Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,555 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1346604 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by victoroludadepo: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hello nairalanders, I need help with my 8 month old ThL T11.
The screen goes idle after a preset time, which is normal, but if I press the power button, it takes close to 7 seconds before it turns on. It is really embarrasing, can someone suggest a remedy?
Thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by decopeejoe: 2:12am On Apr 05, 2015
Pls i need hlp wit my gionee p4,it was rooted and working fine until i saw a system update notificazion....i did d update buh nw d phn has been unrooted and i cn no lonqer root it...pls i hv tried many root tools including d latest version of the one i initially used to root d phn buh it didnt work....even wit pc.....pls i need help asap.....tnk yhu
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by directonpc(m): 6:23am On Apr 05, 2015
decopeejoe:
Pls i need hlp wit my gionee p4,it was rooted and working fine until i saw a system update notificazion....i did d update buh nw d phn has been unrooted and i cn no lonqer root it...pls i hv tried many root tools including d latest version of the one i initially used to root d phn buh it didnt work....even wit pc.....pls i need help asap.....tnk yhu
Shey u have cwm installed? If no and u can flash recovery via sp tool like me know. I will still recommend you try this method sha! Use the version of kingroot here http://7rl.in/a7rp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yomifola(m): 7:26am On Apr 05, 2015
hello engineers.. gud mrn, Plz my Nokia 101 fell from my hand yesterday night and d fone refuse to power on again. D fone really fell down but ntin happen to d case but I put d battery back and it doesn't start again. What can I do to it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by directonpc(m): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2015
yomifola:
hello engineers.. gud mrn, Plz my Nokia 101 fell from my hand yesterday night and d fone refuse to power on again. D fone really fell down but ntin happen to d case but I put d battery back and it doesn't start again. What can I do to it?
Take it to an engineer if u don't know how to disassemble. It's a hardware issue
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by murshid09(m): 10:22am On Apr 05, 2015
hello engineers.i have tecno f7 but it has charging port problem.it can only charge when d phone is off.i gave it to engr in iwo rd ibadan to change for me which he did but d problem countinued.it charges when d phone is off.so i cant use power bank,i cant charge it while d phone is on.any help?what should i do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wayaa007(m): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2015
Hello house, please my blackberry z10 went completely blank on me some days ago, while charging with a power bank of 4400maH, it went very hot, then went off, it hasn't come on, tried several batteries, plugged it to USB, without battery, the red light didn't come on....in summary, the phone isn't working, no red light blinking. The dudes at computer village surprisingly told me they cant fix it....house any suggestions, solutions will be nice, BTW, someone has reheated the power ic and same problem. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hayubee(m): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
good day everyone. I just got an infinix hot. it has an internal memory of 16gb but I cant make use of it beyond 7gb is it supposed to do that
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olusegun005: 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hello guru's in the house.. My own problem is somehow critical and is frustrating, and i will be glade if u can come to my rescue, My Tecno M3 doesn't show 3g(H, H+) even when i set it as default and this only happen whenever i insert my MTN sim(other sim are working fine) It shows only 2g and whenever i insert that particular SIM into another phone it pickup 3g network instantly, i have reset my Phone even call MTN care about this problem, they gave a code to dial but not working thru..... Anyone that have come across this same issue should pls provide possible solution and i will appreciate it.. Thanks and Happy Easter...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hello Engineers, I need someone who can fix my techno p9 screen, it doesn't respond to touch after I got drenched in it while it was raining. I'd like someone in Ikorodu who can help me fix this. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by directonpc(m): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
hayubee:
good day everyone. I just got an infinix hot. it has an internal memory of 16gb but I cant make use of it beyond 7gb is it supposed to do that
buy an sdcard! Parts of the 16GB rom/internal memory have been partitioned for app storage, the phones operating system then for storage of user data! U don't have access to all 16gb . please buy a 32gb memory card to get the best out of your device
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by xxamani(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
help ! just wanna knw if my bb 9930 can be revive… this is wat happened.. wen d fone
was boting, it was kinda slow .so I pulled out da battery before it complete….... plis I
need a reply …plus plus wen I insert the ba3 dimmed red light shows @ the track
pad....sum1..any1 need a reply ASAP.....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by decopeejoe: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
I used the kingroot frm the like yhu qave buh it didnt work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Reediano(m): 7:35am On Apr 06, 2015
directonpc:
buy an sdcard! Parts of the 16GB rom/internal memory have been partitioned for app storage, the phones operating system then for storage of user data! U don't have access to all 16gb . please buy a 32gb memory card to get the best out of your device
The app storage and user data shares the same partition on the Infinix hot.
Only system has 3gb...
So he should be able to use 13gb not 7gb
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by directonpc(m): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2015
Reediano:

The app storage and user data shares the same partition on the Infinix hot.
Only system has 3gb...
So he should be able to use 13gb not 7gb
Okk boss
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RichAjukura: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Anyone in the house that can help in installing play store into my Jiayu s3? It came without play store preinstalled. I'm based in PH. I'll pay for the service.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Affable0709(m): 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
I changed my font to casual rooted font and now I cannot change it again. Even when I unrooted my phone and made a reset. any solution?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by precris(m): 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
I greet all engineer in house, pls I need an xperia z aerial network cable. I mistakely misplace do one that came with d fone when changing do fascias. any help will be appreciated. thanx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tamal21: 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Meizu Mobile is the best mobile among others. It has good features and quality. If you want to buy a mobile you can buy meizu mobile. The price of meizu mobile is reasonable. To know about the product more. Visit this link http://www.meizueshop.com/10001
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by top4b: 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Oga Mi sir... You sure say na Iroot? Coz that App is known for its ability to root the most stubborn phones of the 21st century. . . Anyways, if you tried it, and it didn't work, I'd Suggest KingRoot.
An Advantage is that the SuperUser (KingUser) of KingRoot is in English. unlike Iroot. Make sure your Network Reception is good, before starting the rooting process, better still Use WiFi. It should Work.
Appreciate is rooted now. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phazotron(m): 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
Good evening engineers. I just changed the digitizer of my lg E 980 (lg optimus g pro) because the old one was cracked but while this new one works fine, anytime i reboot the phone the touchscreen freezes until I remove the battery for like five minutes or I boot into recovery and then reboot then it works. at least until I reboot or switch the phone off. pls what is the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by priscaoge(f): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Greetings to everyone! Please my Samsung Galaxy S3 fell inside a bucket of water. I removed d battery n cleaned it. I can receive calls with it but d screen is blank. I later took d phone to an engineer n he said that d screen is bad n needs to be replaced. Can anyone help me with d price of d screen or where I can fix it? Please it's urgent. (LOCATION: Abia State) Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
top4b:

Appreciate is rooted now. Thanks

You're Welcome. smiley
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
Affable0709:
I changed my font to casual rooted font and now I cannot change it again. Even when I unrooted my phone and made a reset. any solution?

Did you try installing the Default font from the App you used in changing it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phazotron(m): 8:18am On Apr 08, 2015
nawao since yesterday I post issue no response. but we were encouraged to post our phone issues here and we would be replied or is my own too difficult to handle?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Joe4all: 10:07am On Apr 08, 2015
Pls I need your assistance, my phone Techno P5 refuses to power/on, what will I do? thanks. I need quick response.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Joe4all:
Pls I need your assistance, my phone Techno P5 refuses to power/on, what will I do? thanks. I need quick response.

To be Sincere, I doubt if it will come up again. . . I've heard several cases of this same Model, Crashing all of a sudden, and Neva come up.

But Not to loose hope, try Using different batteries, or you boot into recovery mod and try a hard reset.

If you have flashed CWM on the phone, Just look for another P5, flash CWM on it too and then "BackUp" . then put the person's SDcard on your phone and Restore. . . This Might Work, can't guarantee you anything, but hey ! Wah do you stand to loose. smiley Just give 'em a try.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phazotron(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
maxgraviton no do me like this. pls solve my problem.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
phazotron:
maxgraviton no do me like this. pls solve my problem.

Senior man, Walahi I've not even been able to decipher what the problem is, not to talk of the solution. . . o decided not to post yet until I get a reasonable answer. . . Meanwhile, would you mind enlightening me on what that digitalizer is?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by duoboyeemmanuel(m): 1:48am On Apr 09, 2015
Plz, m usin a rooted tecno p5.. My google play store keeps telling me 2 check my network connection.. It has not been opening 4 long..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 7:31am On Apr 09, 2015
duoboyeemmanuel:
Plz, m usin a rooted tecno p5.. My google play store keeps telling me 2 check my network connection.. It has not been opening 4 long..

What Sim are you Using, and What Data Plan do you subscribe on?

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.