rooting and changing my imei drop ur number to help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pureIvory(f): 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
swagdopey:

u cn do it urself. First Do u knw how to back up?
nope. tell me pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olasun4u(m): 7:43am On Mar 11, 2015
Hello sir,
Please can you help me get panel for my bold
5(9900).
Please tell me the cost if its possible.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 9:08am On Mar 11, 2015
olasun4u:
Hello sir,
Please can you help me get panel for my bold
5(9900).
Please tell me the cost if its possible.
Bro dint get panel cus it's wouldn't pay u just get another phone I have the panel and it's 10k last
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by swagdopey: 10:36am On Mar 11, 2015
pureIvory:

nope. tell me pls

1. Go to settings >Accounts> Google account(create 1, if u dnt hav alwedi)>then u select d items u want 2 back up, amd wait patiently til backup ix complete.

2. How to factory reset ur fone.
Note. Rmove ur mcard b4 u do this.

Press and hold Volume Down + Power key until u see android recovery logo

when u see d logo, press d power key, and it wik take u to the recovery menu

Now select Wipe data/ factory reset with volume down and Press and hold Volume Up key for 2 Sec to confirm

Now select Yes -- Delete all user data and press and hold Volume UP Key for sme Secs to confirm
Now Reboot Device by holding Volume UP for sme secs

ask questions wia u dnt undastand.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pureIvory(f): 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
swagdopey:

1. Go to settings >Accounts> Google account(create 1, if u dnt hav alwedi)>then u select d items u want 2 back up, amd wait patiently til backup ix complete.

I already ve a Google account but it's showing sync error and when I open it I see (app data, contacts, calender, gmail and peoples details) the peoples details is where the sync error is plus I don't understand how I'm supposed to backup anything ain't there suppose to be a backup button to press?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seangy4konji: 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
Please engineers in the house...how much does a samsung s3 screen cost now

PLZ HELP

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: Olumighty123(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.